[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true the big mac taste better in europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
Is it true the big mac taste better in europe?
>>
>>7399523

It used to be pretty good but now they somehow fucked up the sauce and it's not the same. Pretty much all you can taste is vinegar.
>>
>>7399523
I don't know about Europe but in Japan the food taste better but onlybecause the employees actually care about their job and they cook things fresh more often. If you get lucky and are able to get fresh fries and a fresh patty at an American MCDonald's it will be the same
>>
>>7399523
Why are you obsessed with the geographical menu items of a multinational food corporation?
>>
>>7399523
Yeah. There are more restrictions on the quality of ingredients. In America they can get away with anything but we're a bit more anal about this sort of shit, or well the germs and french are more anal about it.
>>
I've had it both places

They taste the same
>>
>>7399523
I can't imagine it tasting any worse... so I doubt it...

Spent a lot of my life in Florida and the UK but the only difference I can recall are the sauces, chicken nuggets and breakfast items
>>
fast food in general is better in canada than the usa

i can't put my finger on why but i know i'm always constipated when i am in the usa
>>
>>7399582
You said anal twice.
Wanna talk about our feelings and shit?
>>
>>7399591
Same with New Zealand vs. Ausfaglia.
On holiday in NZ I ate so much shit food, I don't know why it's so much better there.
>>
When I was in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland in 2011, the food industries had to follow stricter food guidelines by some of these countries. I know in Austria they were only allowed to use Austrian fresh potatoes according to the ads around Salzburg.
>>
>>7399615
>I know in Austria they were only allowed to use Austrian fresh potatoes according to the ads around Salzburg.
The same is true for their beef, eggs and milk.
>>
>>7399523
I don't know but the quality of the meat in fast food in europe was really lousy when I was there.

I was in Amsterdam when I was a kid in 2000 on vacation, I was eating a whopper and I chipped my tooth on a chunk of bone. It was during the whole mad cow thing that happened in the U.K. in the late 90s.
>>
Just checked out /ck for the first time. Didn't realise you guys eat so much shit food. You guys must all be like 300 pounds.

Each big mac contains parts from upto a thousand cows. Not to mention the other treatments the meats go to just to make them palatable.
>>
>>7399751
Most of us are normal, mods just tend to delete the useful Joey and Jack threads.
Give us another chance, based anon.
>>
>>7399751
Thank you for this relevant and insightful information. Now that you've spread your wisdom here its time to go back to your home board. You're needed there.
>>
>>7399751
no one gives a shit now fuck off REEEEEE
>>
>>7399669
Ironic because the food standards in Europe are much better than your shithole.
>>
File: 1452484640005.jpg (15 KB, 321x204) Image search: [Google]
1452484640005.jpg
15 KB, 321x204
>Americans shitposting again
>>
>>7399582
Same up here in Canada but you pay for it with more expensive food. It's worth it though.
>>
>>7399751
>You guys must all be like 300 pounds.

Implying that's a bad thing. I bet you don't even want to leave humanity behind you mongoloid.
>>
>>7399523
McDs is pretty shit, if you are in north/eastern europe you should check out hesburger, much better for a fastfood chain
>>
if /ck/ can last a whole month without mentioning McDonald's I'll eat my penis.
>>
File: mckroket.jpg (101 KB, 612x500) Image search: [Google]
mckroket.jpg
101 KB, 612x500
in the netherlands we have the mckroket,,it's a real dutch treat,and the only country you can get it.
>>
>>7399523
>American fries
lmao
>>
>>7399546
>If you get lucky and are able to get fresh fries and a fresh patty at an American MCDonald's it will be the same

get lucky? the amount of fires and patties sold is incredible, they are always making both (and selling them).
the odds of getting an old patty and old fries is very low

the only flaw i see that sometimes when a new batch first comes out, they have a brain fart for the first few fry orders and scoop them before putting salt on the batch. unsalted fries is the worst
>>
>>7399547
will the answer to your question help you sleep better at night?
>>
>>7400045
>this is my opinion
>>
File: 6731699_73.jpg (161 KB, 416x282) Image search: [Google]
6731699_73.jpg
161 KB, 416x282
>>7399523
Europe isn't a country, however in Sweden there's more demand on meat quality and such, so I suppose it might be better. Still tastes meh like you might expect, when I go to Mc. Dicks (which is very rarely) I usually just stock up on a bunch of Mc.Chickens/Cheeseburgers for 15/10kr each (~1,18$). I'm not paying $7+ for a shitty Mc.Donalds menu
>>
The only thing you should ever care about in fastfood is wether or not they cook it fresh.

Never order the shit the rest does and you will always get something nice.

All the other factors are so micro they don't matter.
>>
>>7399523
No.

Frenchfag here. I was stunned by US Mac Donald's.

Taste way better than here.
>>
McDonald's employee here!
ProTip: Just don't fucking eat here.
You know those meat patties that are in your big mac? Most of the time they are sitting in there for over 30 minutes on a slow day. You're better off requesting your big mac with "no salt" on the patties.
>>
No, they're shit everywhere.
>>
File: original[1].jpg (25 KB, 720x336) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
25 KB, 720x336
>>7400801
>I said NO SALT, NO SALT ON THE GLASS
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.