[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have this picture from some anons trip to Japan, and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: JAPANESE NOODLES.jpg (424 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
JAPANESE NOODLES.jpg
424 KB, 1600x1067
So I have this picture from some anons trip to Japan, and I have been salivating for several months.

I wish to replicate it with your help. So the ingredients that I'm thinking are

-egg yolk
-noodles(probably doesn't matter what kind)
-butter
-chicken
-black pepper

anything else you guys can think of?
>>
>>7351113
??? sage
>>
>>7351113
>>7351113
that's not chicken, that's pancetta
>>
it's the japanese version of carbonara

you fuckin dip
>>
>>7351135
>>7351126

oh shit. you're right

>>7351121

come on man
>>
>>7351135
>you fuckin dip

I don't know why that cracked me up so much.
>>
>>7351135

anyone have any specific recipes for Japanese versions of carbonara? looks way cleaner and delicious.

much appreciated

this seems legit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfEKJJRXhh8
>>
>>7351156
No, you idiot. Make it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs
>>
>>7351198

Been there done that man, I grew up on this stuff. Is the Nip version really that different?
>>
>>7351156
Here's the flip version, enjoy

https://youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY
>>
>>7351212

what the fuck is this
>>
>>7351212
I feel ill
>>
>>7351212

>tfw not that poor

god i hope my days are never dark enough to make me have to cook something like that
>>
>>7351113
Honestly just make it the traditional way. That Japanese one is pretty much the same thing, just a little deconstructed so that it looks better in a photo.
>>
File: 1454665446929.jpg (93 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1454665446929.jpg
93 KB, 800x680
>>7351212
>hod dog or chicken, it's your choids
>>
>>7351156
Cooking with Dog lady makes authentic inauthentic Jap food right. I'd say follow hers.

Man, Japanese people are the white Midwesterners of Asia. They can make nearly any dish bland and safe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.