[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you prepare when you aren't in the mood to really cook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
What do you prepare when you aren't in the mood to really cook?
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>
>>7348717
Baked beans on toast.
>>
File: 1310491635748.jpg (18 KB, 249x251) Image search: [Google]
1310491635748.jpg
18 KB, 249x251
>>7348717
Egg sandwich
>>
Canned soup. Ramen noodles. Microwave Indian dinners from Trader Joe's. Sandwiches.
>>
Baked beans and spam with frozen peas.
>>
Steak and salad
>>
>>7348729
This guy knows what's up.

Too bad I can't do it very often because I end up burning though lots of my eggs.
>>
Grits. Boil water, throw in corn dust, chop up whatever leftover veggies and shit is in the fridge, mix it in, bam. Easy chow that can be refrigerated and microwaved for instant breakfast.
>>
meat and three veg
>>
Frozen ravioli or tortellini
>>
ramen with frozen vegetables, fridge scraps, and an egg at the end

rice in the rice cooker with frozen vegetables, curry or garlic powder, and an egg at the end

cottage cheese with green olives, a little cheddar, some salami or pepperoni, a pickle, a couple of ritz or saltine crackers

tuna sandwich
>>
>>7348729
This, with cheese and bacon bits if i have them on hand.
Toasted bread if I can summon an extra quarter of a fuck.

But if I'm really not feeling it I may watch anime or whatever to distract me until physical need makes me give a damn.
>>7349078
Ramen with egg is a classic too, though eating so much sure isn't helping my blood pressure.
>>
prepacked food

when I'm depressed a bag of chips lasts me 3 days

also sammiches, cold cuts, and microwave food.
>>
>>7348717
Chicken tenders and fries in the deep fryer
>>
>>7348717
Spaghetti with canned tuna and cottage cheese slapped on top. 100% your daily value of protein in one easy meal.
>>
>>7349183

The "I don't care about food and it's only a means to get protein" meme is getting really old.
>>
>>7349078
Do you stir fry the vegetables or just throw them into the pot after defrosting them?
>>
>>7349202
i don't defrost them

they go in frozen
>>
Quesadillas with cheddar cheese, avocado and jalapeƱos.
>>
Frozen pizza is pretty much my default "I'm lazy and don't feel like fucking around with making anything else" meal.
>>
skip eating
>>
>>7349198
If your work out regularly, protein is required
>>
>>7351425
not for cardio, which is the only real health benefiting workout
>>
>>7348717
I just go on /ck/ and get sated by looking at pictures of food.
I'm also 10 pounds underweight and I suffer from plenty of health problems.
>>
Bologna and cheese sandwich.
>>
>>7351509
Strolling on the treadmill for 90 minutes while chatting on the phone isn't "cardio"

Real exercise requires protein, including stuff that's generally lumped under "cardio" such as running, cycling, etc
>>
>>7351530
someone's assblasted because only cardio has health benefits and does not require any extra protein than a regular diet
>>
File: drink_gallery5.546e2142f4c6.jpg (118 KB, 1120x630) Image search: [Google]
drink_gallery5.546e2142f4c6.jpg
118 KB, 1120x630
>>7348717
Soylent
>>
>>7351536
Someone's confusing "some shit I did to finally be healthy" with serious exercise.

You should be proud you can finally get up and lurch to the fridge without having a heart attack, but some of us actually engage in physical activity for fun, for extended periods of time, in such a way that what you consider a "regular diet" would result in crippled performance, debilitating fatigue, and delayed recovery.

People whose idea of a great accomplishment is finally having an average person's body need not give health, diet, or exercise advice on the internet.
>>
>>7351546
Damn dude you're even more triggered than I thought.
>>
>>7351546
All this mad aside, cardio doesn't require extra protein, only lifting.

You sound like a mad lifter.
>>
>>7351562
Ask any competitive cyclist or runner what they think of your shit-for-brains dietary advice.

Oh wait, you've never met any because anyone who is actually serious about anything is "mad" because they don't eat your bullshit "regular diet" of light luncheon meats, lettuce, and diet guilt-free yogurt.
>>
File: 1453088861261.png (531 KB, 644x641) Image search: [Google]
1453088861261.png
531 KB, 644x641
>>7351573
>muh competitive cyclists
>having this big of a strawman of what a normal diet is
what's wrong anon, you're insanely assblasted about something

face fucking facts you crossboarding piece of shit from /fit/, only people who lift, esp those on gear, go full autism about MUH PROTEIN GOTTA CHANGE MUH WHOLE DIET FOR IT
>>
>>7351581
I'm not a lifter. I don't take steroids. If you haven't figured out my exercise of choice by now, or at least narrowed it down somewhat, you're even stupider than I thought.
>>
>>7351590
then you're a retard who has a foolish view of what a normal diet is
>>
>>7351638
It's ok, you spoke about something you really have no experience in, and you can accept you were wrong now.

Congrats on losing that weight.
>>
>>7351660
>>7351665
>if you're not a lifter on gear from /fit/ you're fat!!!!!

meanwhile in reality : everyone who gets health benefits from exercise does cardio & doesn't ahve to sperg out about MUH CHICKEN BREAST GOTTA GET MUH PROTEIN CARBS KILL UR GAINS BRAH

btw if anything i'm slightly underweight lads
>>
File: 1450406851540.jpg (43 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1450406851540.jpg
43 KB, 330x319
>>7351660
>>7351590
oh shit son you're the subhuman from

>>7349183

enjoy your mercury poisoning you retarded fucking chimp. maybe you can move to flint to fit in with other people pumping their body full of poison
>>
>>7351674
I'm not the guy who posted that recipe

I'm having bean stew with chicken and fennel tonight

Most of my meals have a legume base with sometimes an animal protein

You're still horribly unfit and have shit-for-brains dietary advice
>>
>>7351670
I agree that cardio is infinitely more beneficial to one's health compared to lifting and its a message that I like to repeat to anyone who displays an interest in losing weight and getting fit but you're a cunt and there's now a chance that the next time I personally endorse cardio exercise that someone may think I'm that cunt (You) who was being a cunt and I'll receive unwarranted opposition.

So basically, fuck you cunt.
>>
>>7351682
>redditor doesn't like how 4chan works
lmao

>>7351681
>i-if you don't follow my autistic diet and exercise y-you're doing it wrong
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.