[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm dating this girl who works at subway and she'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: sub.png (133 KB, 2000x936) Image search: [Google]
sub.png
133 KB, 2000x936
So I'm dating this girl who works at subway and she'll make me a free footlong tomorrow. What should be on it /ck/?
>>
her dick
>>
Meatball marinara with mozzarella cheese, toasted well done (seriously, char that shit), with olives, spinach, salt and pepper, and parmesan cheese
>>
subway employees absorb the smell of the restaurant.

it soaks into all their clothing, then their car, and then finally their home.

i don't think i could stand such a stinky girl.
>>
>>7404681
Sounds lovely, but I doubt they have those ingredients.
>>
>>7404706
What? That shit's standard at Subway.

It's possible they don't have mozzarella (in which case get provolone), but I've never been to a Subway that didn't have all the rest.
>>
>>7404677
/thread
>>
>>7404685
Kinda true, but she only works part time, so it's not that bad.

>>7404710
Alright, I'll try it then.

Any other suggestions in case that doesn't work out?
>>
>>7404745
What does her penis smell like?
>>
>>7404745
Deluxe Italian BMT on italian herbs and cheese, with provolone cheese, lettuce, cucumber, olives, banana peppers, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar.
>>
>>7404766

Like pamesean cheese and red wine vinegar.
>>
>>7404773
Holy shit, that sounds godlike. My mouth got all watery. And it goes well with her dick too!

Thanks for the help cu/ck/s and feel free to dump your other favorite subs in this thread.
>>
File: latest.gif (19 KB, 314x360) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
19 KB, 314x360
>>7404778
>>
>>7404659

Tell her to make herself a cock meat sandwich using your dick, Anon. Tell her that you'll provide the special sauce.
>>
I do turkey, pepper jack, cucumbers, spinach, red onion, banana peppers, salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on wheat

It's a light and refreshing sandwich and a nice break from the greasy fried shit I perpetually eat desu senpai
>>
Double meat meatball,pepperoni,provolone and parmesan cheese and have it toasted.
>>
Meatball x 2
Cheese x 2
Herb and Cheese Bread
No veggies or extra sauce because you aren't a faggot.
>>
>>7404659
I gave her my footlong last night. Sorry, bro.
>>
>>7404685
This also happens to customers that eat in the store. It started happening when they introduced all the new bread types (as opposed to just white.)
>>
That's funny op I'm giving a subway girl my foot long today while her bf is at work.

She's not hot but the thought of Fucking her while she's with someone is too tempting to pass up
>>
Damn, never thought this thread lived that long. Anyway she brought me the sub suggested by

>>7404854

and it was fucking delicious, thanks anon. I also asked her about the spinach and some other ingrediences. Turns out european subways have much less to choose from than the original ones in the US.
>>
>>7407738
shit I meant to refer to this sandwich
>>7404773
>>
>>7405254
>I gave her my footlong last night.
I hear it comes with extra cheese?
>>
File: 1447652946835.jpg (3 KB, 123x124) Image search: [Google]
1447652946835.jpg
3 KB, 123x124
>>7407745
>>
>>7407745
And Jalapenos
>>
>>7404659
>dating this girl
normie!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyway
meatball marinara, cheese, jalapenos, bacon, toasted
>>
File: 1455823895287.jpg (121 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455823895287.jpg
121 KB, 800x1200
>>7404659
I think she means something else anon.

But for real. BMT if it's warm out. Toasted meatball if it's cold. Avoid the steak. It might be pricy, but it's never chosen so it sits in frozen chunks forever. The chicken is also gross.
>>
>>7404659
I wish my boyfriend would give me a footlong.
>>
>>7404659
Extra mayo, white boy.
>>
>>7404685
Thats all fast food wagecuck jobs though
>>
>>7404659
My sub:
>herbs and cheddar
>seafood
>pepperoni on top of seafood
>pepperjack
>toasted
>light lettuce
>tomatoes
>banana peppers
>one line honey mustard
>one line mayo
>two lines chipotle

Most of the subways in my area don't serve seafood anymore, so lately I get this now:
>flat bread
>double egg, one white and one yellow
>bacon
>mixed shredded cheese
>a few onions
>toasted a little longer than normal or the double egg patties won't heat through
>spinach
>tomatoes
>one line mayo or chipotle depending on your mood
>>
Chicken Breast
Pepper Jack Cheese
Lettuce
Tomato
Extra Mayo
on Italian Herb & Cheese Bread
>>
I wish I could make the chipotle sauce myself ;_;
>>
File: 1446148892571.jpg (102 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
1446148892571.jpg
102 KB, 600x575
>>7404659
>>
Meatball sub, mozzarella, swiss, load it with pepperoni and sweet peppers. You are welcome.
>>
>eating at subway
>paying $5 for stale bread and shitty nitrate filled deli meat
You might as well buy some ciabatta buns and angus roast beef with some bbq sauce or mayo, far better then that overpriced shit.
>>7411652
I had such a hearty kek that day. Hope he enjoys burning in hell.
>>
>>7411652
South Park saw it coming. Scary shit.
>>
>>7411456
>puke in a pot
>add some banana peppers
>cook it up
>add some thickener
>?????
>profit
>>
>>7410637
More mayo white boy!?
>>
>>7404681
>charred bread
Because what that sandwich needs is an overbearing taste of charcoal, right?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.