[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pizza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: IMAG0877.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0877.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
I put red pepper flakes in the dough.
Will it fuck up the yeast?
>>
>>7370312
Yeast are pussies and don't like spicy
>>
It's fine you can put all kinds of crazy shit in there
>>
>>7370312
The yeast doesn't care
The yeast is too busy nomming and farting the feast of flour water

Dough is yeast party-time
>>
It may take longer to rise so be patient.
>>
>>7370312
No. I've always thought capsaicin is antibacterial but google would say no. It only affects mammals and has no antibacterial properties and is not able to kill any microorganism. It was disappointing to find out.
>>
>>7370348
yeast are not bacteria though
>>
>>7370358
They are microorganisms.
>>
>>
Not shown: granda padano
>>
>>7370709
Why is the sauce brown? What's in it?
>>
>>7370312
Red pepper flakes might really suck in there since they could get caught between teeth. Maybe use a dash of cayanne or habanero powder or a freshly chopped hot pepper.
>>
>>
You can avoid the stupid seeds too since they have no flavor. The flavor and heat comes from the placenta and meat of the pepper not from the seeds.
>>
>>7370714
i made eggplant parmesan a couple nights ago, I blended it with a little bit of water to make the sauce. Not sure if it ill be good
>>
>>7370735
oh dear, you should have cooked those mushrooms first.
>>
File: ky5ivkL.jpg (130 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ky5ivkL.jpg
130 KB, 960x720
>>7370741
soylent green is people
>>
>>7370733
>>7370738
I actually like the seeds. They never get stuck in my teeth.
>>
>>7370750
That's cool, I'm just saying that they have no flavor, not like the other parts of a pepper does.
>>
looks better in person...oh well
>>
>>7370780
Man, that's steamy.

Post crust shots!
>>
>>7370757
damn i got one stuck in my teeth for the first time haha
>>7370808
>>
>>7370835
Not great presentation, but who cares. Looks tasty as fuck OP
>>
>>7370312
>I put red pepper flakes in the dough.
>Will it fuck up the yeast?

No
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.