[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be wisable to just stop with the human burial already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20150823_195659_576.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150823_195659_576.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Would it be wisable to just stop with the human burial already and just use the dead bodies as food for the population?

Think about this /k/ earthis already ooverpopulated and there are alot more humans than there is regular food to put out so why not just start using those that die from natural causes as an alternative to the hunger problem?

Those that die from natural causes like accidents or age or other things would be taken to the food factory and would make steaks or ribs or anything edible for those in need of food.

We would no longer have hunger on this earth and there would no longer be overpopulation because it would be maintained by balance and those that died from sickness and illness would be the only deads that would be put to ground or burned to ashes but those that die from just normal causes would serve humanity's future!
>>
You sound like a 12 year old coming down from his first shroom trip.
>>
>>7392254
You do realize this would increase the population, right? Because it wouldn't be purposely killing people, and now people who would have died from starvation won't.

Anyways, overpopulation and hunger are widely blown-up problems. Many areas of the developed world actually have problems with decreasing birth rates and obesity.

Anther huge problem with the transmission of prions.

So no, overall terrible idea.
>>
>>7392254
You're about 300 years late to the party there, OP: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1080/1080-h/1080-h.htm
>>
>>7392254
You realize that there is no shortage of food right? People go hungry because where infrastructure is shit, and people go hungry where they can't afford the food that is presented.
In most places across Africa, huge amounts of food rot in storage because giving it away would devalue what they have.
>>
>>7392254
To add to all the other previously laid out reasons why you're retarded; the potential for spread of disease would be astronomical. You know, eating meat of your own species which can potentially have any virus on earth that can infect -your- species.

captcha: select all food
>>
>>7392254
Prions.
>>
We have so much food most of it ends up not being eaten
Also you get a shit ton of diseases from eating human. Almost every body part has some sort of exotic disease you might get.
>>
>>7392254

The amount of food thrown away each year could feed the world three times over.
>>
>>7392254
That's the most retarded idea i've heard in a while.

eating dead human meat would cause the amount of infeccious diseases to go through the roof
>>
Humans probably don't taste very good
>>
>>7392415
Tastes like pork and prions!
>>
To add another reason to the list of why you're a retard

Human meat would never be legally considered fit for human consumption. You have no idea what chemicals someone has put in and on themselves, and studies show human meat is highly toxic when consumed compared to other meats. You also have far more worries about disease/infection etc. compared to other produce.
>>
>>7392409
more food!
>>
You need to lay off the drugs man.
>>
>>7392254
the earth isn't overpopulated, technology and social intelligence is just stagnating in some places.

vertical farms and cultured meat are better alternatives than just eating people.
>>
I'm relatively new to /ck... I'm a refugee from /pol till the trump crap does down.

So what is the average incidence rate of Soylent green threads?

This is the third or fourth I've seen in the last monthish that I've been here.

Is that a common rate or am I just unlucky and people are gu posting more than usual?
>>
>>7392254
No. Eating anything that eats meat is iffy anyway, but modern humans pollute our bodies with way too many assorted chemicals. And that's fine as far as it goes, but it means it would be effectively impossible to really know what you were eating if you decided to go cannibal. We aren't fit for our own consumption.
>>
>>7392254
Your argument was actually seen as rather edgy for about 5 minutes in 1948. Then the latest Alfred Hitchcock movie came out.
>>
>>7392254
jonothan swift said it better bruh, just look up, a modest proposal
>>
>>7392254
prions.
>>
>>7392254
so you'd like humans to develop their own human brand of mad cow disease?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.