[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents just made fresh mozzarella, but they think that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fresh moz.jpg (39 KB, 349x262) Image search: [Google]
fresh moz.jpg
39 KB, 349x262
My parents just made fresh mozzarella, but they think that you don't have to refrigerate it. So right now there is about 12 lbs of mozzarella on my counter and it's going to stay like that for the next couple of days. Don't you refrigerate it?
>>
how do i make mozzarella? Is it easy as shit to make?
>>
I don't think you HAVE to.

It'll taste like shit the next day though.
>>
>>7374051
Sorry, it'll taste like shit the next day either way you choose. Mozz is best eaten right away
>>
>>7374038
It's cheese. the whole point of cheese is that it stays good without refrigeration.

that said, fresh cheeses have to be tightly covered or submerged in water or the outside will get gross and stinky.

wrap it in saran wrap nice and tight and don't worry about it. wash your filthy hands first tho
>>
>>7374038

How do you think people kept cheese before fridges?

Fucking magic?
>>
I blame the USDA fearmongers
>>
What the fuck is a table cheese?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.