[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for /ck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: kaname-family-madoka-magica[1].png (505 KB, 1183x692) Image search: [Google]
kaname-family-madoka-magica[1].png
505 KB, 1183x692
Cooking for your wife: beta as fuck or living the dream
>>
Worrying about if something makes you a beta means you're a beta
>>
Grow up.
>>
>>7368511
fuck off, anime piece of shit
>>
File: ツ シ.png (193 KB, 448x595) Image search: [Google]
ツ シ.png
193 KB, 448x595
>betraying you're waifu for 3DPD
>>
There's no straight-forward answerd; too many variables.
>>
>>7368515
/thread
>>
>>7368511
not sure if bait or legitimately retarded af
>>
honestly, im more surprised you didn't write 'cooking for your wife and her boyfriend' or something equally as retarded
>>
It's pretty beta
if she's bad, then you teach her how and then make her cook for you.
>>
I cook for my girlfriend all the time. It's a win-win; I get to eat delicious food and she thinks I'm the best person ever for making a simple spaghetti or something.
>>
>>7368602
What if she's the provider and doesn't have time to cook?
>>
>>7368630
Excellent. I bet she brags about you to her boyfriend.
>>
>>7368511
Like everything, there's good and bad points to it.
pro: she gets to taste something decent that I didn't have to tip for. alcohol as you want, no ordering, no tipping. kids are allowed in my fucking kitchen and dining area.

con: she won't appreciate it, there is no sort of understanding that this is what she should strive for, she'll probably put on ranch dressing, will leave the carrots for me
>>
>le cuck meme xD

Let me lay this out for you socially inept retards
>cook meal for girlfriend
>she's attracted to your proficiency and your will to provide for her
>fuck the shit out of her
>she does the dishes

It's literally a win-win situation and I've never known a woman to not respect a man who cooks for her. Your love for the memes has addled your minds.
>>
>>7369048
women belong in the kitchen
cooking
Are you a lesbian by any chance, because that's the only way this works?
>>
>>7369048
>I've never known a woman
Could have just posted that
>>
File: escoffier_2243614b[1].jpg (55 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
escoffier_2243614b[1].jpg
55 KB, 620x387
>>7369059
>women belong in the kitchen
Explain why the world's greatest chefs are overwhelmingly male. On top of that, in Latin cultures you'll have a hard time finding a man who CAN'T cook.

I don't care how you think about gender roles, there's no reason for any self-respecting individual to not be self-sufficient. This goes doubly for bachelors.
>>
>>7368511
Are there really people who think cooking is effeminate and more suited towards women?
>>
File: 1352620102800.jpg (105 KB, 944x696) Image search: [Google]
1352620102800.jpg
105 KB, 944x696
>>7369059

>women belong in the kitchen
>there's no place for women in a professional kitchen

WELL WHICH ONE IS IT PATRIARCHY??
>>
>>7368511
My wife is busy baking the bread, so for me cooking is living the dream.
>>
>>7369683
Yeah
>>
>>7368511
I wish I could cook for my wife, but my cooking pales in comparison to hers. She used to be a professional cook, so although I make a few dishes pretty well, I'd rather leave it her, because I know I'll eat better food. Although, I'm sure she'd like it if I took over once in awhile. Also, I'm afraid of fucking up her stuff, because she has a lot of professional equipment and specialty equipment, and she works in the kitchen like it was a restaurant.
>>
>>7368511
If you love your wife then it's awesome, having someone to cook for is pretty cool.
>>
>>7368631
> my wife's son
>>
>>7371187
Thanks for your thoughtful point
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.