[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: ikea.jpg (42 KB, 1199x664) Image search: [Google]
ikea.jpg
42 KB, 1199x664
discuss
>>
>>7370432
I don't really like their food. I just buy the furniture and get out.
>>
I applied for a job there, interviews went well, got hired and filled out the paper work, then had second thoughts and never showed up to my first day
they called me every day for about a month, one day they even left a message that said "if you don't want the job just call us and let us know"

I'm surprised at how patient they were with me

I really like ikea foods, I Always stock up when I go
>>
>>7370432

I will often go to IKEA only for the purposes of eating until I almost puke. But then I force myself not to and I'll take some extras to warm up for dinner that evening. I am actually 5'0 and about 250lbs so the cheap food at IKEA which is actually very filling is great. My go to is Sketti and meatballs with hotdogs and fries :^)
>>
>>7370450

That's actually incredible, to me anyway. I've never heard about a retail store being that patient and actually wanting to pursue an applicant.
>>
>>7370432
Shit tier furniture mostly

Some cool hackable furniture however.
>>
>>7370450
You sound like a shitlord.
>>
There is no ikea in my local -o-
>>
>>7370438
liar. you cant just 'get out' of ikea
>>
Got a desk and office chair there, not bad at all for $200 altogether

Went across the street to Costco to eat though, their food court is overpriced
>>
>>7370472
I was going through some things
>>7370460
the ikea human resources department were the kindest people I have ever met
>>
>>7370432
I've never been inside of an Ikea, eaten food from Ikea, or own any furniture made by Ikea.
>>
I like their ciders, and their food in general.

>>7370450
That's surprisingly decent of them.
>>
They have good basic furniture.
I don't think I've ever eaten there.
>>
I'd probably eat there somewhat everyday if i lived near one, damn
>>
My local Ikea let me buy a beer with my dollar breakfast plate. It was worse than I thought.
>>
>>7370450
Depending on the country, I believe it.
>>
They have some decent kitchen accessories, namely cutting boards and those silver mixing bowls.
>>
>>7370432
An Ikea is going to be opening here in 2017
I'll let you know when it happens
>>
They are literally serving the frozen foods they are selling you afterwards.
>>
i think i heard somewhere that they have a separate lunch restaurant for the staff that have their own different menu, sounds p. cool imho
>>
>>7370830
That was not the response I was expecting. I hope you're better now, anon.
>>
Ikea hits the sweet point of low quality, cheap, but still decent looking furniture.
>>
I want to work at ikea, swedishness is like my number one fetish I love the knife
>>
>got hired at ikea for the holidays, they ended up keeping me
>literally working with a bunch of milfs every day
>dick is diamonds every shift

god i love this place.
>>
>>7370450

Why didn't you just tell him you brat?
>>
full of poor people and shit quality furniture made of cardboard
>>
>>7370461
>Some cool hackable furniture however.

ree
>>
whjat the fuck does ikea have to do with food
>>
>>7374133

Wtf is ree?
>>
>>7374218
they have two different restaurants inside them, one is a sit down cafeteria type place with swedish foods and the other is a quick serve concession type thing with hotdogs and pizza. they also have an entire grocery section with imported swedish goods.
>>
Meatball
>>
They have a decent brunch buffe for like 5 euros, which comes in handy as I live like 10 minutes from an Ikea. The food isn't great though, but you got to hand it to them, as a kid it made the boring furniture shopping sunday somewhat better.
>>
>>7370450
you should kill yourself
>>
The Daim cake was GOAT but then they got rid of it because apparently it contained human feces
>>
Did they stop selling the gooseberry jam in america?
>>
>>7374112
I don't think I would have been able to handle hearing his disappointment on the phone
>>
>>7374289
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.