[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went out and to the store. I got to taste some really tasty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cheese.jpg (172 KB, 591x520) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
172 KB, 591x520
So I went out and to the store. I got to taste some really tasty cheese so I bought 8 pounds of it. Now I'm thinking what should I do with all of my cheese?
>>
cheese sculpture
>>
8lbs? A tad excessive isn't it?
>>
>>7400063
it was really good
>>
File: Cauliflower cheese.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Cauliflower cheese.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>7400057
What sort of cheese?

For cheese based meals try either a cheese and onion pie or cauliflower cheese.
>>
>>7401029
Damn that looks good, any recipe for cauliflower cheese? Or is it just roast, toss in mornay, then bake again?
>>
>>7401040
Yes it is a cheese sauce, which is basically a bechamel with cheese in it, so a Mornay from what google is showing me is the correct name, with cauliflower in it and a bit more grated cheese on top.

It is a very common British food. You can add any vegetable to it and it then becomes an X cheesy bake.
>>
Add the cheese to cooked rice with some oil and keep heating to melt, add whole egg and xanthan until it is porridge-like and stringy. Cool in fridge, then fry as cubes
>>
>>7400057
Resell it online, only in small, ironic culturally offensive packaging for double the price you bought it. Hipsters love this sort of shit.
>>
I just ate 3 pounds of it. I think I'm going to be sick.

What to do with the remaining 5?
>>
>>7401345
If you really did that, have fun with your next shitting session.
>>
File: 1448666891965.jpg (15 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1448666891965.jpg
15 KB, 358x272
>>7401345
Find a feedee
>>
>>7401371
Cheese contains no fiber so this makes no sense.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.