[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Worst Pizza restaurants.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
ITT: Worst Pizza restaurants.
>>
>>7344703
Did you try asking for John?
>>
has papa johns changed their pizza since they started? I thought they used to be pretty good.
>>
Domino's by far, I get the shits every fucking time I eat there
>>
>>7344703

papa johns is good nigger

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>7344719
Hell no. It doesn't even full you up.
>>
needs more sodi pop
>>
domino's probably, or panago, but I haven't had little caeser's yet (heard it's terrible)
>>
>>7344735

if a whole pizza doesnt fill you up then your ass must have its own congressman

lose weight you bloated piece of dogshit
>>
>>7344736
Actually, Little Caesars has the best deep dish pizza's.
>>
File: 1454267529263.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454267529263.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>7344821

>implying

Jet's you newfag
>>
>>7344848
>not buddy's
>>
Okay, Papa John's is fucking God tier. Name one chain better. Dominoes and Pizza Hut fall to the wayside when Papa John's is near.
>>
File: 6jre2.jpg (127 KB, 460x507) Image search: [Google]
6jre2.jpg
127 KB, 460x507
is it me or is this guy getting moist standing near those football players in his TV ads?

ya all queer little man
fess up

and you make shitty pizza
>>
The pizza is middling but the special garlic dip more than makes up for it.
>>
>>7344747
Yeah it is, but it's cheap as hell so everyone orders Ceasars for big gatherings. Pretty lame.
>>
>>7344703
Caesars is the poster child for cheap food.
>>
File: 18k4nyj4zuipljpg.jpg (93 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
18k4nyj4zuipljpg.jpg
93 KB, 640x639
>>7344703

L
I
T
T
L
E

C E A S A R S
>>
File: secret.png (26 KB, 401x82) Image search: [Google]
secret.png
26 KB, 401x82
>Best Tier
Your one local place that you can't seem to find anywhere else that makes pizza just like you love it. I've lived all across the us from California, To Ohio, To Florida, and each place I lived had "one of these". Not a chain, or maybe only local chain, that kills the competetion.

>Okay Tier
Papa Johns, the other local place that isn't as good

>Shit Tier
Lil Fucking Caesers, Dominoes (you have to be a crackhead to think dominoes pizza is edible) anything else that I didn't list already.
>>
>>7344821
Pizza's what?
>>
>>7346522
Papa John shitfaced lmao
>>
>>7346536
reckless punctuation.
>>
File: 4FWPNJF.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4FWPNJF.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>7344821
Maybe that's the best If it's all you can afford after alimony payments but you see good sir, I'm not a cuck
>>
>>7344703
I've always thought Papa Johns was the best, but everyone else seems to disagree vehemently. Maybe it's the dip+pepperocini that come on the side that seal the deal for me.
>>
>>
I'm in Canada, is it me or is Dominos getting way better? 3 years ago they had cardboard crusts. I ate one at a conference today and it was amazing.
>>
>>7348097
you best check yourself
>>
>>7344714
>>7344719
The thing I find revolting about Papa John's is that their sauce/dough tastes like it has added sugar or some other weird sweetness. Can't stand that flavor in pizza, which is kinda odd since I can scarf down half a cinnapie without difficulty.
>>
>>7344703
"Papa Johns is the worst form of pizza except for all the other chains that have been tried"
- Winston Churchill
>>
>>7348263
Seems legit.
>>
The worst 3 chains for me in no particular order

>papa johns
>dominos
>little ceasers.

middle
>pizza pizza (thin crust only
>Pizza Hut

Top is any pizza place that isn't a chain. There's this amazing stone baked pizza place by me which is so good every time I go I over eat by accident. Proper Italian for sure in a rustic kitchen.
>>
>>7348182
I find the sauce to be overly sweet as well.

A slice of their large cheese pizza also has 720mg of sodium. It's way too salty and that's before you start adding toppings.
>>
No mention of sbarro?
>>
>>7346534
You're right senpai.

My local place "Rocket Pizza" is fantastic, and well known in my town.

Dominoes is close by, but is terrible. They don't even make their pizza bases from scratch now, they get pre-made bases delivered.
>>
papa johns is shit

the dough is too sweet
the sauce has too much seasoning and salt
the cheese is low quality

b-but the garlic dip and pepper
>>
Any big chain 'restaurant'
>>
>>7344748
That's not fair. Have you seen a domino's 'large'?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.