[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ramen Gift Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Hey /ck/. Doing a bit of Christmas shopping and want to get my sister a box of ramen. She's kind of a weeaboo so I was thinking Japanese. Are there any sites where you can build your own box? Also is Japanese the best or should I go Korean? I've only tried "crack ramen" which had like five different flavor packets/sauces, and that was pretty damn good.

Other than that I know nothing, so I want to get her the good stuff. Would you like getting pic related as a gift, and is it worth $25?

Also ramen thread I guess.
>>
File: chapagetti.jpg (155 KB, 546x434) Image search: [Google]
chapagetti.jpg
155 KB, 546x434
My favorite is Chapagetti.
>>
>Hey /ck/.
Hi.
>Doing a bit of Christmas shopping and want to get my sister a box of ramen.
Aw, that's nice of you.
>She's kind of a weeaboo so I was thinking Japanese.
Makes sense.
>Are there any sites where you can build your own box?
I don't know.
>Also is Japanese the best or should I go Korean?
Depends. Japanese are more adventurous and varied with their flavours while Korean are tastier overall.
>I've only tried "crack ramen" which had like five different flavor packets/sauces, and that was pretty damn good.
I don't know what that is. More info?
>Other than that I know nothing, so I want to get her the good stuff. Would you like getting pic related as a gift, and is it worth $25?
I don't know. Though I speak Nipnong (Nipnong family), I can't read it, so all them squiggles there are entirely meaningless to me and I can't tell one flavour from the other. I think the top left bowl one looks familiar: is it soy sauce and fried tofu flavour? That's one of my favourites.
Cheddar and mozzarella flavour is pretty good, too, if you can find it.

>Also ramen thread I guess.
I think SEA ones are best. A1 and WaiWai are my favourite manufacturers. A1 makes one called something like "herbed chicken maharaja," which is pretty phenomenal.
WaiWai makes several really tasty ones. My favourites are hot-and-spicy smoked fish flavour and fish-and-beetroot flavour.
>>
>>7050175
get a bunch of different ramen, different flavours, different brands and mix 'em into one jumbo bagged mix of ramen. rainbow ramen.
>>
>>7050199
not op but i really like the way you formatted your reply you seem really nice. have a good day, anon
>>
OP here. I sadly can't remember the name, what I do remember was it had a regular powdered sauce packet, then another packet with various "tubes" of sauce. One was sesame seed oil (I think) another was a sort of dark brown teryaki-like sauce and the third I can't recall. I heard it referred to as "crack ramen" here a number of years ago.

Really wish I could remember the name of it.
>>
>>7050177
I can never prepare this correctly :(
>>
>>7050252

Mi Goreng?

It is indeed crack
>>
>>7050274
Thanks based anon, that's it!

Just ordered a 30-pack variety flavors, hope the other ones are as good.
>>
File: turtle suitcase.jpg (26 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
turtle suitcase.jpg
26 KB, 400x310
>>7050232
Aw. I feel like a turtle with a suitcase. :3
>>
Make her a ramen sundae, anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.