[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I never come to this board but I have been thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ramen.jpg (16 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
16 KB, 251x201
So I never come to this board but I have been thinking about starting cooking all my meals more and more and want to know some starter ideas. I have a decent budget for a college student but I would like to here the best meals for a good price that are relatively easy to make. Hopefully better than pic related
>>
Delicious soups is the way to go. Very easy to start making them, there's an infinite number of easy recipes. If you like ramen or are into weeb cooking, the nips actually have tons of hearty soup recipes with meat and noodles.
>>
File: spamchovy.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
A basic pizza dough and sauce recipe made in bulk and frozen allows you to make pizza in 20 minutes with whatever toppings your imagination can fathom and your stomach desires.
>>
>>7391244
Any personal favorite soups you would recommend?
>>
>>7391264
Pumpkin Paprika. You should easily find countless variations of the recipe online.
>>
Eggs. You can do some shit with eggs: Omelettes, Breakfast Hash, Pancakes, Cakes, Quiche, Egg salad and soo much other shit that i can't think of atm.
>>
I'd start making a pantry. Get some essential ingredients you can use for everything that you might cook: Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Olive Oil, Garlic Powder, Onion powder, Flour, Cake/Pancake mixes, Bouillon cubes.
Do you proper cooking utensils? I'm talking , 3 qt soup pot, cast iron skillet for frying (go for cast iron cause its oven safe, Spatula, Measuring cups and spoons, tongs.
What's your situation regarding this?
>>
Fried rice, tuna melts, mushroom quiches, and stir fries are my personal favorite easy meals.
>>
>>7391393
Yes I have those except I am a bit lacking in spoons and measuring cups but I can get them easily
>>
>>7391451
Give this a look then

http://imgur.com/gallery/pHUdq

it's a post teaching you how to cook on a budget and what you'll need. Have fun!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.