[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy hell, what is this goddamn show? I refuse to believe that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Worst-Cooks-America-3.jpg (36 KB, 610x305) Image search: [Google]
Worst-Cooks-America-3.jpg
36 KB, 610x305
Holy hell, what is this goddamn show? I refuse to believe that these people aren't actors and there are actually people that fucking clueless in a kitchen.

Haven't seen it on TV, just noticed it on Netflix so I'm watching the "collection" they have. Good lord.
>>
>>7370066
You do realize that all these "reality" shows on food network are all completely staged, right?
>>
>>7370066
At least one of the contestants was/is on the Fine bros. elders react.
>>
>>7370066
It's reality TV so it's obviously staged, but I've definitely met and interacted with people who are pretty close to that level of clueless about cooking. A lot of people just never learned and then it's just sort of this whole mystifying world they don't understand.
>>
>>7370078
Not just food networks, all reality shit.

>>7370093
Yeah, when you doublecheck a lot of internet stuff uses actors. GradeAunderA made a great video about it, showing (among other retarded shit) that many prank videos use the same actors (as in, you'll see some old guy on one prank channel being pranked, and then you'll see him being pranked on another video. And he'll have an IMDB page on top of that).

Reality tv shows are like any other form of entertainment. You shouldn't feel bad for enjoying them, you should feel bad for ever believing they were real.

On top of that, think! Who would voluntarily join a tv show where they're made amockery of?
>>
I had a roommate who once tried making pancakes by mixing all the ingredients in the pan while the burner was on
>>
>>7372566
My old roommate put a frozen pizza in the oven. He didn't even take it out of the box.
>>
>>7372575
Brilliant. Burnt cardboard and melted plastic make excellent toppings.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.