[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chuck E. Cheese's has some very good pizza, anybody else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: chuck.jpg (300 KB, 1724x968) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
300 KB, 1724x968
Chuck E. Cheese's has some very good pizza, anybody else like to eat there?
>>
Agreed.
Hate that you can only have 1 beer per visit though.
>>
File: rocky rococo's.jpg (28 KB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
rocky rococo's.jpg
28 KB, 300x236
>>7403337
I wish Rocky Rococo's was a thing nationwide. Much better pizza, no creepy mascot, better arcade games, and a non-gimmicky atmosphere.
>>
desu whoever cut that pizza did a fucking disgraceful job.

probably some 19 year old acne covered jabrony smoking dank weed while he works the oven
>>
>>7403337
Autism: The Thread.
>>
File: chucker.jpg (375 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
chucker.jpg
375 KB, 1024x683
Wonder what the bumps are for
>>
>>7403358
>1 beer per visit
>shit pizza and screaming kids

Kek

Thank fucking God I dont have kids that suck the will to live out of me
>>
>>7403616
The pizza is very good, I ask to take my nieces there every weekend so I can have some and play some games
>>
>>7403412
Maybe increasing the surface area of the pan that touches the bottom helps crisp up the bottom of the crust more without overcooking the rest. Maybe it doesn't, but, the people selling the pans to C. E. Cheese were convincing enough about these bumps being "space age tech." I'm no engineer or marketing expert.
>>
File: cec.jpg (176 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
cec.jpg
176 KB, 1200x630
I should stop in for a sandwich one day
>>
>>7403412
It keeps the grease from soaking into the pizza.
>>
I thought it was the best when I was a kid. I haven't been since then but would really like to go just for a pizza, do they do takeout? I don't have any kids or even a gf so I'm not comfortable eating pizza inside.
>>
>>7403412
>>7403918

They don't cook the pizza on those pans. They cook them in an oven and then transfer them to the pan to serve. The purpose of the bumps is to allow air to circulate under the pizza, thereby letting steam dissipate and preventing the pizza from getting soggy while it sits. It also allows excess grease to drain away and not soak into the crust as bad.
>>
>>7403973
You can go to CEC's without a child, but you can't leave with one.
>>
File: o (3).jpg (91 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
o (3).jpg
91 KB, 1000x562
These wings look really good
>>
>>7403974
That's smart!
>>
>>7404007
>wings
>>
No. I don't eat.

I just go to watch all the pretty children.
>>
>>7404110
It's pretty typical to keep baked or fried food crispy by putting it on a rack as soon as it comes out of the oven or hot oil. This is just a special pizza version of the same concept.
>>
People still go to Chuck E Cheese? Only appeal to that place in my day was that it had arcade machines.
>>
Are adults allowed to go to Chuck E. Cheese's by themselves?
>>
File: whack-a-mole.png (195 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
whack-a-mole.png
195 KB, 300x245
>>7404125

I go by myself to drink beer and play Whack-a Mole
>>
>>7404293
Yes, but people will probably think you're a pedophile.
>>
>>7404303

I give them candy.
>>
this is shit tier food...just realized I'm not on /fit/
>>
>>7403337
chuck e cheese has probably the best pizza in the world. not even joking here. If someone says it's shit they have never had it. They could legit just turn into a pizza joint and make billions.
>>
>>7404303
Are paedophiles allowed to work at chuck e cheeses
>>
>>7404418
Not if they've been convicted and are on a sex offenders list.
>>
>>7403616
1 beer per hour.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.