[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a sandwich I bought from the cafeteria. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Pretzel Club Sandwich.jpg (268 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pretzel Club Sandwich.jpg
268 KB, 1600x1200
Here's a sandwich I bought from the cafeteria. It's turkey, bacon, provolone, mayo, mustard, and banana peppers on a pretzel roll.

How would you change it, if at all?
>>
That is some miserable looking bacon
>>
Get it heated to melt the cheese and use a better mustard.
>>
make the banana peppers pickled jalapenos.
>>
>>7394149

toast the inside of the bun, melt the cheese, drop the mayo, drop the bacon. if it isn't high quality bacon, it is just rancid pork.
>>
>>7394149
I would have added some fresh tomato, sliced onion and some lettuce or baby spinach. Arugula would be good too.
>>
>>7394157

How do they get it to be in those disc shapes, anyway?

>>7394161

The menu said "deli mustard". That would be a step above yellow mustard anyway.

>>7394163

Jalapenos were an option.
>>
>>7394149
I don't know what that is, but it is certainly not a pretzel and not a lye roll either. It looks like a really shitty brioche.
>>
>>7394149
I don't like mustard and mayo together. I know it's essentially the same but it doesn't work for me.

Remove the peppers and add some lettuce or pickles instead
>>
get rid of the bacon
add lettuce & tomato & onion
>>
>>7394149
Remove bacon and do NOT do >>7394207 that will only worsen it
>>
>>7394200
Mayo is eggs and fat. Mustard is spices and vinegar. How are they even remotely similar?
>>
>>7394587
You can't make mayo without loads of mustard.
>Mayo is eggs and fat
And mustard.
>>
>>7394605
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7394149
Rub some truffle oil on that bad boy
>>
REMOVE CHEESE

and get some fucking pickle slices on there
>>
>>7394634
Maybe some boiled sliced onions as well
>>
>>7394629
Talkin about mayonaise you filthy american. Call it remoulade if you want to, you fucking cretin. Mayo needs mustard or you doing it wrong.

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>7394149
replace bacon for halal meat
acompany sandwich with goat milk
>>
>>7394652
Are you mentally ill?
Remoulade and Mayonnaise are two different things.

You CAN'T make remoulade WITHOUT mayonnaise.
>>
>>7394673
Just stop now. This is getting nowhere and you are not even trying to make a fucking point with your absolute bullshit talk. And if you do, I don't get it. Nobody does. It's shitposting.
>>
>>7394645
Boiled onions? Get the fuck out.
>>
Bread looks good

Everything else....not so much
Shoulda gotten sum tendies
>>
>>7394634

What do you have against cheese, exactly?
>>
>>7394702

>he doesn't boil onions when he comes home from the cafeteria
>>
>>7394149

I'd probably add a hard boiled egg lightly peppered to perfection.
>>
>>7396123
He probably doesn't like it, anon.
>>
>>7396123

there's this thing called lactose intolerance...
>>
cheese looks cold

bread i can't tell, but would prefer croissantish
>>
File: 1447733641116.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447733641116.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>7396144
>>
>>7394149
Use honey mustard or mayo instead.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.