[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently found out I can use my AVB to make edibles. As
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1447625612895.jpg (2 MB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
1447625612895.jpg
2 MB, 2880x1620
So I recently found out I can use my AVB to make edibles. As a poor college student I only have access to a microwave though. Post recipes.
>>
>>7409376
No.
>>
1. Flush your weed
2. Find a hobby
3. Get your life together
>>
>Post recipes
There's nothing worth making without an oven.
>>
>>7409376

Sell the microwave to a 'groid.
>>
>>7409376
>vaping weed

So how does that work, you don't get high and you don't get laid?

Fun stuff!
>>
I guess I'll just mix it all into peanut butter.
>>
>>7409376
Any edibles you make out of AVB are gonna taste gross. Luckily, water-curing AVB can remove most of its gross flavor. Boil the AVB in water for 5 minutes at a time, draining the water and squeezing the water out of the AVB each time, until the water barely changes color anymore. Then make edibles out of the water-cured AVB or make wax out of it. Thoroughly-cured AVB will make fairly decent wax.
>>
Remember, when cooking with regular weed, it needs to be "decarbed" (ie. put in the oven wrapped in tinfoil at low temp) so that the cannabinols will bind with fat. With AVB, this is unnessecary. All you need it a fatty substance to bind with it.

The first, easiest way to do this is to mix it up with peanut butter or some other fatty spread like nutella. You can do basically anything with this. Spread it on crackers. Put it in a milkshake. Eat it by the spoonful.
>>
>>7409526
Oh, forgot an important part of the water curing process. Drain the water through paper coffee filters. The remaining trichomes in the AVB won't pass through it, but all the nasty water soluble stuff leeched into the water will.
>>
>>7409510
People have vaporized marijuana for years now, it's neither trendy nor ineffective

You're either a completely out of touch 45 year old that shouldn't be posting here or some dumb underage child that also shouldn't be posting here

Shoo shoo
>>
Second, the easiest way to make weed brownies is to simmer as much AVB as you can with some oil for about 20 min. Then, simply strain out the weed from the oil and cook the brownies with it just like they were regular brownies.
>>
One more tip : AVB tastes fairly nasty. The stuff from my first post is not a snack you would be wanting more of, though it will get you high (however it has no effect on the taste of anything made with AVB simmered oil). However, if you follow the water curing process described by
>>7409526
It will be essentially flavorless (I never do more than 2 boil), and you can mix the AVB directly in with other herbs or spices to be put on anything you want. I suggest pizza.
>>
>>7409526
I can confirm the tasting awful bit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.