[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did anyone else get one of these free chipotle coupons? are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 3VO2D9x.jpg (296 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
3VO2D9x.jpg
296 KB, 1280x768
did anyone else get one of these free chipotle coupons? are you going to redeem them? would you?
>>
File: 20160210_204331-1600x1200.jpg (365 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160210_204331-1600x1200.jpg
365 KB, 1600x1200
>>7407496
I got the free offer and went to Chipotle for the first time. I got a bowl with half chicken and half steak. The food and the experience were, in a word, laughable. I won't be going back, even if it's free
>>
>>7407501
People often laugh at you behind your back.
>>
>>7407508
I'm sorry you're butthurt because i don't like your favorite restaurant, but surely you can do better than that
>>
i had a weird dream last night about chipotle. i was in my local chipotle in line at night, and i realize they've added another cold/hot table to serve customers, there's now two lines and three registers. there's also an actual fucking piano and string section and a maestro conducting live classical music jammed into the corner of this tiny restaurant. i wait in line and don't recall ordering or anything, i finally get to the registers and i realize i don't know which one has my food. confused, i turn around and the college kid with a messy unkempt beard wearing thick hipster frame glasses notices my confusion and says "you gotta find it, bro." i turn around to face the registers and i'm confused as shit just asking the general area "where's my barbacoa bowl?" as all employees are ringing out other customers, there's a lot of noise in the kitchen, chatter from the lines, and the fucking mini concerto drowning my voice out, i just snap and start screaming "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BARBACOA BOOOOWWL?"

it was at that moment i realized the giant farce they've created here, making only slight updates to their store to improve their image, making themselves look busier, and adding ridiculous slight changes to the atmosphere; all funds which i think could have been better spent on food safety, i realize nobody else is realizing what i'm realizing or if they do they don't care. these people will come to chipotle even if there is actual shit in their food. i jumped the counter and start breaking shit, swiping things off counter tops, knocking tables over by jumping and kicking them over, and for the final act of autistic rage, i jump on the middle register (i'm already in my underwear at this point for some reason) and take a big messy shit on it. i ran away from a screaming crowd of enraged hipsters out the back door, naked with shit dripping down both legs.

that was then i woke up to find this free chipotle coupon in my mailbox. i swear every word of this is true.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.