[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything to make with pepperoni that ISN'T related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: pepperoni.jpg (20 KB, 514x340) Image search: [Google]
pepperoni.jpg
20 KB, 514x340
Is there anything to make with pepperoni that ISN'T related to pizza?

All I can come up with is subs and pasta salad.
>>
All sorts of sandwiches, or add it to a cold platter.
>>
>>7387557
Maybe omelettes like with chorizo
Fry things with it and use it instead of bacon fat or whatever grease you have
Dice finely and mix with ground meat and make burgers or meatballs or meatloaf

Or go the Chopped route and mix it with random shit and try to make it taste good
>>
File: cracker peacock.jpg (69 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
cracker peacock.jpg
69 KB, 564x423
just eat with some crackers and cheese. maybe some mustard.
>>
Use it to make some great tasting brussel sprouts. I usually do it with thick cut bacon, but pepperoni should work too. Pan fry thick pieces of pepperoni until a lot of the grease renders out and then just toss some halved brussel sprouts in there. You don't want to cook them all the way, but finish them al dente and absolutely saturated in all those tasty juices. Put it all in a casserole dish (or leave them in the pan if it's oven safe), squeeze some fresh lemon juice over everything and roast them until done. Garnish with salt and pepper to taste.

Cooking your brussel sprouts with a little bit of meat makes a world of difference on the taste. Strongly recommend you try it.
>>
>>7387557
It's basically just salami or any other dry cured salty meat
>>
>>7387557
goes great in lasagna.
>>
>>7387576
this
my favorite way to have cured meats is to just slice it a little thick, or thin depending on the size of the meat, and have with some sliced good cheese, and a granny smith apple. right now for cheese I'm diggin on sharp aged white cheddar
>>
File: tpbrick.jpg (6 KB, 256x290) Image search: [Google]
tpbrick.jpg
6 KB, 256x290
Where's my fucking pepperoni?
>>
i will put it in spaghetti sauce, stir frys maybe some in a stew just to add a little something.
i think ive even chopped it up and added it to some ground beef for burgers
>>
>>7387557
Omelettes works well.

A bean stir fry as well.

Can work in pasta sauce.
>>
>>7387697
Break me off half a cock, Ricky
>>
>>7387557
Omelette negroso
>>
File: P1000669.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
P1000669.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
How about trying a risotto ?
>>
>>7387557
pepperoni chips
>>
>>7387557
I typically bake circular bread, add cheese and tomato sauce then put oval shaped pepperonis on top.
>>
doesnt it go in a paella too? or is that blasphemy?
>>
>>7387557
Pep and cheddar omelettes. pep goes great with eggs
>>
File: 1443598607458.jpg (68 KB, 230x320) Image search: [Google]
1443598607458.jpg
68 KB, 230x320
>>7390471
Thats literally not a fucking risotto, holy shit I want to die.

Thats more like a shitty stir fry
>>
Guido paella. Finely diced pepperoni, cook to release the fat, leave the fat in the pan, cook rice with some crushed tomatoes. Add the pepperoni back at the end, along with whatever other meat you have lying around.
>>
File: puperoni.png (134 KB, 470x234) Image search: [Google]
puperoni.png
134 KB, 470x234
>>7387557
Feed it to your dogs.

Put it in your beefaroni.

Now you have puperoni.
>>
>>7387557
Throw it to the savages in india.
>>
>>7387557
Fried eggs.
>>
The UN can drop them from airlifts to keep their wars going on which keeps them in business.
>>
>>7387557
this mate
http://recipes.wikia.com/wiki/Prebranac
>>
>>7387575
i do this but also add carmelized onions. brussel sprouts are so fucking good
>>
>>7390471
>>7390631

looks like an attempt at paella to me.

looks good anyway, nice and oily
>>
hollow it through the center and stuff it with goat cheese. then wrap it in grape leaves and brush it with an olive oil marinade. then cover it in clear wrap and let it sit in the fridge for a day. slice it as you eat it on crackers
>>
>>7390471
>>meat and fish
>>
Oh, man. I could go for a cold pasta salad with chunks of parmesan, grape tomatoes, black olives, and pepperoni.

Fuck, too bad football season's over. So many housewives making that at the parties I went to.
>>
I throw it in the stuffing of baked clams
>>
flax seed crackers + good quality munster cheese slices and mustard
its my guilty pleasure snack
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.