[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reeses debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: gfCjxiD.png (257 KB, 710x563) Image search: [Google]
gfCjxiD.png
257 KB, 710x563
Which size is best?

I like the minis myself
>>
>>7384772
Half pounders all the way
>>
>>7384774
>half pounders
what? those exist?
>>
File: gCnQTSTh.jpg (102 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
gCnQTSTh.jpg
102 KB, 1024x577
>>7384781
>>
>>7384790
I think they would suffer from too much chocolate, good reeses cups always depress in the center from the peanut butter oil.
>>
i personally find the standard size to have the best peanut to chocolate ratio
>>
Anyone who says anything other than pieces is objectively wrong.
>>
>>7384772

Best implies there's something good about this garbage candy, which isn't the case.
>>
File: reeses-peanut-butter-egg.jpg (45 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
reeses-peanut-butter-egg.jpg
45 KB, 600x320
when easter comes around (and more importantly after the candy has returned to reasonable prices after easter) I buy about 6 of these throughout may.

the egg is the perfect size and amount of glorious reeses peanut butter to okay chocolate.
>>
>>7384772
Does that chart basically show that having absolutely no reeses is the most delicious, and that reeses is shit?
>>
File: 20111017-reeses-sticks.jpg (66 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
20111017-reeses-sticks.jpg
66 KB, 500x400
objectively the best
>>
>>7384772
All of them.
>>
In my opinion, there needs to be more pb than chocolate, that way the chocolate does not overpower the peanut butter. The thing I do not like about many pb cups is that they are too sweet, reeses uses salted pb which make their products so much better.
I would have to go with>>7384963, the small amount of chocolate to large amount of peanut butter make eggs and the other holiday specialties the best reeses treats.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.