[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ forwarded me over here. Whats up /ck/. My bf doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: bb_mojito.jpg (176 KB, 750x505) Image search: [Google]
bb_mojito.jpg
176 KB, 750x505
/adv/ forwarded me over here.

Whats up /ck/. My bf doesn't like the flavor of alcohol, and I'm a big fan of cocktails. I'm looking for a drink that's yummy enough that he can enjoy it. Most of my preferred recipes are pretty boozy, so I'm on the search for something new. Instead of burning hundreds of dollars on ingredients he won't touch, I'm looking for suggestions. What is a good introduction drink, for someone who doesn't like the flavor of alcohol?
>>
Daiquiris. They usually use rum and rum goes down really smooth.
>>
He said he doesn't like it. Leave it at that and stop trying to force the issue. Rapist.
>>
>>7402617
Don't listen to this faggot. Make him drink alcohol for the good of your night, and mine :)
>>
>>7402611
"""""""""""""""""""boyfriend"""""""""""""""""" with a feminine penis, I bet.
>>
>>7402616
Tried a hemmingway, and that was too much for him. Thinking something fluffier like a strawberry?
>>
>>7402618
I hope someone spikes your drink.

>>7402611
Maybe there are other reasons why he doesn't want to drink alcohol but he's being polite and doesn't want to reveal too much about himself just yet. Crazy fucking bitch.
>>
>>7402622
I hope someone spikes my drink too. And by someone I mean my girlfriend.
>>
>>7402619
Please don't use that term. My wife's daughter told me I had one of those.
>>
>>7402611
>how do i conceal the flavour of alcohol to get a person drunk enough to not fight the rape?
No.
>>
File: 1453429951967.jpg (71 KB, 359x391) Image search: [Google]
1453429951967.jpg
71 KB, 359x391
>>7402630
>asking someone to not use a word
>on 4chan
>>
Screwdrivers are great. All you taste is the orange juice. A good variation is orange juice + whipped cream vodka, which will taste like a creamsicle. White Russians taste more like alcohol but not too much, you could start weaning him on to stronger-tasting drinks with those.

>>7402622
>maybe he's being irrational and lying about his reasons for disliking a thing because he can't manage his ridiculous emotions

Why should anyone take a person like that seriously?
>>
>>7402648
What do you think of Fuzzy Navals?
>>
>>7402650
Haven't had one. They should taste gentle enough in theory...
>>
>>7402640
I don't need alcohol to get a ride on that dick.

>>7402648
>>7402650
Thanks.
>>
>>7402611
RAMOS GIN FIZZ
A
M
O
S

G
I
N

F
I
Z
Z

But seriously, it tastes like a lemon-lime soda flavored creamsicle.
>>
File: mojito.png (246 KB, 460x553) Image search: [Google]
mojito.png
246 KB, 460x553
>>7402616
>rum goes down really smooth
This is very true. Get a bottle of Bacardi and the mixers for a bunch of different cocktails. I haven't tried a Daquiri but other relevant cocktails I can recommend:

Cuba Libre (Coke and lime)
Pina Colada (pineapple juice and coconut milk/cream)
Mojito (mint, lime juice and sugar topped with soda water)

You can also make a nice Sangria with varying amounts of alcohol vs the other ingredients. I like them strong but if you leave out the brandy and add a ton of fruit and sugar then you probably won't taste the wine.

And finally, I had a friend who hated the taste of alcohol and always drank vodka lemonade. I tried it once and he had a point, you can't taste the vodka at all.
>>
>>7402611
Cuba Libre?
It's just rum, coke, and lime. But go easy on the rum and then just add more of it little by little every time he drinks it.

Or here's an idea: take his favorite juice/soda and mix it up with vodka. Add other ingredients if appropriate like more simple syrup, mint, sliced strawberries, or rohypnol.
>>
File: ty-ku-cocktails.png (89 KB, 534x263) Image search: [Google]
ty-ku-cocktails.png
89 KB, 534x263
soju cocktails

thank me later
>>
>>7402611
Since your boyfriend is still just that, a boy and not a manly man like myself, the little closet faggot should try hard ciders. A properly made one is just like apple juice. If the micro penis failure hates the taste of apple juice then there are other hard ciders that uses the other taste of fruits so the mistake could probably stomach that.
>>
>>7402756
>. A properly made one is just like apple juice
Maybe in America, good cider is like a slightly apple-y beer. stop buying shit alcohol senpai

But I agree about the micro-dick nature of OP's pussy bf and agree on buying him candy flavored shit
>>
>>7402611
>What is a good introduction drink, for someone who doesn't like the flavor of alcohol?

White russians I guess.
>>
>>7402724
>vodka lemonade
That's what Mikes Hard is. I could drink a whole pack of those if they weren't liquid sugar. After 1 I get sugar teeth.
>>
r u a grill or a homo? either way I guess look up "wakamezake."
>>
I'm sorry if somebody already said it, didn't read the thread, but what about Moscow mule? I find it really enjoyable, and even though I usually go for something stronger, I'd never say no to one (or three).
>>
>>7402611
>/adv/ forwarded me over here.
I'd never suggest this to someone who hadn't seriously pissed me off.

>>7402760
You're clearly an American who has never tried cider before and thought that Redd's Apple Ale bullshit was the real thing. That is literally the only possible explanation I can think of for why someone would think cider should taste more like beer than apples.
>>
why not stop drinking? being drunk all the time doesn't sound fun to me. you can make yummy drinks without alcohol or even sugar!
>>
>>7402611
White Russian. Make it with a little extra half and half. If he doesn't like adult chocolate milk, he's beyond rescue.
>>
>>7402611
>My bf doesn't like the flavor of alcohol...

Hate to be the one to break it to you, sweet cheeks, but what you have there is a girlfriend, not a boyfriend.

Dump "him".
>>
Maybe you should tell us what he likes. Otherwise you're just going to get a bunch of random drinks.

I don't like the taste of alcohol. I'm super sensitive to it. Tried Daquiries, shots, all sorts of fucking shit. I still don't care to drink.

I can *tolerate* two drinks. Strawberry Vodka and mountain dew, and sex on the beach. Shit that's so sugary that I probably get close to a diabetic coma from drinking it.
>>
>>7404338
Try whipped creme vodka and mountain dew. Tastes just like lemon meringue. It's crazy.
>>
>>7404209
>i'm a real man because i like alcohol so you should have sex with me instead :^)
embarrassing
>>
>>7402695
he already sounds like a pussy, I doubt he would be down for drinking raw egg whites
>>
Get him some real deal root beer, tastes just like the soda, if not better. And has plenty of alcohol so he'll get fucked up. Trust me. Cocktails are for women. No offense.
>>
File: Dont be intolerant.png (455 KB, 595x622) Image search: [Google]
Dont be intolerant.png
455 KB, 595x622
>>7404368
>i'm a real man because i don't like the taste of alcohol
>>
>>7404407
>Cocktails are for women
Letting society tell you what you can and can't drink is for pussies.

I wouldn't order a fancy cocktail from a bar because I don't want to show up my mates in public, but at home with people I know, I drink whatever the fuck I want. Friends sometimes give me a bit of stick for drinking a fruity Sangria or Pina Colada while they're on the lager, but I can handle the banter. I'm not going to let insecurities stop me from enjoying what I like.
>>
>>7402611
Give her rum and coke.
>>
File: 1454738732553.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454738732553.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>7404441
Relax dude, enjoy your cocktail, Jesus Christ. You guys on /ck/ are a sensitive bunch.
>>
>>7402611
Gin & tonic with a slice of lime

if he don't like that then buy him some pussycat or whatever the fuck that shit is called and mock him
>>
>>7402611
Just get a man who isn't a gigantic pussy.
>>
>>7404364
Haha really? I'll have to give that a shot sometime. It'll have to be a time I can pawn the vodka off on someone else once I'm done with it.
>>
>>7402752
Fuck Ty-Ku.
>>
>girl wants guy to drink alcohol
>guy doesn't want to
>girl forces the issue

>guy wants girl to have sex
>girl doesn't want to
>guy forces the issue

op is rapist
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.