[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to McDonald's later because I was given a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: McDonalds.jpg (395 KB, 826x581) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds.jpg
395 KB, 826x581
I'm going to McDonald's later because I was given a gift card. I haven't been in a pretty long time

What should I get? What are the best deals? Will they try to jew me on sauces?
>>
>>7390739
Give the gift card to a bum and go to a real restaurant.
>>
>>7390742
Bingo
>>
Buy everything on the dollar menu twice or three times depending on the value of your card.
>>
>>7390742
>>7390746
Thanks for the help fellas
>>
sausage and egg mcmuffin
>>
File: sad scarecrow.jpg (123 KB, 615x317) Image search: [Google]
sad scarecrow.jpg
123 KB, 615x317
>>7390739

You look different...
>>
>>7390739

Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
ketchup only
dip it into Sweet & Sour sauce

They'll only Jew you on the sauces in some of the stores. It's really a 50/50 whether you'll have to pay for them.

Enjoy my autistic usual
>>
>>7390761

Don't forget to wash down your sugar burger dipped in sugar sauce with your sugar water, lest you choke.
>>
File: mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png (217 KB, 443x506) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-Hot-n-Spicy-McChicken.png
217 KB, 443x506
There is only one correct answer to your question
>>
>>7390739
McGriddles. Are they on the all day breakfast menu?
>>
Two cheeseburgers or McDoubles with Mac sauce, and a spicy chicken thing.
>>
>>7390854
I went through the drive thru and asked for a double cheeseburger with Big Mac sauce. They charged me for a double cheeseburger and a Big Mac.
>>
McChicken with Mac sauce, add tomato, white cheese, bacon, slivered onions too if you're feeling brave.
>>
>>7390868
That kinda sucks. That's never happened. 80% of the time they don't even charge me for the sauce, though sometimes they tack on like 50c.
>>
>>7390868
next time, look at the receipt and if they fuck you over again, man up, go inside and act a motherfucking fool. Kill the whole McDonalds.
>>
>>7390891
*never happened to me, that is.
>>
>>7390770

Dr. Pepper to be specific, my darling
>>
>>7390850
Nope
>>
>>7390739
Sell the card to one of the shady characters that always seem to be hanging out around those places then go get something decent.
>>
File: mcdonalds-McChicken-.png (184 KB, 444x340) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-McChicken-.png
184 KB, 444x340
For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.