[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the Burger King manage to make halloween whopper such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
How did the Burger King manage to make halloween whopper such a viral success? I have a theory that they paid off every youtube channel to talk about it so that it would go viral.
>>
I think it was familiar enough that no one would be afraid to eat it, but it was weird enough that it was easy to make a video about.
>>
Wasn't it mostly a "viral success" because everyone kept talking about how it turned your shit green? I don't think it was successful at all otherwise.
>>
Because it was such a novel idea. who would have even thought about using octopus ink to dye your food? i would have imagined that that shit was poisonous, but you barely even noticed it in the bread.
It proves once and for all that America is in the forefront of the food industry
>>
File: 12-43.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
12-43.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
women liked black burgers
>>
File: AR-140929867.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1385) Image search: [Google]
AR-140929867.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1385
>>
>>7354367
>kyde & eric
my fampai
>>
Why did it make people shit green tho?
>>
>>7353609
I only bought it because I wanted to shit green
So if their viral marketing is posting about what color it turn your shit on 4chan, it's an effective strategy

I don't even like whoppers that much
>>
>>7354402
The "black" food dye, was actually just concentrated green food dye
It gets processed out a little bit through digestion, so it looks more green that it did going in
>>
>>7353708
>who would have even thought about using octopus ink to dye your food?
Spongebob
>>
>>7353708
It was food coloring not "octopus ink" retard. You're thinking of the Japanese black burger from McDonald's, which uses squid ink. The Halloween whopper made your shit green from the highly concentrated food coloring in the bun.
>>
>>7354409
>>7354415

it indeed turned my shit the deepest and most beautiful shade of sea-green I have seen in the porcelain bowl

and yes there is a Pretty Patties parallel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.