[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get gf >want to cook for her >always looking to cook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>get gf
>want to cook for her
>always looking to cook new things
>always want to explore new tastes and combinations
>she won't eat anything that's not conventional
>doesn't like many random things
>whatever I make she compliments on, can't get critique to get better
what the FUCK do I do
>>
fuck you, pussy

you need to strangle that bitch in bed
>>
Tendies & tots with extra ranch.
>>
>>7382778
work on improving your versions of dishes that she does like. she'll leave you soon enough and then you can go on with your flavor experimentation alone.
>>
>>7382778

>expecting an honest opinion from a woman
>>
>>7382778
you want to cook for her but won't cook the things that she likes? you are actually an idiot

what you want is a girlfriend who has the same interests as you. your current one doesn't so either deal or find a new one
>>
>>7382842
this. Dump that bitch, get awesome on cooking, find new girls that appreciate your newfound skills. Invite them for awesome food & wine at your place and enjoy endless blowjobs.
>>
>girls
>>
>>7382778
Tie her up in some bdsm

but then when she's chained you put away all the sex stuff and take out your cookbook and show her the pages putting tabs on the good ones.

This might take a while so keep a water w/straw and bedpan next to you
>>
get a new bitch, normie scum
>>
>>7383113
you a KLV little guy? baawwww
>>
hey senpai, just so you know, some people just eat because they're hungry.
get a different girl I guess
>>
>having a girlfriend

enjoy never being happy

drinking hard liquor with some comfort food and watching food shows every night is objectively superior
>>
>>7383100
why in the name of fuck would anyone defaecate into a bedpan in front of a pinioned person?
>>
>>7382778
>get gf

Stop fucking complaining.
>>
>>7382827

This desu

>>7382786
>she'll leave you soon enough and then you can go on with your flavor experimentation alone.

THIS DESU
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.