[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tobacco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: scarfacecigar-620x350.jpg (33 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
scarfacecigar-620x350.jpg
33 KB, 620x350
Are cigars and pipe tobacco /ck/?
>>
inb4 *fedora tipping* and autism meemee's
>>
no because they hurt your ability to taste and smell
>>
I'd like to say yes but then we have to include weed and hash as well and that would make this board unbearable.
>>
>>7407816
no go to /fa/
>>
>>7407824
So does alcohol but that doesn't stop /alcgen/
>>
>>7407816
You could probably get away with a cigar/meal pairing thread. A dedicated thread, no. There really should be a board for nicotine, caffeine and alcohol. I hate having to go to /b/ to find a vape thread.
>>
>>7407827
Weed threads won't happen because 420chan.

I think we should consider pipe and cigar threads as the taste and olfactory experience is more important than nicotine delivery....therefore there should be common ground with /ck/.
Cigarettes, dipping etc are 90% about nicotine delivery. They're vices not hobbies.

/b/ is too young and uncivilized for substantive tobacco threads
>>
>>7407860
I'm down for that, but you'd have to include vaping by your logic. I don't know of a single nicotine free tobacco product, but you can get e-juices that are nicotine free, and thus 100% about flavor.
>>
>>7407888
But I think you get good quality vaping threads on /g/.
What I'm really trying to highlight is that there aren't really any other boards to have pipe/cigar threads (/b/ doesn't count).
>>
>>7407904
You do? Crap. looks I need to shut up and go to /g/.
>>
>>7407914
I mean they tend to emphasise building coils and whatnot..... But they discuss juices too.
>>
>>7407914
420chan has an entire vaping board
>>
>>7407943
that's because kirt in a skirt is a faglord
>>
>>7407824
>wanting to taste/smell fast food
>>
>>7407816
I dunno, man. Are they food?

You fucking retarded son of a bitch.
>>
you know it has flavor to it so its kind of food related.
>>
>>7408656
So does pussy. Is pussy a food?
>>
>>7407860
there are tobacco threads on 420chan too.
>>
>>7408659
depends on who you ask.
>>
>>7408656
Everything has a flavor, dipshit. Hey let's just have threads about our favorite drywall because those have flavor too.
>>
>>7407816
Please go outside and stand at least 20 feet from the entrance if you want to smoke.
>>
>>7408659
>never ate wonton soup
>>
>>7408744
What is water?
>>
>>7407860
then we need dick threads too because they go in your mouth also. and they taste good
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.