[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are carrots a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: carrot-nutrition-facts.jpg (26 KB, 354x249) Image search: [Google]
carrot-nutrition-facts.jpg
26 KB, 354x249
Are carrots a meme?
>>
Yes, everything that anyone likes is a meme.
>>
glad to see the post quality is going up
>>
Orange carrots are. They're supposed to be purple, but people started mimetically seeking more orange coloring until we ended up with the degenerate abominations we now see in every store.
>>
>>7380478
>>7380482
shibbolethed some people who are mad because their shitty meme food has been called out for being shitty meme food by the glorious coposters of ./ck/
>>
>>7380566
>shibbolethed
What the fuck does that even mean?

If you're going to shitpost, you should at least learn to shitpost something that isn't complete gibberish.
>>
>>7380581
shibbolethed the retarded amerifat
>>
>>7380581
'twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gymble in the wabe
>>
File: 1450406851540.jpg (43 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1450406851540.jpg
43 KB, 330x319
>Americans are so fat it's damaged their brain to the point they can't even google words they dno't know to learn what they mean
>>
>>7380591
>those damn americans have enough food to eat
>their homes have electricity
>their water doesnt have turds floating in it
>FUCK them
>>
>>7380615
>he STILL hasn't been able to google shibboleth
>>
>>7380615
>their water doesnt have turds floating in it
Just a surfeit of totally harmless fluoride.
>>
>>7380472
depends who you ask. if you ask /ck/ then yes, since everything is a meme in here.
>>
>>7380621
Say what you will, but I haven't needed a dentist in over 10 years.
>>
while i believe the mirepoix is not the best iteration of vegetable stock, the carrot is obviously included on merit. outside of sublime soup stocks though? the carrot can be a difficult ingredient to naturally use
>>
This fucking thread.
>>
>>7381326

what the FUCK is wrong with you
>>
>>7381326
are you insane?
carrot works with essentially anything from thaicurry to italian bolognese to soup and to straight up salad with just carrot&orange
>>
What does carrot NOT work in?
>>
carrots are excellent with beef. probably equal to onions and potatoes in that regard.
>>
>>7382016
Chili, Okonomiyaki, Salsa, Cheesecake, etc
>>
>>7382121

it could work well in all of those things desu, just because it's not traditional doesn't mean it wouldn't work
>>
>>7382121
The carrot cake cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory would disagree with you.
>>
>>7382121
i've had carrot cake cheesecake

tastes good
>>
>>7382121
I usually put grated carrot in my chili. Also, I can definitely see it working in salsa too, maybe pickled (I assume you can pickle carrots). I also don't see why you shouldn't be able to put jullienned carrots on okonomiyaki.
>>
>>7380787
Do you know where I get flouride treatment? From my fucking toothpaste not from my water supply wheter I want it or not
>>
>>7380472
No because they're multi-taskers. You can stick them in your pooper too!
>>
Yes of course. Everything is just a meme.
>>
Can OP just get banned already?
>>
Really craving some carrot cake now.
>>
>>7380472
There the best vegetable to eat as is. Not too bad boiled/steamed but not as good as other vegetables
>>
>>7382015
you ability to add carrot to something does not make it naturally included. similarly to beets. beets have many applications, but it is far from the salt or pepper of the cellulose world
>>
>>7382762

what does 'naturally' even mean in this context
>>
>>7380566
I googled your fakakta disingenuous word & it turns out you used it wrong
>>
>>7382820
Nice meme!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.