[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know nothing of wrapping burritos. I cant find anything via
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I know nothing of wrapping burritos. I cant find anything via google that involves a square wrap, which is what I have
>>
looks like your trying to fit a square hole in a round peg
>>
>via 9gag.com
>>
>>7387091
or anything similar, what the fuck can i do with a square wrap and how if im just putting beef and cheese in it
>>
>>7387082
What kind of an idiot uses square wraps for a burrito?
>>
>>7387103
I have a health condition that makes it nearly impossible to eat any type of flour or starch and ive only ever discovered one type of paleo wrap at one health food store that I can actually eat and its square.
>>
roll it diagonal, dumbass
>>
Pull it back, give it a very slight rocking motion for a firm tuck, and remember to use your pinkies for the perfectly folded ends. Most important part is freshness and temp of your tortillas.

I'm a white guy that never rolled a burrito or even ate much mexican food growing up. Then I moved to Texas and worked with illegals for a few years. Got a lot of experience, and now I can roll a 5-star burrito like the best of them. Although not quite as fast as the senoritas since they've been doing it since 2 years old.
>>
>>7387103
one that is also too dumb to cut corners.
>>
>>7387148
>you must roll burritos for 50+ years to learn how to properly roll a burrito

k dude.
>>
How do you all get that nice steam without a commercial press? Just a paper towel and nuke it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.