[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Tier Lunches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_3763.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3763.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What are you having for lunch you cu/ck/s? Is it as god-tier as mine?
>>
>>7394845

How fat are you?
>>
>>7394845
I hope the coleslaw is buried somewhere in there. The only reason I still go to KFC is the coleslaw
>>
>>7394851
191cm and 85kg. Not shredded but not really fat either. If you exercise KFC is fine to eat.
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 260x194
>>7394845
The bowl
>>
File: Rivers_Cuomo_-_Harvard_Beard.jpg (45 KB, 305x560) Image search: [Google]
Rivers_Cuomo_-_Harvard_Beard.jpg
45 KB, 305x560
>>7394845
=w=
>>
>>7394845
>Weezer
>LoL
>KFC
>Friday

Are you going to let your parents know that they failed, or do they already know?
>>
>>7394845
FAT PIG
>>
>>7394845
are you seriously listening to weezer? fuck you're gay
>>
>>7395144
Chill man your autism is showing
>>
>>7394845
Aussie KFC is such terrible quality, worse than anywhere else I've had KFC.
The chicken is slimier, the fries are always cold and the double downs were half the size of the ones in the US.

tl;dr KFC in Australia is a shit.
>>
>>7394845
honestly jelly cuz I'm on a diet lmoa
>>
>>7394845
take more pictures pls
>>
>>7395939
Aussie lunchtime was 6 hours ago.
All that's left now is bones and regret.
Sorry mane.
>>
>>7395798

>multiple video game shit all over the place
>enough fast food to make two normal adults sick

No, it's fucking Weezer that's the problem.

Underage and overweight as fuck detected.
>>
>>7395807
Did you only sample from one or two stores or did you try a dozen? Mega-fast food brands are really inconsistent among different branches and even within the same store depending on who is working there.
>>
>>7395948
Butthurt Weezer fan detected.
>>
>>7395954

Everybody who grew up in the 90's is or was a Weezer fan...
>>
>>7395969
>one decent album: the band
>>
>>7395977

>one decent album

I'm sure this must be a /mu/ hivemind thing, but both the Blue Album and Pinkerton are great.

The Blue Album is basically timeless tier.

I was in college and exposed to all sorts of other music by the time they put out more albums, so I can't really comment on them.
>>
>>7395993
I was talking about Maladroit
>>
>>7395997
What the fuck does a Harry Porter villain have to do with anything?
>>
>>7395803
That's the pot calling the kettle black, but only if the kettle is lily white.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.