[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chillis fucking sucks So, i went to chili's and my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: anton.gif (2 MB, 347x196) Image search: [Google]
anton.gif
2 MB, 347x196
>Chillis fucking sucks

So, i went to chili's and my steak was under cooked, sent it back it came out like beef jerky. Never again
>>
>>7401587
Were you honestly expecting a quality dining experience?
>>
>my steak was under cooked

No, it wasn't, and you deserve the shoe leather you got for harassing the kitchen staff with your stupid bullshit.
>>
>>7401603
it was beyond rare
>>
>I sent it back

And I spitted in any dish sent back this way.
>>
Their burgers are great
>>
Chili's > TGI Friday's > Applebees > Outback
>>
>>7401587
Congrats on your first post on /ck/ OP. Now go back to fuck you.
>>
25 years ago it was a pretty good chain restaurant.

I've been like three times in the past few years and it has been totally underwhelming.
>>
You deserve for going to such a place.
>>
>>7401587
i have a agreement with my wife. when she wants chilli's, she knows to be prepared to carry me out. because im no eating anything, but rather get fucking wasted drunk. place sucks balls.
>>
>>7401965
the drinks arent even strong you faggot, unless you do straight shots in which case just go to a better place
>>
the quality of food from a chain restaurant depends on the cook. a burger from mcdonald's won't ever really be great, but it's not terrible if you get one prepared fresh and properly.

>>7402528
>look at me i'm a tough alcoholic
>>
>>7402528
but hes right. very small pours. i was a server at applebees for a while. they got them 3$ LITs. but you just ask to 86 the coke, sour mix, and ice to make a cheep decently strong shot.
>>
>>7401965
You sound like a blast to hang out with, I bet you're the kind of douche that would take his wife to Hawaii then ruin it by spending the whole trip in the hotel because "this place is shit fucking tourist trap"
>>
>>7401965
>>7402674

Larry David is funny. But, even when he was a billionaire, I wouldn't envy his ex-wife.
>>
>>7401712
Went to new york for a vacation,walking through manhattan, dumb family instead of going to some mom and pop restaurant choose to go to TGI, pay up the ass for a shitty bland quesadilla, forced to drink water cause everything was so expensive.
Walk down the street later and get a better meal from some spic at a sausage cart.
>>
My old roommate used to fucking love Chilis. I have no idea why. She had shitty taste though. Shitty themes, weird unneeded shit they do to their food, all of it shit.
>>
>>7401621
You are scum and should be shot. Do your fucking job or get the fuck out until you learn it is not acceptable to contaminate people's food.
>>
>getting anything but the southwestern eggrolls and shitty chicken tenders at Chili's

see the problem is you're treating it like it's a quality restaurant, when really it's just a fast food place that isn't so fast.
>>
File: file.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1952) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1952
I concur, chilis does indeed suck because they eliminated outside entertainment nationally and replaced it with a stupid tablet.

Used to be our best client, then BAM! one day everybody cancels. 15k a month in profit gone with over 8yrs of business.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.