[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 1 to 100, how fucking sick of the Sonic guys are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9
File: sonic-two-guys-commercial.jpg (85 KB, 670x405) Image search: [Google]
sonic-two-guys-commercial.jpg
85 KB, 670x405
On a scale of 1 to 100, how fucking sick of the Sonic guys are you?
>>
>>7405197
Guy on the left makes me fucking rage
>>
i wish sonic would stop creating shitty new products and just stick to what they are good at
super sonic double cheeseburger and tots and mozarella sticks

everything else they serve is pure dog shit
in b4 some faggots says they have good ice cream
they dont you just have shit taste
sage because op is a faggot and this is a shitty thread
>>
are they homo? theyre always with each other in a car, I never see any women or kids
>>
>>7405224
>>7405228
you just know guy on the left is on road head duty
>>
>>7405228

Somehow, this one makes them even creepier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S75VF-sz9-Y
>>
>>7405197
0 i love those guys
>>
>>7405197
Now I need the Ken receipt shoop
>>
Poor guys are going to be outta work real fucking soon. Let's hope they've been storing those royalties.

Straight man/Wacky man dynamic gets tired fast. In this case, it was after the first commercial.
>>
>>7405197
Zero....never seen em'.

I pretty much live a commercial free existence.

No cable T.V..

Ad blocking program on the computer.

Change the channel of the radio in the car when ads come on.

My exposure to "buy my shit!" nonsense is about as minimal as it can be, and It's fucking sweet!
>>
I've never had Sonics, and there's quite a few in the area.
Whenever I need a fast food fix I go to In-N-Out.

What am I missing out on?
>>
I'd rather have these two assholes move in with me than hear Tai Lopez's fucking stupid voice for one more second.
>>
>>7405328
some of the meme-iest food on the planet
>>
>>7405339
do they still roller skate? What restaurant was that?
>>
>>7405197
>watching actual television

How's the weather back in the 1950s
>>
its not so much that I'm sick and tired of them
I'm much more sick and tired by the fact that they play non-stop despite the fact that there's no Sonic in my are for about 50 miles
>>
>>7405324

this post screams 'Dad'

how fucking old are you, I'm guessing 40 minimum
>>
>>7405197
About ......50/100
>btw check'em
>>
>>7405450
holy fucking shit
>>
I don't have cable, so I don't ever see them.
Sonic's food has the same weird grease taste to me, even the drinks. When I want ice cream, they're always "currently cleaning the machine". I don't really go there anymore unless my friends want to
I'd give Sonic a 10 on a scale of 100 (100 being best)
>>
>>7405197
I despise those commercials.
>>
>>7405355
Haven't seen them skate in well over a decade. Too many teen/early 20s servers never really roller skated much as kids. I'm 27 and I remember going to the skating rink up through 4th or 5th grade. As soon as we got to middle school, the attitude became "roller skating / roller-bladers = childish or gay." Don't think I've seen any kind of skating rink other than ice-skating in over 15 years that wasn't some abandoned husk they no one wanted to lease for anything else.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1000x562
>>7405238
>>
>>7405444
>how fucking old are you

28, child.
>>
>>7405444
Typical young millennial, ready to lap up whatever is served to them, because they never learned to think for themselves.
>>
File: classygentleman.jpg (209 KB, 331x500) Image search: [Google]
classygentleman.jpg
209 KB, 331x500
>>7405324

You sound cool.
>>
>>7405444
>I'm guessing 40 minimum
Says the faggot defending traditional television.
>>
>>7405324
Same here. Except I can't "change the channel of the radio in the car", because I don't own a cage. I do have a radio at home, but it has been tuned to NPR since the day I bought it, 8 years ago. I occasionally do rent a cage when I have to visit flyover places for work, several times a year. It's not by choice, I prefer to avoid culturally bankrupt places, but my work requires it. On those occasions I listen to the radio to get a sense of what the local hoi polloi are thinking. There are ads, I cannot remember if there was a Sonic ad or not.

The only visual advertisements I see are billboards as I bike to work. But usually my eyes are on the bike path, since, unlike vile cagers, I'm actually interested in controlling my vehicle.
>>
>>7405660

Do you like Wisconsin cheese?
>>
>>7405649
>Not watching ads is hipster
Found the shill
>>
>>7405660

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3nMnr8ZirI
>>
>>7405660

quality bait, Portlandia. I'll see you at the mustache + beard contest
>>
>>7405197
Never fucking funny, but then again, neither is Norm Mcdonald's colonel attempt.

I just don't get why fast food thinks unfunny comedians can sell their product.
>>
>>7405645
>he doesn't go to an autist level of effort to excise commercials from his life because he's not a child who would buy everything he saw if he didn't
>that means he can't think for himself!
They're just commercials mate, they can do no harm except what you let them
>>
I love them. The food is garbage and I never eat there but the commercials are funny and entertaining
>>
>>7405224

his left or your left?
>>
I haven't seen them in a while but whenever i happen to be watching tv and they come on is gud mang.
What are the best things on the menu? Closest one to me is Anaheim, thinking about driving over.
>>
File: Who could it be.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>7405818
>They're just commercials goy....er....mate, they can do no harm except what you let them
>>
>>7405818
My family never really liked it when I watched TV so I stopped and then I used adblock because I could use it to hide banners and html popups on other sites so I experience the same thing you autistic shit.
>>
>>7405911
>my family rules my life, don't be such an autist, baka...

ummmm...
>>
File: 1450573360094-b.jpg (288 KB, 1280x1175) Image search: [Google]
1450573360094-b.jpg
288 KB, 1280x1175
>>7405924
What's the issue?
>>
>>7405935
lack of vital organs, mainly brain and genatalia
>>
>>7405943
You should get that checked out ASAP, senpai.
>>
File: Chuck chuckling.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
Chuck chuckling.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>7405924
>4chan, where disbelief in god, or watching commercials, is considered fedora-tier

Never change
>>
>>7405753
No, not really
>>
>>7405197
50. I could take or leave them, if I recall correctly, they had a hot girl in one. She was like 8 or so
>>
0. I don't watch TV so the last time I saw one of these commercials was about 3? Years ago.
>>
>>7405197
i have no actual problem with homosexuals, but those guys are flaming.
>>
>>7406702
I like flaming though, it's funny
>>
>>7406706
ok, thats fine. im not a dictator or anything. but they are definitely faggots. ok?
>>
>>7405324
>Area Man Constantly Mentioning He Doesn't Own A Television
>>
>>7405450
>>
>>7405807
I actually didn't know there was a restaurant called sonic until I saw people on 4chan talking about it

I use FreeBSD, btw
>>
>>7405324
This, but I go one step further and don't listen to radio either. It's easy to NEVER see them, but I've probably overheard maybe ten ads in the past ten years.
>>
File: image.png (296 KB, 489x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
296 KB, 489x371
>>7405267
Here you go.
>>
>>7405282
They lost their jobs once. an online petition convinced Sonic to bring them back. They're one of the moretolerated commercials on TV.

Now that football season is over I don't really see them at all. We've officially entered streaming television season.

Getting kind of sick of all of the Daily Burn ads on Hulu though.
>>
>>7405491
They still skate in Omaha in the summers.

I love when I get a tic-tac-toe in captcha.
>>
>>7406718
>....this post sponsored by Summers Eve douche, for those times when you're not feeling as fresh as you could. And now back to your normal shitposting...
>>
>>7405437
This is my didly feelerino.

Can we discuss KFC? New Col. Sanders a shit. Why did they replace Norm already?
>>
>>7405226
>mozarella sticks
jesus man, have so taste
>>
>>7405355
I live in SoCal and they still skate during prime time
>>
>>7407846
They didn't. there are 2 colonels currently. Norm is the impostor. They've done a few commercials with both of them and norm claiming to be the REAL colonel. But they drop hints that he isn't.
>>
>>7407846
Norm's a degenerate gambler that probably already blew the cash he made hawking chicken on blackjack, booze, and hookers in Vegas.
>>
>>7405324
>being this scared of ads
when you grow up you can make your own decisions, you'll love it
>>
>>7405324
what do you do when you drive? do you close your eyes at every billboard?
>>
i never get the same experience twice when i go to sonic. once had their fries hot and fresh, next time they were old and soggy. once i swiped my card outside, the next they ask for my card to swipe inside. sometimes it takes them 5 minutes to make my order sometimes it's 15. that's really just the fault of having different employees. sounds like dumb things to complain about but i just don't like inconsistent service. i don't want to be surprised when i go to a restaurant.
>>
>>7407890
>when you grow up you...

...will realize that you can control your environment and will no longer have to tolerate shit that you find irritating.
>>
>TFW never been to a Sonic
>>
>>7407872
KFC ads confirmed deepest lore.
>>
Whoever writes these needs to be fired tbqh familia.
>>
I'd say in the 90's.

My country doesn't have a single Sonic. It would take me well over a day and about a thousand dollars to get to one. But they still air commercials here.

What the fuck.
>>
>>7405197
Their tots fucking suck.
>>
>>7405238
I like the way you think. Also 0. Road head :^)
>>
>>7405796
>bragging on the internet about the lengths you go to avoid seeing ads = superior intellect
Found the antiquated headwear
>>
>>7407850
Why don't you like mozzarella sticks?
>>
>>7405437
Same here. Can totally relate.
>>
File: le antisemetic jew meme face.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
le antisemetic jew meme face.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
>>7407912
But then when you REALLY grow up, you'll realize in reality the jews control everything, we're effectively human livestock, and free will/free society is more or less an illusion.
>>
I've only been to sonic a few times, and it was super shitty. Their drinks and the combos you can make were cool, but the food itself sucked! I was kinda surprised. Then again, I am spoiled by having multiple Culvers' within my area
>>
>>7405324
This morning I became really oddly aware of how much advertising I see driving into work, which is admittedly exacerbated by the fact that I live in insanely-over-commercialized Vegas, but I'm talking about upwards of 10-20 billboards on one half-mile stretch of local road and 3-5 billboards between each exit on the freeway. I almost forget what it's like to not be inundated with constant advertising everywhere.
>>
>commercials
>watching tv

???
>>
Every time I see their commercials I start hoping somebody will throw a hornet nest in the car and hold the doors closed.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.