[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Target brand food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 618-141012.jpg (37 KB, 455x192) Image search: [Google]
618-141012.jpg
37 KB, 455x192
What do my ck buddies think of target brand food? Picked up market pantry sugar cookies. Those bad boys are dankies
>>
Poor man's kirkland
>>
>>7403779
Never had a problem with them.
>>
>>7403779
They have good canned tomato sauce and decent pasta and mozzarella.
>>
Hit and miss. I got some tortelini to try out. They tasted terrible.

Otherwise, I don't hesitate to try their stuff out.
>>
>>7403794
I think they have the same mother company but basically
>>
>>7404304
They have the best milk in the world. Hands down nigga
>>
>>7404667
It's really complicated, but they both share a lot of factories with name brands. The only real difference is the level of quality control and presentation.
>>
If and when I stop by a Target for food, I will take the Stoufers or P.F. Chang. Otherwise, fuck no.
>>
>>7405713
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no 'market pantry' milk. It's all supplied by whatever your regional milk supplier is, with a different label. It comes off the same truck from the same factory from the same machines from the same cows with the same quality control, this is one of the few cases where the color of the label is the only actual difference.
>>
>>7406622
Is this true for all milk?
>>
>>7407128
I know that Walmart, safeway (and all companies under safeway parent company), and target do it.

It's quite cheap to just buy milk from a local distributor and have them put your label on it. No upfront cost or risk of opening a dairy farm and processing facilities.
>>
>>7403779
Generic brands are typically made by the parent company they're meant to emulate just with slightly less quality.
>>
>>7407323
This can't be true for Oreos. Off brand Oreos are probably the absolute most disappointing thing known to man. Thank you.
>>
>>7407663
Most off brands really are made in orea factories, and some few even use the same cookies flipped around so the oreo decal is on the inside.

Oreo themselves taste pretty shit in the first place so they just lower quality and cheapen the ingredients and you get most off brands.
>>
File: 1454463980579.jpg (144 KB, 460x422) Image search: [Google]
1454463980579.jpg
144 KB, 460x422
>>7407737
Nah that can't be true. Why go through the effort of finding low tier ingriedents? Forgetsboutit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.