[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do restaurant workers really spit in people's food?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 11
Do restaurant workers really spit in people's food?
>>
No, because it's hard enough to get a job to then lose it over being a passive-agressive faggot.
>>
Yes, I know a guy as well that jerked off in some garlic sauce and served it,.
>>
I have worked in kitchens for 10 years and the only time I have heard of someone doing something like that was when they were cooking for a coworker or a boss they hated
>>
>>7396158

What kind of question is that even? Do all your years alive haven't you taught anything? People are fucking dicks, especially in the food service industry. I've never done anything shitty deliberately but once when I was 15 and working as a dish washer I accidentally dropped cooked spaghetti in a sink that wasn't particularly clean, the head chef just said - fuck it, rinse it off and toss it back in the pot.
>>
No. Any humor that a fast food worker may get from that act is lost pretty fast. They prepare so much food and in such a hurry that it's not worth the effort.
>>
My Taco Bell has security cameras directly pointing at the lines. Even if the workers didn't take that kind of thing seriously, the management does.
>>
>>7396158
I hear delivery fags do that a lot. they get fired fast when caught and become hobos afterwards when they can't get any work ever again
>>
>>7396158
It certainly happens but mostly in fast food joints and cheap restaurants. Doing that shit in a proper restaurant would be committing career suicide.
>>
There's no reason. Why, because someone was a dick to a server? I don't give a fuck, and neither does anyone else on the line. What kind of cook has the free time to spit into someone's food anyway?
>>
I remember reading about some guy at taco bell who was shitting in the meat for a long time and didn't get caught.

Also some dude at an army base who pissed in the soup for weeks, and only got caught because a bunch of people got Hepatitis C
>>
>>7396158
Only in onion rings
>>
>>7396338
I thought it was the beans. Someone shat in the beans and mixed it in and apparently fed it to dozens of people before they were caught.
>>
>>7396338
>>7396351
It were in the beans, but it was just during prepping. The employees where heating two giant pots of beans, one of the employees was fired for being a dick to the manager, when he was told he was fired he climbed up on the stove and took a dump in one of the pots. He was arrested, they threw the pot away and closed for a couple of days to clean the place from top to bottom. Don't know if he actually went to jail or not.

I know because one of the employees told it on a podcast i listen to.
>>
people do anything you have ever imagined
>>
I worked in mcdonalds in bongland when I was 16 for a few weeks.
Nobody spat or raped food because they were too busy but a lot of them would use stuff they dropped. Freshly cooked patties dropped on the floor? pick it up and stick it in the double cheeseburger. Wet sliced tomato dropped? pick it up we don't have time to slice up more.

'wet' ingredients like that falling in cracks and places that build up a lot of grease/hair/dust being used made me ill. Can't eat mcdonalds anymore.

Plus everyone working there was on crack or heroin and generally looked unwashed.
This was mid 2000's though so jobs were easier to get.

The same position is being advertised as an apprenticeship. I don't envy kids leaving school today.
>>
File: 134.gif (400 KB, 240x144) Image search: [Google]
134.gif
400 KB, 240x144
>>7396459
>The same position is being advertised as an apprenticeship.

"Hey kids and even people in their 20's, 30's, and 40's, tired of the shit economy? Come learn a trade and secure your future with an unpaid, 2-years-long apprentice at McDonalds. "
>>
I have never seen anyone screw with a guest's food and I have been in and out of the industry from a teen thru my 20's as a server then cook (Dennys, traditional diner, breakfast counter). Any good restaurant requires all workers to do their food handler and food safety cerification every year. People who think its easy to screw with food does not know how food saftey goes in the kitchen, even the pH level of the soap water, rince water and sanitizer water (3 stage dishwashing process is the law) is eyed. Temp levels in all fridges, coolers, walk-ins and warmers are exactly on point in the safe zone (non restaurant works dont even know what that means). How meat, produce, dried goods dairy are stored is heavily scrutinized. Everything has to have a daydot no matter what, if it doesnt it gets tossed no matter how good it looks.

Basically, there are so many rules about food handling, storage and saftey that there is almost no way. Plus the line, the pass, salad area, desert area are so tightly watched by cameras,
managment and other workers it will never happen.

When you do your sidework and set up your salad area (or what have you) the lettuice, tomatoes, fruit, dressings everything on there has a daydot. Most daydots on produce is
good for 8 hours, dressings 12, milk opened (6hrs), closed (2 days). Hell, even coffee gets a 4 hour daydot. All daydots are initialed and everyone has to look at them before the product is used.

Only people who have never worked in the industry, seen too many movies or are the types who would do such a malicious thing would think it is possible. Truthfully, rather than screwing with your food your server would just make you wait if youre a pain. Seat you late, put in your order late, drop your check on the table when you just got the food.
>>
>>7396464
fucking depressing isn't it?

Even I had to do a 'warehousing apprenticeship' later in life besid working in an electricals warehouse in my teens.
Granted these are a year long but it's still shit.

Luckily I'm a warehouse manager now at 25 earning £20K a year. Many of these apprenticeships are quick easy labour for places then as soon as the years up and they have to pay them minimum they sack them.
>>
>>7396501
>Many of these apprenticeships are quick easy labour for places then as soon as the years up and they have to pay them minimum they sack them.

I am not surprised at all. Business *almost* always tries to dominate the working classes.

What pisses me off about your posts is that the term "apprenticeship" used to actually mean something, and it's been bastardized for exploitation purposes.
>>
>>7396501
Also, how the fuck are working-age people supposed to get by for a YEAR, doing unpaid "apprenticeships"? I'm guessing it's funded by social programs? A way for business to get ahead scot-free?
>>
>>7396508
totally. An apprenticeship should be for a technical role such as vehicle mechanic, joiner or cullinary role.

I can understand some places maybe wanting you to work a couple of days to see how you fit the role but that's it. That's how long it took me to learn warehousing / mcdonalds or any other bottom barrel job.

>>7396511
The government does top up your wages via housing benefit if needed but it's getting harder to come by. They can reduce or remove council tax too.
Unfortunatly the current UK government are fucking up the country big time and like to opt for more American appproach to issues, but it's been slowly turning this way for decades as each party takes turns fucking it up.
>>
>>7396424
what podcast please
>>
>>7396464
>>7396501

holy shit how is that legal?

i'm a construction apprentice and it takes forever but i need to learn and i get journey rate anyway
>>
As a guy who's worked in a kitchen for three years, it's never once crossed my mind. I mean, a guy might be a dick, but this just goes against the basic principles of having a sense of pride in your work.

I have, after being in China for half a year, seen people just smoke over the food they were cooking for me, and get their ashes all over that shit. Needless to say I left.
>>
>>7396530
I'm not even sure if I believe that guy's story. But if it's true it's a national travesty. What a waste of a working-age group of people.
>>
>>7396530
>>7396553

here you go....

http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Middlehaven-Training/jobs/Front-House-Apprentice-4151db2dc2829df6?q=Apprenticeship

http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Middlehaven-Training/jobs/Retail-Apprentice-b5ae1d9ea5665aaa?q=Apprenticeship

http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Middlehaven-Training/jobs/Driving-Good-Vehicle-Apprentice-5ae47622f148b2e9?q=Apprenticeship

http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Customer-Service-Apprenticeship_job64662349

http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Avanta/jobs/Apprentice-Warehouse-Assistant-5d78d6b0f5ee5bbf?q=Apprenticeship

http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Hospitality-Apprenticeship_job64781830

http://www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Customer-Service-Apprenticeship_job64593905

All warehouse / basic driving / front of house staff / customer service apprenticeships.
The 'learning points' are laughable.
>>
>>7396585
>http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Middlehaven-Training/jobs/Retail-Apprentice-b5ae1d9ea5665aaa?q=Apprenticeship

that's gross.. i hope they're paid at least
>>
>>7396588
usually £2.50 an hour

These are our minumum wages -
https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
>>
>>7396585
lol thats awful
>>
>>7396553
The current system in place means it's near impossible for over 19s to get a good apprenticeship in the UK. Usually for plumbing or mechanic etc apprenticeships the business has to pay for apprentices over 19, whereas warehouse or customer services are usually free and solely to exploit workers.
Lol I worked at a warehouse and my boss asked if I wanted an apprenticeship there, doing the same job at half the pay.
>>
File: AFL-label.jpg (1 MB, 1260x1260) Image search: [Google]
AFL-label.jpg
1 MB, 1260x1260
>>7396644
that's really bad.. you guys need to get your shit together

get mad or something
>>
When I worked at Subway, I kept a dirty knife I would use to cut people's sandwiches if they were extremely rude and unpleasant.
>>
>>7396677
It doesn't effect over 60's who are the ones who vote so they get away with it.
There's a dreadful crabs in a bucket mentality among middle aged people and up. I myself vote and encourage others to who whine about the situation.
>>
>>7396158

delivery driver here. absolutely we spit in your food if you do not tip.

>>7396196

there is absolutely no consequence for fucking with poor people's food (non-tippers). if you try and complain to the manager you get blacklisted from ordering.
>>
>>7396194
My Taco Bell doesn't and the only person I've seen who has done this was a manager. She did it twice actually. She doesn't work here anymore, but she only got transferred not fired.
>>
I have to much respect for my job and the food to spit. Fine dining line fag here I don't even have time to spit on the food anyways
>>
>>7396158
No idea, but its why I never go out to eat where I can't watch people make my food in front of me.
>>
>>7396501
Jesus, I worked in warehouses for a few years through college and I could learn everything I needed to do in just a few shifts. I don't know how anyone could say with a straight face that a person needs a year long apprenticeship to work in a warehouse. I didn't realize the labor situation was so shitty over there.
>>
Only for the pigs.
>>
>>7396715
And then you file a report and sue the company and they get shut down for health violations and get fines out the ass.
>>
>>7396930
That's the thing, you don't need an apprenticeship to work in a warehouse, its an excuse for cheap labour rather than learning a useful skill. I worked in a warehouse as my first job with no previous experience so the idea of an apprenticeship in a warehouse depresses me.
>>
>>7396948
> i think someone spit on my food because im poor

that phone call never gets made
>>
You have to really try to get people to do things to your food. Whether they know it or not, the assembly lines have cameras. Those floors get slippery so they want footage of any accidents for lawsuits or workers comp cases.

This is why the restaurant immediately knows who fucked up with some weed and a bowl end up in a kids meal
>>
>>7396715
>absolutely we spit in your food if you do not tip.
How do you know they aren't going to tip? Do you just take the food back and spit in it real quick when they don't tip?
>>
>>7397014

> he is unaware that most people are not first time customers

all non-tippers are entered into the computer so the driver knows.
>>
>>7396158
Is that Eminem?
>>
>>7396965
That's some shit. There's lots of places in the US that offer unpaid internships. It's still bullshit, but it's generally for white collar jobs at least, not menial labor and service.
>>
>>7397027
18+ to be here...
>>
>>7397057
that song came out in 2000, 16 years ago. you could've been born a few years before the song was out, too young to remember it or have seen it, and still be over 18. you're growing up so quickly, anon.
>>
>>7396715
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>7397184
You could also have not been a wigger and listen to actual food music.
>>
>>7397236

non-tippers are pathetic.
>>
>>7397249
Get a real job.
Delivery jobs are for college kids and unskilled losers.
>>
>>7397249
You already proved that you're a childish faggot. Nothing you say holds weight anymore.
>>
>>7397247
>actual food music.

So: Blind Melon, Mudhoney, Cherry-Poppin' Daddies...
>>
>>7397249
>waah give me free money for doing my job I'm already compensated for
lol enjoy the tip of my dick, I won't be ordering again for another year anyway.
>>
>>7396220
>Why, because someone was a dick to a server? I don't give a fuck, and neither does anyone else on the line.
this
>>
>>7396508
>What pisses me off about your posts is that the term "apprenticeship" used to actually mean something, and it's been bastardized for exploitation purposes.
When it's a big business I agree but it's the only way small business can have a chance to thrive.
>>
>>7396424
Guy Probably went to jail that's good tampering which is a felony
>>
>>7396338

Hepatitis C is only transmitted by blood. You must be thinking of A
>>
>>7397278
>Cherry-Poppin' Daddies
God-tier taste.
>>
Only ever seen some really dumb shit once in all these years. It was someone licking someone's steak. Luckily, I was an overseer at the time and told them to trash it or they would be trashed.
>>
It happens, but rarely and only under the worst of conditions.

It's a felony, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that. Any reputable establishment would not allow it to happen under oversight, either. So it has to be a shithole with an angry dumbass cook or server who can do it without anyone else looking.

You also have to be a huge asshole yourself, because you really have to put a target on your back for them to consider it. If you're politely sending something back then it isn't going to happen.
>>
>>7396158
not in any place I worked,while every place has some shitheads there are usually decent people who are there that would call them out on that shit if it did happen.

on a reverse note my friend said growing up when the family went through the drive threw his dad would put his hands down his pants and rub his balls and then ask to shake the persons hands and tell them how great of a job they did.

he also jerked off in doughnut batter with his friends in highschool to make them for a teachers appreciation day and once stole a school bus for a joyride.
guy was also drinking buddies with Robbin Williams and is now a low functioning vegetable in a retirement village
>>
>>7396424
>they threw the pot away
That's so dumb. Shockingly, we have the technology to clean a pot so well you aren't eating the last thing that was in it.
>>
>>7397278
>Cherry-Poppin' Daddies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IqH3uliwJY
Someone actually tipped his fedora in this video
>>
>>7396158
HE COULD BE WORKING AT BURGER KING, SPITTING ON YOUR ONION RINGS
>>
>>7396158
>>7398453
Why would you spit in onion rings?

Wouldn't it be completely obvious?
>>
>>7396551
Hey there pig, I know you're just going to shove this disgusting slop into your face anyway so why should I make any effort to improve it at all? It's slop and you're eating it because you're a pig. Stop pretending that the situation is anything else. Make it yourself if you're such a fucking prude.
>>
>>7398406
I don't think it's also a PR problem as much as it is a sanitation problem. Either that or they just don't want to deal with washing out some douchebag's feces.

Would you eat food prepared from a pot that somebody once shat in? "Sure, if it was cleaned", you may say, but what about other people?
>>
>>7396158
i used to work at taco bell a few years ago and this customer threw a burrito at a co worker i liked. the next time he came i took his 8 inch tortilla and slapped it on the pee zone of a urinal for about 10 seconds then made his burrito. totally got laid that night.
>>
>>7398539
things that never happened: the post
>>
>>7396158
When I worked in McDonald's, I had a co-worker jerk off into the milkshake machine.
>>
>>7398392
>he also jerked off in doughnut batter with his friends in highschool to make them for a teachers appreciation day
That's horrible. Teachers probably got all heartwarmed getting a nice present from their students but no it was just a sick joke that may or may not end in a STD.
>>
the twisted scumbags who mess with people's food/personal hygiene products should be round and shot after they are boiled alive and poked with hot oars. seriously sickening shit rooted in incestuous origins...pond scum of humanity
>>
I've heard that black workers at places like McDonalds will routinely spit in white people's food.
>>
>>7397018
>all non-tippers are entered into the computer so the driver knows.

Really? The company keeps track of this?
>>
Yeah.

That's just the tip of the iceberg too.

I've seen way worse.
>>
most of the time the person serving your food and interacting with you is not the person making it

servers tend to be in a position where the whole kitchen can see them when they pick food up up, unlike cooks who might have slightly more privacy on their station, so in order for them to spit in it, the whole kitchen would have to basically be okay/not give them shit about spoiling the food. that might be the case in some joints but not all. nowhere I've worked at least. now if it's a situation where someone takes your order and then goes to make your sandwich in the back where no one can see them and you're being a complete cunt, who fucking knows. that's down to that individual's good judgement.

honestly though most of them they just want to get you the fuck out of the restaurant quickly if you're a pain in the ass. they might be literally screaming at you in the kitchen but they probably won't take it out on your food

maybe just don't be a dick so you don't have to find out
>>
>americans
>>
>>7396158
When I was on an internship, bantz were had between the muslim dishwasher-guy and one of the chefs.
Dishwasher kept pranking him throughout the week, putting oil in his cap, foodscraps in his shoes, etc.

Day 2 into the week, Chef-guy started brushing Dishwasher's food with bacon fat.

Went on for two weeks until he told him.
>>
>>7397018
>>7400781

My house got put on the "Do not deliver" list from one pizza place in my town. What did we do to upset them? We called and said that the 2 pizzas we ordered for the party we were having were completely wrong, and we didn't get the other sides we paid for (CreditCard)

So they apologized, gave us a small cheese for free and brought us the right order.

We called them up about a month later and were told that we were on their "do not deliver list." Whatever the fuck that is.

So yes, it's a real thing.
>>
>>7401383

Any more, I order pizza online and put the tip on then. Mostly to avoid the delivery guy spitting (or wanking) on my pizza.

But for many years before that I didn't have that option. But I still tipped well. Usually 25% of the total (with tax included and delivery fee included)
>>
>>7401514

I still can't believe the balls of pizza companies to charge a delivery fee that they pocket and none goes to the driver
>>
>>7401519
This. The driver sees none of it and your order is like $5 more expensive.
>>
>>7396158
It happens. But probably not as often as people think
>>
>>7398007
Or he's repeating an urban legend or just straight-out lying on the internet.

Toss-up as to which is the more retarded.
>>
>>7396169
>>head chef said
if you didn't tell him to fuck off you're the dick.
>>
Of course they do. Haven't you seen South Park?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlR_ccnZww
>>
You are all in denial about this kind of shit not happening. I won't elaborate on much but I bore witness to many disturbing things while working in a fast food restaurant in the Midwest and participated in most of it
>>
It's a fear that has been with humankind forever. Look at references in literature from antiquity dealing with servants poisoning the king's food.

I think it's more common than many in this thread let on, but not as common as some of the more malicious people would have us believe.
>>
>>7396158
No. I worked in fast food for four years in the shittiest side of my city and never had someone fuck up food.

However.....

There is an EXTREMELY high chance that the person who is making your food didn't wash their hands after leaving the restroom.
>>
people who work for min wage generally don't have to mess with your food because it's likely already messed up in some kind of way, they aren't going to make it correctly, and they don't even care enough to work hygienically. i find it funny how the majority of us pretend this isn't true when we're the ones being served.

i work with people who are dumb enough to grab their phones out of their pockets, pick stuff up off the dirty floor, and handle cleaning supplies with their gloves on and no matter how many times i point it out they'll do something like it again.
>>
File: tips_dank_pepe.jpg (44 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips_dank_pepe.jpg
44 KB, 479x720
>select an item you want
>read and agree with price
>exchange money for goods
>do not pay in excess of price
>refusal to pay in excess of price is taken as a personal attack

Bravo, America.
>>
>>7403819

Or the people who handle money out of the cash register, then go make a sandwich wearing the same gloves (I'm thinking of Subway when I say that).
>>
Used to be a server at Ruby Tuesday and another server put eye drops in food that was going to my guest because they had bullied her little brother. I was only about a month in and didn't want to fuck anyone over so I didn't say anything. She got fired a few weeks later for coupon fraud
>>
File: 1442904799229.jpg (29 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
1442904799229.jpg
29 KB, 300x245
I've never seen anyone do anything gross to food. However I once worked at a place that had a colony of roaches in the kitchen, the lettuce and tomato was only loosely covered with plastic wrap, and there was a huge rat problem. The rats would chew through the boxes of hamburger buns and eat the bread, we only threw away the buns that had been chewed on but the other buns in the same bag were used. One morning a rat fell out of an overhead cabinet right over the cash register and died on the counter space where people pay. This happened like 10 minutes before we opened. The restrooms didn't have vents and were like 5 feet away from tables, people would always go in there and take a massive steaming shit and it stunk up the whole restaurant for 20 minutes.
>>
When I used to wash dishes the cooks and waiters would spit in people's food who ordered water to drink because they usually don't tip, and it reduces the total tip amounts by taking like 15-20 bucks off the bill if it's a table of 5+ people. Never knew this was a thing til I started working at restaurants.
>>
>>7405203

Ha, I always order water. But I also tip around 30% as well, so hopefully this hasn't happened to me. There are perks to dining alone.
>>
>>7405191

Dude..

Ill take xtra spit for life in all food if it means never eating anything from that restaurant
>>
>>7405191
What city was this in??
>>
>>7405191
wew lad

work in a restaurant right now and if shit came even close to being that bad I'd quit on the spot

all we've had is roaches and fruit flies

roaches were viciously murdered and rightfully so

fruit flies however are a pain in the ass that noone seems to care about
>>
>>7405334
I'd rather not say. Place probably isn't hard to figure out. I left on good terms and aren't out to shut em down, they can deal with their own bullshit when it comes to them
>>
>>7404113
i used to handle money with gloves on at subway when it was busy. when your hands sweat it takes like 20 seconds to get a new pair of gloves on and i didn't like changing gloves because of that. people didn't seem to care but more often than not they probably noticed i was doing something dirty and just decided not to say anything.

only time someone complained was because i touched my hat because the kitchen was hot and i was sweating, and it was bothering me, so i adjusted my hat. she actually asked me to wash my hands and change my gloves. i did it without complaining, but i forever remember her for being a cunt. that is probably why people often opt not to say anything.

i worked graveyard through new years once. i was irritated about being there through new years and irritated in general about always being the one who got stuck working holidays. went to reload the nickels in my change machine and they all dropped in sideways. not having a key to the machine meant i have to stand there and poke at it with a knife or something to fix it, which irritated me more, and this was also the exact moment when some kid walks in and starts waiting to get food. i was already irritated to i decide to just ignore him until he leaves and fix my fucking nickels. he walked out shouting a bunch of obscenities. it was great.
>>
I worked at a Chili's once.

Regular practices when customers arrived after closing hours but the servers/managers still let them in included:

>spit in burgers
>food dropped, stepped on, and kicked across the disgusting floor
>fried food tossed in takeaways double-cupped with piss

But really you deserve that treatment for pulling that bullshit.
>>
>>7405839
>>fried food tossed in takeaways double-cupped with piss

Surely they would notice this...
>>
>>7405203
I always tip, and usually order water because restaurant water tastes better and the soda is usually flat from the soda machine. Hope this never happened to me.
>>
>>7405742
rub your hands in some corn starch and those gloves will slide on right away mate
>>
>>7405203
Restaurant staff are the most entitled people on the planet, holy shit. Like I get this is an exaggeration, but even the fact they'd be irritated with me for ordering water since it means their tip will be slightly smaller really pisses me off, makes me really not want to go to restaurants anymore.
>>
>>7405899
I mean not saying this on the basis of this alone, but I always see these "if you do these things at a restaurant you are an asshole" lists, and half of them inevitably boil down to "your reason for being in this restaurant is to rack up as high of a bill as possible, how dare you try to save money" and always drives me up the wall. I really hope these people are a minority and the ones serving my food don't think this way.
>>
Not usually, no. It's too much of a liability and if you're caught doing it it's not only going to get you fired it can get you fined out the ass. In extreme cases it's criminal.
>>
>>7396158
It absolutely happens, though I can't say how often.

I used to be a dishwasher at a seafood restaurant ~2000, and not only did all the cooks chew tobacco at the line... but this one guy would sometimes hork chew spit in to stuff that got sent back for dumb reasons before sending it back out.

Also, pro-tip: I'd imagine that most people who'd do this would do it in such a way that it's not noticeable. and even if you do notice something... your mind wants it so bad to not be chew spit that you convince yourself it's not.
>>
not even for the people who send shit back (that shouldn't have been). i just don't give a fuck bro, i'm usually pretty stoned and just trying to pump out delicious food. even for dicks, or people i don't like, I want to make good food. I like cooking, it's why I do it for a living.
>>
If you fuck with their food, it's just more work to fix it, and you wasted food.

Fuck that. Better to get them out of your store fast as fucking possible rather than deal with them too long.

I have never hated a person enough to want to risk my job over them.
>>
Honestly seems like one of the single dumbest things a person could do. Not only are you putting your own job in jeopardy, you're potentially fucking yourself over down the line if future employers ever decide to call up and ask why you were fired from Jack in the Box.

That said, I know a lot of really fucking dumb people who have worked in fast food at one point.
>>
>>7406054
>Risk

You guys are in such denial that you live on another planet.

>implying I'd ever tell an employer I worked at Jack in the Box
>>
The only time I spit in food ( this case was a Dr pepper he greedily slurped down) was when I was a delivery driver. I regularly delivered to some fat Indian kid who gave me exact change and no tip. The only reason I did it was because I went to school with him and he was a total faggot in the classes I had with him. An unbearable know-it-all who was actually pretty dumb. Also my friends had a hearty laugh when I told them.
Am I proud of it? No
Do I regret it? Not at all
Would I ever do it again? Nope
>>
File: 1429940551764.png (108 KB, 370x252) Image search: [Google]
1429940551764.png
108 KB, 370x252
>>7405203
Even though this is bait:

I only ever order water because I don't drink soda.

The least I tip is $5, even if I'm just paying for myself ($5 tip on a $10 meal is pretty good).

Enjoy your conscience.
>>
>>7406067

That's okay, the felony you have for getting caught would be enough to tip them off.
>>
>>7406110
>felony
Don't worry bro, soon the butthurt will wear off and you won't have to delude yourself so much.
>>
>>7405203
>wah wah this person is not gifting me money
>i know, ill risk giving them my retard aids and risk losing my job
i just dont understand
>>
Can confirm this absolutely happens with delivery drivers.

I used to be a delivery driver, multiple different places and times. It's an industry standard that every customer gets entered in the system after their first order so we can expedite the process next time they call in, not having to get an address or directions or whatnot. Also helps for marketing. We know who you are.

Many non-tippers were also regular customers, meaning they were also getting a regular dose of my boogers and spit in their diet. I also ate from the appetizers and throw out your included sides like rice. Short me once or twice, I assume maybe I was slow or money's tight or something. But once you start making a habit of stiffing me, you're actually *costing* me hard-earned salary. Depending how far you live and what my below-minimum-wage pay standards are, it actually might cost me more in gas than I recoup on tip/fees. And either way it's burned time - that money could be earned delivering to normal human beings who actually pay for services they bought, but instead the other drivers take those jobs while I'm out working for free for your degenerate ass.

And at that point all bets are off. Fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your food, you are a shitty person and you deserve the worst. I know a bunch of you faggots will rage and say "get a better job" or some other entitled shit as if I deserve not to be paid for my work. I did get a better job, I was working for less than minimum wage for self-centered pricks and thieving managers.

So I have almost no long-term investment in my position, we know how to not get caught, and most drivers I knew doubled as drug dealers to give you an idea of who we are. You're gonna stiff me on a regular basis when you know I'm alone in my car with your food? What the fuck did you think was gonna happen, asshole?

TLDR tip your fucking delivery guy or eat literal shit.
>>
>>7406412
This, also you're better off tipping in cash rather than putting your tip in with your order if you order online. I've had a delivery driver admit to spitting in my food before because it's a pain in the ass for them to redeem those online tips.
>>
>>7396467
>requires all workers to do their food handler and food safety cerification every year
I work at a chain restaurant and don't have one nor was asked at the interview for one or had it been mentioned since I was hired.
>>
>tfw I usually go out with 50% off coupons and tip on the discounted total

They're totally spitting in my food aren't they?
>>
>>7406436
We're not just spitting in it, Anon.
>>
>you'll get fired
>you'll get blacklisted
>this is morally wrong
>this is illegal

All just self-reassuring lies.

minimum wage food workers are generally not the kind of people who give a shit about their job and/or consider the long-term consequences of such behavior.

It's also extremely difficult to get caught. When's the last time you checked for spit in your food? How would you even know for sure it was spit? Anyone who would do this also knows exactly what to do to avoid being noticed by cameras or managers.

Even if you get caught, the consequences are minimal. Oh no, I lost my $6/hour job that I would have spent a few months maximum at to begin with!

Or 'oh no, I'll never work in fast food again!' Also bullshit, you would just omit that job from your resume next time you apply for a job because nobody will fucking check.

These are all just false reassurances you give yourself to avoid the fact that you as a bad tipper or rude patron have almost certainly eaten someone else's bodily fluids. Keep living in denial, it's probably your best option.
>>
>>7405742
Put 5 glooves on each hand and then you just slip off the dirty ones
>>
>>7406447

I applaud your ingenuity and will try this if I ever go back into a glove-wearing job, but I'm pretty sure this is impossible. Gloves are fucking hard enough to fit on with one pair as-is.
>>
>>7406448
The first pair May give you trouble but those thereafter glide on easier since your hand is now smooth with less friction and hey if I can get by large hands into medium gloves you can to
>>
The same is true of most food you can get at a grocery store honestly. I used to work at the Campbell's soup factory and a lot of the guys there made a game of jacking off into the big vats that held the soup. Probably thousands of people ate miniscule amounts of their cum.
>>
>act like an asshole to your server
>leave a shitty tip
>act surprised and outraged when someone spits in your food
Top fucking kek, what did you expect, you entitled piece of shit? Next time show some respect to the people who handle your food.
>>
Does anyone seriously care about ingesting a little bit of someone's spit? I thought only children cared about that kind of thing.
>>
>>7406500
Being overly upset by bodily contact or fluids is a symptom of autism I think.
>>
>>7406500
my stepfather slapped me hard for whining about hair in my food

he said theres probably untold gallons of semen in everything we eat, so fuck it
>>
>>7406515
Your stepfather is a gay and I won't be surprised if you start talking about he touched your peepee but asked you to keep it secret.

>>7406502
There's a limit, and that limit is crossed when you start eating their fluids. You're not intimate with them, it probably took your girlfriend a few dates before she started swallowing your urine, so why would you eat this guys you hate cum?
>>
>>7406498
0/10 even if server was the most important job ever, it doesn't entitle you to do anything to their food
>>
>>7396164
why tho
>>
>>7405906

I hear you. I always leave a large tip (I'm the guy above who buys water, but leaves a 30% tip), but it's pretty fucked up that you *have* to leave a tip, or else get your food fucked with. I've not left a tip a few times in the past. Usually because the waitress was a real cunt.
>>
>>7406412

Dude, faggots like you deserve to get stiffed.
>>
>>7406412
Jesus Christ I'm happy I'm Dutch. From what I know, it's illegal to pay below minimum wage here, tips are a nice extra but they're not needed to survive.

When I order food I tend to pay by bank transfer, there's no option anywhere to pay more as a tip, and I usually don't carry cash.

If your situation were normal here I'd have eaten so much actual wet shit.
>>
I used to work as a line cook and it was pretty typical to dunk my balls in the food if the person at the table was a lousy tipper or otherwise an asshole. I definitely was not the only one, nobody really cared that we did it.
>>
i work in a 3 star michelin restaurant and we usually hawk a few boogers into the meals of regulars who dont tip well
>>
The way cooks stop caring is worse.
I've been at restaurant for 4 years, never seen anyone spit or give any food any bodily ejections but the amount of food picked up off the floor, reused, hands not washed, boogers wiped, sneezes sprayed, and other stuff like that is disgusting.
If someone spit in my food, that's fine, i'd rather have spit on fresh food and not shit picked up off the floor. That bothers me more.
>>
>>7407190
Eh, they cook it anyway it shuold kill the germs right
>>
>>7397249
Wow get a load of this entitled faggot
>>
>>7406412
>entitled shit
You're the one being entitled if you think your costumers are responsible for the fact you don't get paid enough without tips. Eat shit you narcissistic scumfuck
>>
Just ordered a calzone & soda last night. Pre ordered it along with a 3$ tip on my credit card. Delivery guy forgot the soda. I called the pizza place to let them know, & they compt me 5$ on my next order.

Are they going to spit/harm on my food?
>>
>>7407358
>living in fear of incompetent teenagers
Faggot
>>
>>7405342
For some reason I was OK with it. It was a second job that I'd go relax at after my main job. I was allowed to drink on the job and eat for free (I would eat the food, made sure it was clean). Since it was the evening shift it was slow and we were mostly unsupervised, we go to pick the music, dick around when it was slow, drink and smoke out back. There was a tip jar we'd split up so I made about $12 an hour to basically get drunk and chill. And it wasn't like rats were running around the restaurant, maybe once a week we found a box that got chewed on and some shitty bread. We got a couple cats to live there and the rats went away.
>>
>>7407405
Funny thing is. They all sounded like they were in their forties. Delivery driver looked legit fifty & stoned out of his mind.
>>
>>7406447
double gloving isn't allowed where i work. i asked. not sure why.
>>
>>7407437
kek that reminds me in college there was this old ass half retarded stoner delivery driver who everyone knew. we paid some freshman whore to give him a blowjob and filmed it, he became legendary and was henceforth known as Porno Joe and everyone loved him. The girl was shamed and dropped out of college.
>>
>>7406502
>if you don't drink piss 24/7 you have autism
>>
>>7396158
meh, everywhere I've worked that shit'll get you fired, and anyone who witnesses it and doesn't report it if found out will be fired as well.
>>
>>7406412
>my boss doesn't pay me enough so I take it out on the customer

You agreed on the shitty job. Don't get mad when things don't work out.
>>
>>7398406

It's not worth the potential liability. You can get sued over literally anything nowadays and even if you're completely innocent and win everything you still end up losing a shit load of time.
>>
This guy says he did
>>
Ex -foodserver here

One time a guy ate his salad fucking slow as fuck and when i brought him his steak he said "oh great this is fucking bullshit. Cant you do your job right?" Fucking steak had a 25 minute ticket time and i brought him his salad the minute after i put the order in. He was just too busy shooting the shit to eat.

Anyway when i got him a refill i rubbed his straw in my asscrack. He drank the whole refill hahaha. I had to pick my asscrack hair off the straw to give it back to him.

Only time i fucked with someone.
>>
>>7397184

When I was 15 and my mom bought me The Marshall Mathers LP I was the happiest fucking kid in the world. Then I put pennies in balls of rolled up bread and threw them to the ducks to eat and got the CD taken away. I literally cried for a week. I was such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>7406500
if i dont know i dont care, they still wont get even the tip of my cock cause they are all ugly.
fuck em i hope they keep being poor.
>>
>>7407896

He also said Trayvon dindu nuffin. I don't take too much of what he says seriously.
>>
>>7408098

Yo dude just skimming the board and wanted to let you know your retarded post got a laugh out of me. Good job faggot.
>>
>>7396163
>this faggot thinks getting a job is hard
>>
>>7408217
treyvun wuz inusent boi
>>
>>7408217
A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>7407657
>expecting me to take responsibility for my own life decisions
Haha nice try faggot, enjoy your boogers and cum
>>
>>7396158
I've worked in 9 restaurants in my life
almost never, unless you've really angered someone, i.e. sending your food back twice or harassing your waiter.

they will very very commonly serve you food or silverware that they have touched with their hands and/or that has hit the floor.
>>
I made a point of spitting in every single item that was sent back, regardless of the reason.
>>
>>7397018
What exactly am I tipping for? Is good service just not spitting in my food? I always tipped 25% or more, but never noticed any consistency in how fast my order was delivered
>>
>>7396158
>tfw these people think they're pulling one over on me when I have a fetish for eating other people's spit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JvJFL_igjI
>>
>>7396158
This is also why I never tip. Because people who work in the food industry have no class and no matter how you treat them you still end up eating spit.

No tip for you.
>>
File: 1433964733353.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1433964733353.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
Hey guys. Is this the shitposting thread?
>>
>>7411152
you're on /ck/ dude, every thread is the shit posting thread
>>
>>7396158
Yes. I know someone who works at Ruth's Chris that purposefully fucks with food. Told me he's dropped steaks on purpose and stuff.
>>
>>7411163
I knew a bunch of people that worked at a Ruth's Chris and they used to fuck with food all of the time. Rich fucks would come in there and act entitled or try to show off and end up eating some foul shit. I still laugh about the shit they told me they did to John Boy and Billy's food.
>>
>>7396158
One of the cooks who worked for the Perkins in my area would spit in a person's food of the server gave them a dollar to do so. That Perkins is now closed.
>>
>>7411170
Yeah exactly. But it's a scummy thing to do.
>>
>>7406446
>Even if you get caught, the consequences are minimal. Oh no, I lost my $6/hour job that I would have spent a few months maximum at to begin with!

You realize that spitting in someones food is considered assault and can land you in prison right?
>>
>>7396158
I sure as hell don't.
I work in food service to make other people happy and leave a small footprint in life.

Asshole I am not.
>>
>>7396158
I've never done anything intentionally douchy like that, but I've done similar stuff simply out of necessity like licking a spoon and using it again, wiping the sweat from my forhead, or scratching an itch without handwashing.

In most places, you really dont want to look to see what's behind the curtain.
>>
Yup

My ex spit in some dudes burger from our highschool who she hated...turned out it went to some random girl instead. She didn't even care...thank fuck I'm not dating that horrid human anymore
>>
>>7411237
citation or gtfo lying faggot
>>
File: shrek1.png (59 KB, 583x407) Image search: [Google]
shrek1.png
59 KB, 583x407
>>7396342
>>7398453
>>7398505
>>
>>7412595
4/10
>>
>>7412595
I've gotten fast food workers fired by lying and claiming I saw them spit in food before. Was the best feeling ever.
>>
>>7412794
arent u the little fucker
>>
>>7412998
Their fault for being rude to me. Next time respect the customer.
>>
>>7412998
To be fair, he doesn't know that they haven't spit in food at some time in the past, so it's entirely possible that they deserve to be fired even if the accusation is a lie.
>>
worked in a restaurant for half a year

never saw anything untoward like that

but sometimes chefs sweat on peoples food
and everyone touches it with their hands, waiters, chefs; but everything is very clean so make your own call
>>
I was working as a night shift bartender when a guy decided to hit on my gf while I was working.

I pissed in his beer.
>>
File: a0642029519_10.jpg (106 KB, 977x700) Image search: [Google]
a0642029519_10.jpg
106 KB, 977x700
>>7406412

I know this post is full of shit because delivery guys are either drug dealers or drug users, and neither would bother typing out all of this.
>>
I'm actually Gordon Ramsay and I regularly take massive shits if customers don't tip.
>>
I worked with a lot of indians and they never used gloves for anything.
>>
>>7413322

That would explain why everybody gets food poisoning from Indian food.
>>
>>7406412
Bait.

>all these americans and their fucking weird customs

In the UK delivery guys are always bros and will be thankful if you give a tip, I do if it's late or at a weird hour, or if I made them come a long way. But it's not mandatory at all and I've never seen any spit or nonsense on my pizza. (I am quite picky and have a delicate pallete, I would know instantly if someone spat in my food)
>>
>>7407158
No you don't.
>>
>>7406412

I was a delivery driver all through college and you're a piece of shit. Were you really that bad at your job? I was the best employee at my franchise (Pita Pit) and I easily cleared $100 in tips on weekend nights. If you are polite and prompt the non-tippers are outweighed by grateful customers who appreciate the job you do. And this was in a college town full of dumb kids.

You are welcome to be a edgelord, I just think it's funny that you were so bad at doing your job correctly that someone not tipping you would cause you the expend that much effort to get "revenge" on them. I think you may need to talk to someone about these angry urges and feelings of inadequacy.
>>
File: 1449021402887.gif (903 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449021402887.gif
903 KB, 400x300
>>7406412
Exactly this. I usually just keep the delivery ticket with the non-tipper's phone number and address if I ever plan on doing something against them in the future. The most satisfying thing tho was wiping my smegma on this one regular non-tipper's pizza.
>>7413719
>yuropoor thinks his opinion is relevant
>>
>>7401383
You guys were probably aggressive douchebags about it, even after getting the free shit.
>>
>>7401383
When I worked at a pizzeria in high school, the 'blacklist' was for people that routinely ordered and never picked up or canceled a large order after it was already made.

When I worked at a hospital, our department was somewhat blacklisted because the afternoon shift never tipped or tipped very poorly. They started tacking on a $6 fee whenever we ordered on top of the $2.50 delivery fee. Fucking fat ass cheap nurses.
>>
>>7396464
>apprentice
>unpaid

Apprentices get paid, bro
>>
>>7412794
I hope you get accused of rape.
>>
>>7415409

Just go into indie rock. Some bimbo somewhere will make up a false rape allegation somewhere along the way.
>>
I got caught spitting in a customer's order when I was young and stupid. The manager was fucking pissed, almost fired me right there on the spot, and it was months before I was allowed to work in the kitchen again without being closely watched.
>>
I have never washed my hands in a restaurant and I always spit in people's food
>>
>>7396158
I've never spat/fucked with people's food, no matter how much of an asshole/cunt they were.
>you shouldn't be trying to pay bills/live working retail and minimum wage jobs.
>you should try to work harder in specific ways to make yourself smarter/better suited for a better job.
>If you don't like getting fucked, don't be a cuck.
>>
Yeah, but they get tired off it pretty fast.
>>
>>7404048
just l2jew
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.