[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm skinny as fuck and it's hard to eat a lot. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I'm skinny as fuck and it's hard to eat a lot. How do I change that?

I heard that it takes 20min for your body to realize it's full. Does that mean I should eat a lot really fast or will that just lead to me puking?

I also heard that your stomach can expand over time if you keep pushing your limits. So eventually the same amount of food that once made you feel like exploding would feel much better.

Are these myths or facts?
>>
>>7393895
Also ice cream.
>>
>>7393895
I was in your situation. My best advice is to find things that TASTE GOOD. You have to want to eat if you're going to gain weight.

Also this >>7393903 lifesavers.
>>
>>7393909
>>7393903
But I wanted to do it healthyish and shit. I'm gonna try and start working out and running and wanted to do it with a "clean" diet
>>
4 SCOOPS BRO

https://youtube.com/watch?v=y-en82Isq_0

anyway try mass gainer, peanut butter is good too and check out /fit/
>>
>>7393928
I hopped over to /fit/ for the first time in years and it's even shittier. More dick size, height, and retarded general threads than I remember (generals are killing this shitty site).

I'll look into mass gainer. Only thing I ever used was whey and I got really sick of it
>>
I used to get those big tubs of peanut butter from the store and force myself to eat it until I could do 6k calories a day
>>
6 raw eggs
>>
>>7393895
Well you don't go from eating 1500 calories per day to 3000 overnight without eating shitty foods. Expand your intake by something small once or twice per week, maybe 200 calories. You'll be eating lots more in no time.
>>
>>7393895
>wahh I'm skinny :^(
Eat shit, how about that for a diet
>>
Count all your calories. Drink shots of olive oil when you're too full
>>
Eat nuts that are super fatty. Macadamias are the best for that. Also more protein in general.
>>
>>7394084
you think being a skinny guy is fun? You think it feels good to see most women have bigger arms than you? fuck yourself you fat fucking cunt
>>
>>7394202
you think being a fat guy is fun? You think it feels good to see most women have smaller arms than you? fuck yourself you skinny fucking cunt
>>
>>7394113
why the FUCK would you do this.

op, this is a /fit/ question, go read the sticky, and lrn2nutrition (count your fucking calories)
>>
>>7393895
In the same boat as you op
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.