[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which fast food establishment has the strongest breakfast? Consider
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1454426820414.jpg (205 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1454426820414.jpg
205 KB, 1024x689
Which fast food establishment has the strongest breakfast? Consider price, consistency, convenience, variety, and quality.

For me the clear winner is McDonald's. But I'm very surprised with taco bell. They started selling breakfast out of nowhere and they did it right. It's already second place.
>>
>>7365356
>But I'm very surprised with taco bell.
gotta squeeze that morning mountain dew in there, eh? A day wouldn't be right without it
>>
>>7365356
A cashier at a gas station told me that the sausage burrito at McDanks works wonders for hangovers
>>
>>7365380
Of course. Mixed with OJ because its breakfast.
>>
>>7365387
They're great. Not as good as whataburger breakfast tacos but they swing gang
>>
>>7365390
why do i love & hate this board? how can I leave?
>>
>>7365399
you can never leave, i found this board by accident, and imo its easily one of the best.
>>
>>7365399
Accept your fate in this magical place. You won't ever leave. I accidentally found ck 7 years ago when I was trying to spruce up hamburger helper.
>>
File: whataburger-taquitos.jpg (72 KB, 612x406) Image search: [Google]
whataburger-taquitos.jpg
72 KB, 612x406
>>7365356
Whataburger. Taquitos beat all.
>>
>>7365399
You don't leave. You're here forever.
>>
>>7365356
For nationwide fast food breakfast? Wendy's.

Whataburgers, and many others aren't nationwide so I don't bother suggesting them since many people don't have access.
>>
Tim Hortons is superior to the disgusting mess that McDicks offers
>>
Wawa
>>
>>7365380
Dewrito jokes aside, the AM Crunchwraps are legitimately the best items on the menu imo

The breakfast Quesalupa has impressed me too, except it really needs sausage crumbles and not just a fucking patty slapped in the middle (with no sausage in the outer thirds) and a steak option (only sausage and bacon are offered)
>>
File: 1453151885301.gif (466 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1453151885301.gif
466 KB, 400x225
>>7365422
Good taste anon.
>>
Taco Bell blew the competition away.

Those crunchwraps are too good. Will be my death.
>>
>>7365395
WOOWOOWOOWOOOO
>>
>>7365628
My Wendy's quit doing breakfast. It sold like garbage
>>
>>7365641
I've grown to dislike Tim Hortons due to their small sandwiches with no flavor and high prices
>>
>>7365641
Tiny as food for fucking ridiculous prices.

Last Tim hortons I went to I paid like $3 for a chocolate glazed donut. Then again that was a few years ago in Montreal. I can go to dunks and get a bigger chocolate glaze donut for fucking less the a dollar

Fuck Tim hortons
>>
>>7365356
Hands-down Hardees. Handmade biscuits every day, good ingredients, huge sandwiches, and biscuits and gravy ont he menu. Best food, and best bang for your buck.
>>
>>7365356
>price, consistency, convenience, variety, and quality

snack wrap, donut and coffee at dunkin donuts?

they're everywhere and while the quality is low it dominates the other 4 categories.
>>
>>7367489
Not bad, but McDonald's still wins.
>>
>>7367497
$3 for 600 calories, 30 different varities AND coffee.

Dunkin Donuts is shit but it's 10/10 at price, 10/10 at consistency, 10/10 at convenience, 10/10 at variety, and maybe 1-5/10 at quality.

They're the gold standard of shitty fast food.
>>
>>7367529
>assuming everyone wants sugar bread for breakfast

They have shit variety brother. McDonald's has much more to choose from including low calorie options, a full breakfast platter, and oatmeal. McDonald's coffee is surprisingly decent. They have chicken biscuits. The quality isn't great but its 10x better than a shitty donut.
>>
Fat ! only photo you can do with her
>>
>>7365356
Hardeez.
I get one of two things.
>biscuits and gravy
>monster biscuit (bacon, ham, sausage, scrambled egg & cheese on a biscuit)
Both are satisfying and I don't feel greasy like I do after eating BK or McD's.

But normally I cook my own breakfast because I can cook breakfast all month for what I'll spend on 3-4 trips for fast food breakfast.
>>
Whammyburger, but you've got to get there before 11:30 AM.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.