[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /ck/, what are the absolute best restaurants/eateries/food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: denver skyline.jpg (232 KB, 1284x778) Image search: [Google]
denver skyline.jpg
232 KB, 1284x778
Sup /ck/, what are the absolute best restaurants/eateries/food in general in Denver and surrounding suburbs?

My friends have told me that the city has really shitty cuisine, but I've heard of places like cherry cricket and the buckhorn exchange being good.

Gimme all you got too pls, I'm gonna be there for a few months and I wanna hit everything I can.
>>
It's a flyover city. If you want real culture and cuisine, you have to go to New York or San Francisco.
>>
File: SHR03911.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
SHR03911.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
>>7365231
>>7365258
>bump bump bump
>OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN 15 MINUTES WHY ISN'T ANYONE ANSWERING ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT
tell your caretaker she forgot to give you your ADHD pills, and meanwhile fuck off back to
>>>/b/
>>
>>7365263

stop spamming or you will be reported.
>>
buckhorn exchange is great. they have so many varieties of meat, from emu to elk to antelope to trout to seafood to beef to turkey to chicken to quail

expensive though
>>
File: 1436776639969.png (264 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1436776639969.png
264 KB, 500x531
>>7365261
>san franscisco
>real culture and cuisine

pick one
>>
imperial is good for chinese

the brown palace hotel has a restaurant called "ships tavern" that has good food, particularly a prime rib sandwich.
>>
theres a strange restaurant on colorado boulevard called Poppies. They have a little of everything. It's got its own unique feel. Kinda fun, pretty good food.

Shanahan's and Elways are both fine. Shanahan was a former broncos coach, and john elway is their current vice president

Anyway, shanahans is very expensive but absolutely fine food. Elways isn't too expensive and it's great.
>>
>>7365325

there's like three elways in denver, which one are you referring to?
>>
>>7365341
any of them. same organization. i've eaten at the one in Denver International Airport, as well as the one near the Cherry Creak Mall..
>>
>>7365344
*creek
>>
Breakfast king is the best bang for your buck in denver desu
>>
Euclid Hall is amazing.
>>
>>7365231
For breakfast go to the delectable egg
>>
There's actually a lot of good places in the cherry creek mall.
>>
Not an upscale place, but some of the best pho I've ever had was at Pho 95 on South Federal St. (Neighborhood is a little sketch).
>>
>>7366449
Is that the place next to the SEA market?
>>
The Kitchen is pretty solid.

If you really like jap food and want to splurge, get the omakase at Sushi Den. The chef's brother lives in Kyushu and picks the fish out daily from the market then flies it out to him. Crazy fresh and hands down the best sushi I've ever had in my life. I got to try monkfish liver and amaebi heads, but you can let the chef know your preferences in advance so he knows to keep it simple or bring out the weird exotic stuff.
>>
whatever you do don't go to east colfax

i'm serious
>>
Everyone says Cosmo's pizza is the best thing in the universe. I didn't think it was THAT amazing but it was still very good pizza. And the spicy ranch dip was tasty.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.