[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My breakfast /ck/ you jelly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
My breakfast /ck/ you jelly?
>>
Disgusting.
>>
>can't even afford slippers
no, not really
>>
File: image.jpg (703 KB, 2143x2856) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
703 KB, 2143x2856
>>7371717
But I can afford abs like these
>>
>>7371728
The sad thing is you're probably proud of your anorexic's physique

pls bench
pls ohp
>>
>>7371738
OP here,
Don't do much weight training, mostly run, and body weight excercises, trying to lose weight actually
>>
>>7371728
pathetic
>>7371743
>trying to lose weight
>I only run
the guy wasn't kidding about being anorexic
>>
>>7371728

nice tits
>>
>>7371758
Show me your physique fatty
>>
>>7371757
I'm cutting you fatass
>>
>>7371762

my physique is about 8 inches
>>
>>7371771
I bet you can't even run a half marathon on any given day
>>
>>7371768
Why would you cut when you have zero muscle?
>>
>>7371779
Because I'm a fucking weight class athlete ya dingus
>>
>>7371728
You have some decent natural boobs for a transsexual.
>>
File: no.jpg (1 MB, 1986x2571) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
1 MB, 1986x2571
>>7371768
"cutting" is what people do when they want to show off their muscles they built up

you don't fucking cut when there's nothing to show

pick up some weights, you weak little girl

>fattass

spot the body image problems
>>
>>7371728
The thumbnail makes you look like a 90 year old, mane
>>
>>7371712
No, I have a steak.

>>7371728
Ask for a refund.
>>
>>7371783
Oh yeah well I'll have you know I was trained from age 6 in various forms of combat including shooting, fencing, boxing, Muay Thai and wrestling, I also am the baddest man at my community college and know that I can take on anyone who comes my way, I also can outperform you athletically in over 700 different ways, and that's just with my body, right now I am contacting my secret army of /asp/ies to come and beat the living day lights out of you, you're dead fatass
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.