[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never thought i'd like broccoli until I had it smothered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: cheese.png (800 KB, 826x592) Image search: [Google]
cheese.png
800 KB, 826x592
I never thought i'd like broccoli until I had it smothered in hot nacho cheese.

Anyone else a fan of cheesy vegetables?
>>
Brocolli tastes like nothing. Of course it would be good with Nacho Cheese.
>>
>>7385323
Cauliflower is zesty when covered in cheese.
>>
>>7385327
>having such a shit tier palate that broccoli tastes like 'nothing'

are you a smoker by chance?
>>
I was once a fan of the nacho cheese broc but to be honest I now prefer it simply drenched in hot butter with lots of salt and pepper
>>
>>7385368
>having such a bland diet that broccoli is spicy

are you from the UK by chance? I hear from this board they don't fancy spices and varied flavors much there
>>
>>7385323
blasphemy, why would you ruin the deliciousness that is broccoli with cheese?
just steam those badboys for a few minutes and you're golden.
>>7385327
sounds to me that you've only eaten overcooked broccoli
>>
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

The American Palate.
>>
>>7385373
Things aren't split into no taste and spicy man , no one even mentioned spicy and im pretty sure indian food is one of the most popular in the UK which contains quite of few spices to say the least
>>
>>7385400
You don't even realize you're insulting yourself.
>>
>>7385444
How am I insulting myself Mr. Fatmaster?
>>
anyone else only like the heads of asparagus
>>
>>7385424
>Indian food
>as in not native to Brits
>can't prove native food isn't bland

Checks out
>>
>>7385323
Only man children like it this way.
>>
>>7385334
Cauliflower is best covered in buffalo sauce.
>>
>>7385323
>Anyone else a fan of cheese?
fixed
>>
Broccoli w/cheese is my fav binging food, though it's great by itself too. I'll never understand people who can't appreciate good fresh veg.
>>
>>7385323
That's how my grandmother tried to trick my into liking cauliflour, blech, cualifour is disgusting, drenched in cheese or not.
>>
>>7385789
>anyone else a fan of "cheese"?
fixed
>>
>>7387112
+1
>>
>>7387112
dik cheeze
>>
>>7385327
your palate is fucking garbage if you think broccoli tastes like nothing
>>
>>7387108
>vegetables are icky, yucky and gross
>>
tasty yes,
essential no.

Just eat your veggies like a grown up, but save room for tendies.
>>
>>7385323
Cheesy anything is pretty much always good, but broccoli is great without. Sorry about your fucked up TASR38 gene.
>>
I like mine with extra mayo.
>>
>>7385323
you should try roasting broccoli florets.
>>
What ever happened to some olive oil and pepper over super bright green freshly non-overcooked broccoli? I love broccoli because it's like chicken. You can add it to almost any dish at all and it works out well. One time I had battered cauliflower that was deep fried and covered in cheese. It was disgusting. I don't remember where that was though.
>>
>>7385527
Go back to posting epic black twitter memes.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.