[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Dark/weird fast food stories or urban legends, or unusu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 15
File: manager.jpg (53 KB, 502x550) Image search: [Google]
manager.jpg
53 KB, 502x550
ITT: Dark/weird fast food stories or urban legends, or unusual personal experiences

>On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill customer who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police.[4] After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered a memorable assessment to reporters: "He's paranoid."[5] Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Noid spent three months in a mental institution, and eventually committed suicide in 1995. This incident caused Domino's Pizza to discontinue advertising using the Noid as their mascot.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noid
>>
>>7341600
This is actually really interesting pls continue.
>>
File: original-15901-1392713692-8.jpg (394 KB, 1024x585) Image search: [Google]
original-15901-1392713692-8.jpg
394 KB, 1024x585
I've always wondered if he was completely fucked in the head or if he just wanted to mess with the guard.
Or both.
>>
>>7341819
he tried to shoot himself in the head but basically lobotomized himself and became retarded. bill clinton still had him killed because he wanted to look tough on crime.
>>
File: original-9353-1392712912-13.jpg (189 KB, 1024x585) Image search: [Google]
original-9353-1392712912-13.jpg
189 KB, 1024x585
>>7341832
Any info on this one?

I'd be eating as much fatty, stinky food as possible so when I void my bowels it makes one big ass mess.
>>
File: original-9170-1392713843-17.jpg (404 KB, 1024x585) Image search: [Google]
original-9170-1392713843-17.jpg
404 KB, 1024x585
This guy did it right.
>>
File: mite.jpg (778 KB, 1705x1705) Image search: [Google]
mite.jpg
778 KB, 1705x1705
Vegemite initially had trouble gaining traction in Australia due to Marmite already dominating the market. For a period it was renamed Parwill, on the basis that if Ma might, Pa will. The pun didn't help sales at all and the name eventually reverted to Vegemite.

It took a bunch of cockamamie about Vegemite being a health food to make it the American-owned national icon it is today.
>>
>>7341600
Noided as fuck.
>>
Too bad some dude ordered a shitload of stuff and then didn't eat it, causing some states to stop offering the last meal.
>>
>>7341851
he was hung, not injected.
>>
>>7341859
>firing squad
What the christ, I mean I guess it's effective but so is being crushed by a boulder.
>>
>>7341832
>bill clinton still had him killed

I hate people and how retardedly ignorant they are. Not that BIll Clinton isn't a piece of shit.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Fantasy#African-American_conspiracy_theory

>In April 1991, rumors began circulating in Black neighborhoods that the beverage was laced with a secret ingredient that would sterilize black men.[2] The beverage quickly earned the nickname "Tropical Fanticide." The rumors claimed that the Ku Klux Klan was actually bottling the product and using the low price to attract poor citizens.[3] Similar unfounded rumors about Klan involvement periodically have plagued the Church's Fried Chicken chain and Snapple soft drinks.[4]

>Later that year the rumor spread rapidly and provoked violence in many city neighborhoods. Attacks occurred on delivery trucks and storekeepers who stocked Tropical Fantasy. Due to these rumors and rising suspicions, sales of the beverage plummeted by 70%.

>Investigations found the claims to be as preposterous.[5] Sales recovered only after an extensive public relations campaign that included then-New York City Mayor David N. Dinkins, who is Black, drinking a bottle of the soda for television news cameras.[6]

>By mid June 1991 the attacks had stopped and the sales had rebounded, but the dark rumors about Tropical Fantasy were not forgotten. Even today, the rumors are still circulating. Many young teenagers refer to the beverages as "Bummies" and "Nutties", mainly due to the rumor that it kills sperm. This is not however limited to the Tropical Fantasy beverage. Other beverages such as "City Club", "Top Pop", and "C&C", are ridiculed in exactly the same way.
>>
>>7341877
The guy wanted a firing squad because he believed in blood atonement.
>>
File: 124260_700b[1].jpg (42 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
124260_700b[1].jpg
42 KB, 376x401
>>7341851
i think he wanted an olive tree to grow out of his stomach, since olive trees are supposed to symbolize peace

>>7341882
>I hate people and how retardedly ignorant they are.
pic related
>>
I read a fast food book a while back with horror stories from the industry and apparently a worker fell into a vat containing beef tallow that was being rendered.
Rather than shutting down production they left the body which was broken down and distributed to McDonalds restaurants.

Probably an old wives tale but still interesting.
>>
>>7341892
If it was still an option, I would take the firing squad over any other. An honest death.

>>7341900
I could explain myself about the differences between the judicial and executive branches, but instead of discourse you offered a retarded webcomic, so never mind.
>>
>>7341900
>xkcd image
Spotted the most ignorant retard.
>>
I was at home eating a salisbury steak tv dinner watching doctor who on WGN when the max headroom pirate broadcast happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
>>
>>7341907
I'm a honky and this was still a pretty widely-circulated rumor when I was young. In the pre-internet days people were a lot more credulous. Something about Yellow 5 killing sperm. I still drank it because it was 50 cents for 30 ounces or so.
>>
>>7341918
what the fuck did I watch

if that just randomly came on I'd be seriously freaked out
>>
>>7341919
Just call yourself a nigger, don't be modest.
>>
>>7341934
It's a pretty famous broadcast hijacking.
>>
>>7341867
IT GOES
>>
>>7341908
>what is public opinion

>>7341914
lol
>>
>>7341908
Utah passed a bill last year stating that if no legal infection drugs were available, firing squad would be used
>>
>>7343951
>legal infection

I guess it could cause fatal sepsis
>>
tl/dr Serial Murderer and Predator Nathaniel Jonah might have served people chili/ other cook out food containing human flesh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Bar-Jonah
>>
>>7341877
I do it if it came to it. At least I'd die on my feet
>>
Anyone else play the "Yo! Noid" NES game?
>>
>>7341819
>>7341832
This makes me sad.
I mean, I believe in the death penalty for people who murder others in cold blood, for sure, BUT, purposefully causing the death of people still bothers me (as it should bother anyone with a conscious) and it especially bothers me when it's someone who's basically a retard and doesn't understand what's happening to them (although, that may be a blessing in disguise).
>>
>>7343951
>legal infection

I kek'd
That sentence was hilarious.
>>
>The Burger Chef murders began at a Burger Chef restaurant in Speedway, Indiana, on the night of November 17, 1978. Four young employees went missing in what was initially thought to be a petty theft by themselves of cash from the restaurant safe, but by Saturday morning became a clear case of robbery-kidnap and by Sunday, when their bodies were discovered, one of murder. While investigators believe they have identified some or all of the perpetrators, without physical evidence they have not been able to prosecute those who remain alive.

>At some point between 11:00 PM (closing time) and midnight on Friday, November 17, 1978, Jayne Friedt, 20, Daniel Davis, 16, Mark Flemmonds, 16, and Ruth Ellen Shelton, 18, employees of a Burger Chef restaurant in Speedway, Indiana, located at 5725 Crawfordsville Road, disappeared.[2] A fellow employee who came by at midnight to visit the four noticed that the restaurant was empty and the back door ajar and raised the alarm.[3][4]

>Originally, police did not consider this a serious case, given management reported the loss of only approximately $500 from the safe and no clear signs of a struggle. It was thought to be a case of petty embezzlement, with the assumption that the pilfered cash had been used by the youths to go partying that night. Change had not been taken from the registers.[5] Though the purses of the missing women had been left at the shop, the petty theft theory initially seemed most likely and the scene was cleaned up by employees early Saturday morning.[1]

>When the four did not show on Saturday morning and Friedt's Vega was found partially locked in town, concerns grew. It became evident that they had been abducted while closing up the restaurant for the night,[2] with the attack possibly beginning as they removed trash bags out the back door.[3]
>>
>>7346723

>On Sunday afternoon, hikers found the bodies of the four over 20 mi (32 km) away in the rural woods of Johnson County. Both Davis and Shelton had been shot execution-style numerous times with a .38 calibre firearm.[6] Friedt had been stabbed twice in the chest. The handle of the knife had broken off and was missing; the blade was later recovered during an autopsy. Flemmonds had suffered a blunt-force head injury, which coroners had believed he had suffered when he fled his captors, only to have the misfortune of colliding with a heavy object, possibly a tree trunk, which thwarted his flight. Flemmonds was later determined to have been bludgeoned- possibly with a chain- prior to his death.[1]
>>
>>7341877
I would pick firing squad. You die pretty fast when you get shot in the heart.
>>
>>7346723
I read that as patty theft at first.
>>
>>7346723
>>7346733
its hard out there for a Burger Chef.
>>
>>7346723
4 people would be pretty hard to kidnap, control and move. I wonder how it happened.
>>
>>7341900
>9fag
You Gotta Go Back
>>
>>7346759
One person with a gun beats four people without them. Get in the car or i start shooting.
>>
>>7346759
Gun point. Probably had enough people to threaten and control one person each.
>>
>“The U.S. Government And Monsanto Are Teaming Up Against Opponents Of Genetically-Modified Food”

>The establishment does not like those that are trying to stand in the way of genetically-modified food. The following is from a recent Activist Post article…

>A shocking new investigative report from the largest daily newspaper in Germany alleges that Monsanto, the US Military and the US government have colluded to track and disrupt both anti-GMO activists and independent scientists who study the adverse effects of genetically modified food.

>As revealed yesterday by Sustainable Pulse, on July 13th the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung detailed information on how the US Government “advances the interests of their corporations,” focusing on Monsanto as a prime example.

>The report titled, “The Sinister Monsanto Group: ‘Agent Orange’ to Genetically Modified Corn,” described a ‘new fangled cyber war’ being waged against both eco-activists and independent scientists by supporters and former employees of Monsanto, who are described as “operationally powerful assistants” and who have taken up sometimes high-ranking posts in the US administration, regulatory authorities, and some of whom have connections deep within the military industrial establishment, including the CIA.
>>
>A newly published study in Harvard’s The Lancet weighs in on the toxins causing autism and ADHD (attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder). Researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) say that along with these numerous environmental toxins, fluoridated water is adding to the higher incident of both cognitive and behavioral disorders.

>Even small amounts of fluoride consumed from tap water can damage your bones, teeth, brain, disrupt your thyroid function, lower IQ and/or cause cancer, according to evidence revealed in a groundbreaking 2006 National Research Council (NRC) fluoride report produced by a panel of experts who reviewed hundreds of published fluoride studies.
>>
>Back in 2012, the Vancouver Sun reported that cesium-137 was being found in a very high percentage of the fish that Japan was selling to Canada…

• 73 percent of the mackerel
• 91 percent of the halibut
• 92 percent of the sardines
• 93 percent of the tuna and eel
• 94 percent of the cod and anchovies
• 100 percent of the carp, seaweed, shark and monkfish
>>
>>7341851
>Base as fuq
>>
>>7341904
Sounds like Upton Sinclaire's The Jungle. A worker fell into a meat grinder and no one reported it. People all over the nation essentially ate a guy without knowing.
Interesting non fictional read that birthed the FDA.
>>
>>7341918
Waaaaatttttt
I've never actually heard of someone experiencing it first hand.
Were you totally freaked out anon?
>>
>>7341832
>Bill Clinton still had him killed because he wanted to look tough on crime
That's pretty ironic, considering the fact that the Clintons are criminals themselves.
>>
>>7346863
>conspiritard and hippy garbage
>>
>Go get a slurpee from a shell gas station
>Get one for a friend as well
>Topping it off there was this black worm like thing
>Look at it closely
>A leech
>A fucking leech in a slurpee
>Flick it off then give the slurpee to my friend

Never bought slurpees from shell again.
>>
>>7346907
Tbh, fluoridated water doesn't make sense
Fluorine is good for your teeth; it doesn't logically follow it should be swallowed

We already have toothpaste with fluorine. Those who can't afford toothpaste have bigger problems senpai

This article was pretty interesting http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/oral-care/procedures/fluoride.htm
>>
>>7346818
What's wrong with gmo's tho m8
>>
>>7346899
>Clintons are criminals themselves.

That's a strange way of spelling Bush.
>>
>>7347006
GMO's? Nothing inherently.

Corporate owned, trademarked and patented GMO's that are en masse sprayed with toxic pesticides that kill pollinating insects and leech into groundwater? A whole fuckin lot.
>>
>>7347094
>you can trademark specific arrangements of nucleotides
I love [current year]
>>
>>7341877
I would rather a firing squad over just about any of the other options.

Unless they did an execution tank, I'd take that.
>>
>>7341877
Honestly, it's more humane than many of the methods currently in use. America botches an unbelievably high percentage of executions.
>>
>>7347003
>Those who can't afford toothpaste have bigger problems senpai

This is a poor argument, you're stating that people who have nothing shouldn't get anything. The amount of fluoride in the water is well below lethal or damaging levels but its enough to be therapeutic. Given that teeth condition is a strong indicator of future earning potential, it is a good thing to do for all citizens.

Also, the article that is quoted from (which is only reported on a bunch of hippy/conspiritard sites) is based on a false premise. The lancet article its referring to looked at industrial products being added to the water in much larger amounts than what is used municipally. Yes, too much fluoride is bad for you; as is too much oxygen or water.
>>
>>7347023
Both are criminals you shillary cock smoking liberal
>>
>>7347337
Are you honestly arguing that everybody should be swallowing fluoride just so the absolutely impoverished can have a chance to swish a bit over their teeth while drinking tap water?

Providing community tanks where they can soak their teeth in a fluoride solution once a month would be cheaper and more effective.
>>
>>7347348
Everyone benefits from better teeth because of fluoride in the water, even rich kids forget to brush. The amounts of fluoride in the water is well below what would be even remotely damaging to a child let alone a grown human and it doesn't cost very much to add it to the municipal water supply. There is literally no harm in it and fluoridated water is one of the most effective public health campaigns in modern history.

>soak their teeth
Not how it works, chief.
>>
>>7346818
>>7346863

didnt take long for this thread to get mucked up with delusional bullshit.

>The strip search phone call scam is a series of incidents that extended over a period of about ten years before an arrest was made in 2004. The incidents involved a man calling a restaurant or grocery store, claiming to be a police officer and then convincing managers to conduct strip searches of female employees, and to perform other bizarre acts on behalf of "the police". The calls were most often placed to fast-food restaurants in small towns, located in rural areas of the United States.

>Over 70 such occurrences were reported in 30 U.S. states, until an incident in 2004 in Mount Washington, Kentucky (population 9,117), finally led to the arrest of David Richard Stewart,[1] a 37‑year-old employee of Corrections Corporation of America, a firm contracted by several states to provide corrections officers at private detention facilities.
>>
>>7347464
That is exactly how it works. Once it goes down your throat it offers no further benefit.
>>
>>7347512
Some notable incidents were:

>Two calls were reported in 1992: one in Devils Lake, North Dakota, and another in Fallon, Nevada.[2]
>On November 30, 2000, a female McDonald's manager in Leitchfield, Kentucky, undressed herself in the presence of a customer. The caller had convinced her that the customer was a "suspected sex offender" and that the manager, serving as bait, would enable undercover police officers to arrest him.[2]
>On January 26, 2003, an Applebee's assistant manager subjected a waitress to a 90-minute strip search after receiving a collect call from someone who purported to be a regional manager for Applebee's.[2]
>In February 2003, a call was made to a McDonald's in Hinesville, Georgia. The female manager (who believed she was speaking to a police officer who was with the director of operations for the restaurant's upper management) took a 19‑year-old female employee into the women's bathroom and strip-searched her. She also brought in a 55‑year-old male employee, who conducted a body cavity search of the woman to "uncover hidden drugs." >McDonald's and GWD Management Corporation (owner and operator of the involved McDonald's restaurant) were taken to court over the incident. In 2005, U.S. District Judge John F. Nangle granted a summary judgment to McDonald's and denied, in part, a summary judgment to GWD Management.[4] In 2006, the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the judgments.[5]
>>
>>7347518
>On June 3, 2003, a Taco Bell manager in Juneau, Alaska, undressed a 14‑year-old female customer and forced her to perform lewd acts at the request of a caller who had claimed he was working with Taco Bell management to investigate drug abuse.[2]
>In July 2003, a 36‑year-old Winn-Dixie grocery store manager in Panama City, Florida, received a call instructing him to bring a 19‑year-old female cashier (who matched a description provided by the caller) into an office where she was to be strip-searched. The cashier was forced to undress and pose in various positions as part of the search. The incident ended when another manager entered the office to retrieve a set of keys.[6]
>In March 2004, a 17‑year-old female customer at a Taco Bell in Fountain Hills, Arizona, was strip-searched by a manager who had received a call from a man claiming to be a police officer.[7]
>>
I was having dinner at a nice restaurant called Bridges with my partner and her three kids for her birthday, along with their elderly lady nanny.

I decided to order the jambalaya but I asked the waiter to make mine not spicy (because I'm allergic to pepper). The food arrived quickly and it looked terrific but as soon as I took the first bite I started to cough, then began to choke. To my horror I realized that the jambalaya had pepper in it - a LOT of pepper. The choking got worse and I couldn't breathe but then the nanny came running over yelling

"HELP IS ON THE WAY DEAR!"

She got into position behind me and started to firmly give me the heimlich maneuver. After what felt like forever a piece of shrimp flew out of my throat and suddenly I could breathe again. I turn to thank her for saving my life but I froze when I saw that her "face" was a prosthetic and had peeled off. My date's nanny was a man!
>>
Regarding fluoride, it is harmful if you digest it daily. Just floss and use fluor mouthwash instead, that you don't swallow.
>>
>>7347525

lol such a fake story. And then what, you turn out to be some sort of British secret agent?
>>
>>7346878
The funny thing about The Jungle is that only a few pages were devoted to the meat industry. It was mostly about how shitty it was to be a poor immigrant in a big city, but people chose to ignore that.
>>
>>7347796
It's also...you know...FICTION.
>>
>>7347518
>>7347523
Managers are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>7347512
>>7347518
>>7347523
Wasn't there a movie about this?
>>
>>7347569
You must be 18 to be on this site, little one.
>>
>>7347843
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compliance_(film)

Haven't seen it but supposedly it's bretty gud for an indie film. Lead actress is a qt.
>>
I'm not sure if this really counts, but I was in school when the news anchor shooting thing down in Virginia happened?
>inb4 underaged
I'm eighteen.
We have flat screen tv monitors in our cafeteria and got the tail end of what happened sometime during lunch. I remember we were put on lockdown when it happened and being stuck in there for a good or so thirty minutes. I didn't get the full story until I got home though. Jack shit ever happens in Roanoke so it was kind of surreal knowing that wild shit like that happened so close to where I live.
>>
>>7347867
and you don't get the joke, dummy
>>
>>7341851

They actually give you your "last meal" like a week before so this doesn't happen.
>>
>>7347875
Did the secret agent thing happen? I don't remember that bit.
>>
>>7341819
He had schizophrenia, not 'I'm an asshole' disease.
He may well have also been a dick but the man couldn't always distinguish fantasy from reality and was clearly not getting adequate treatment.
>>7341876
Doesn't matter how it happens, you don't get a choice in the matter of all the relevant muscles relaxing when you die.
And don't even mention rigor mortis because that takes several hours to kick in.
>>
>>7347874
shut the fuck up
>>
>>7348359
No but it's Pierce Brosnan.
>>
>>7348645
?
>>
>>7347192
That's because we let the politicians be bought by the companies that make the injection chems to only use those formulae, even when they completely fuck up everything about them.
>>
>>7341863
Both are fucking vile.
How the fuck can you Ausfags willingly put that shit in your mouth?
>>
>>7348954
shit naturally comes out of their mouths so why not put shit in it too?
>>
>>7341907
It's not only a nigger thing. People all over the world still believe that Mountain Dew kills sperm because some paid scientists claimed so back when they started selling it.
>>
File: 1454649424766.jpg (42 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1454649424766.jpg
42 KB, 562x437
>>7349064
" There are some who fear it may cause impotency, while others seem to view it as a cheap and easy method of birth control.

Lest you think I'm joking, in 1999 the Wall Street Journal reported that in the fall of that year this factoid "boomeranged across the country from Oregon to Washington, D.C., and from Texas to Montana." Its currency continues to perplex health care officials, not to mention PepsiCo, the manufacturer of the allegedly spermicidal soft drink."

I remember that 2-3 years ago Pepsi had to fund another research on subject because people still think that yellow dye sterilizes people.
>>
>>7349091
honestly, people who willingly drink soda - and frankly, mountain dew of all sodas - deserve to be sterilized. just let it happen, guys.
>>
>>7341874
Good, fuck them. 99.99999% of everyone who gets executed deserves it and should live in a puddle of piss and shit in a dark room until it's time.
>>
>>7349101
Whoa there, sonny. Did a death row inmate kill your dad or something? Lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 628x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 628x375
>On October 16, 1991, 35-year-old George Jo Hennard, an unemployed merchant mariner who was described by others as angry and withdrawn, with a dislike of women and minorities, drove his blue 1987 Ford Ranger pickup truck through the plate-glass front window of a Luby's Cafeteria in Killeen, Texas. Yelling, "All women of Killeen and Belton are vipers! This is what you've done to me and my family! This is what Bell County did to me...This is payback day!" Hennard opened fire on its patrons and staff with both a 9mm Glock 17 pistol and a 9mm Ruger P89 pistol. He stalked, shot, and killed 23 people, ten of them with single shots to the head, and wounded another 27 before committing suicide. Approximately 140 people were in the restaurant.
>>
>>7344929
Did he get his revenge on Scott Tenorman?
>>
>>7341600
A story my grandma had. This is a long ass one.

Now, the funny thing is this incident has been lost to time. I saw the newspaper clippings about it so I know it was a real accident that occurred somewhere in the 1930's.

There was a Crisco analog called SPRY. Grandpa was a foreman in the SPRY plant around Cincinnati, Ohio. Well, as Grandpa was on a catwalk these pesky government inspectors showed up. Maybe it was just a routine inspection. Maybe they 'herd some things'. If the latter was true they had the worst fucking timing in history.
>>
>>7349245
Grandpa looked down and saw one of the giant boilers had grown a nasty bulge. The shit was about to throw down. So Grandpa bellowed down to the floor.

>"EVERYBODY GET OU-"

But it was too late. The boiler ruptured. The inspectors were the first to be swept up in the tidal wave of boiling oil, then the workers. When it was all said and done there were several gruesome deaths.
>>
>>7349253
There was no EMT apparatus in those days. So Grandpa and the uninjured survivors were tasked with hauling the dead outside.

Grandpa was walking around the outside perimeter of of the plant when he noticed a worker hanging half way out of a window. He'd tried to make a leap for it. Made it half way. His front half was fine but everything below his waist was... The oil was several hundred degrees. Grandma told me that Grandpa had described it as just a 'charred skeleton from the waist down'.

So they get this guy loaded onto a wagon. Funny thing is none of the workers recognized him. So Grandpa asked aloud who the man was. At that moment he looked down and saw the 'dead man' was looking him straight in the face.

>"I'm Jim McGee..."

The man said with a nod before he closed his eyes and let out a quiet sigh. This time he was dead for real.

Grandpa forbade frying ANYTHING in SPRY or similar shortenings around him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>7346865
>Canada has huge coastline
>buying fish from Japan

For what reason?
>>
>>7341877
>crushed by a boulder

If I were on death row and had any balls I would demand this execution.
>>
>>7347874
Cool blog you fucking retard
>I, I'm, I, Me, I, I, Roanoke, so close to ME

Who cares.
>>
>>7348954
Law of conservation of shit
Shit in = shit out
So they need the vegemite and marmite to fuel their rabid shitposting
>>
>>7349123
>>On October 16, 1991, 35-year-old George Jo Hennard, an unemployed merchant mariner who was described by others as angry and withdrawn, with a dislike of women and minorities

This is the future that awaits quite a few people here
>>
Urban legend has it that if you go to a Walmart self checkout, chant "Sam Walton", spin around three times, and then swap the price tags of some bananas and steak, you will get steak for the price of bananas.
>>
>>7350441
>killed 23 minorities
>/ck/'s future
Looks pretty bright to me.
>>
>>7350441
But anyone who points this out is a social justice warrior legbeard feminazi. Or if you are a man, it's because you are a male feminist.
>>
File: kinky.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kinky.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
>California man employed at pickle factory fired when caught with his dick in the pickle slicer during working hours

>Pickle slicer was fired the same day. She plans to sue.

It's funny because it's true.
>>
>>7350448
>legbeard
Kek

But I am a male feminist though. Not believing women should be treated equally is just edgy desu

>inb4 people take that to mean I'm a tumblrina misandrist
No memes pls
>>
File: 1454607083151.png (97 KB, 362x492) Image search: [Google]
1454607083151.png
97 KB, 362x492
>>7350466
>feminist
>equal treatment
This was achieved 10 years ago
Discard ideology, eunich.
>>
>>7350615
Not in places like Saudi Arabia and jndia
We need to set an exam
>>
>>7350617
You make a good point.
What country are you from?
>>
>>7350280
>>7341877
Sucks to your assmar.
>>
>>7350441
Now you just made me think of Moonman teaming up with Chef Excellence.
>>
>>7347874
>Jack shit ever happens in Roanoke
Are you braindead? Roanoke is THE spooktown. Learn your history.
>>
>>7350643
African ethnically, bongland nationality
>>
>>7350692
>bongland nationality
No you are not.
You are an African.
>>
>>7350706
I know I'm an African, that's why I said African ethnicity

Nationality is distinct from ethnicity
>>
>>7350617
>>7350466
Nobody is against gender equality but it is not a problem in the west. Here, the movement is about privileged European/American girls fabricating "male prejudice" that doesn't exist.

In places like Saudi Arabia you cannot force change on them, it has to come from inside the country. India has had a very similar class system for ~2500 years and there is no reason to believe ours is better for them
>>
>>7350926
Gender equality is a far lesser problem in the West, but still a problem
Employment is something that comes to mind, and our subconscious prejudices. Most people, when asked to visualise a wise, qualified individual will think of a man. Not too harmful in itself, but on situations like employment, it can be subconscious prejudices can be tragic.

Meme-tier radical misandry like that of tumblr is mostly t(w)eens looking for something to belong to and women with father problems. It's rare in real life

With dwindling oil prices, Saudi Arabia is probably going to become more open to other cultures and less aloof. External influences should have more of an effect on it as time goes on

Yep, no reason to believe our class system is better, assuming you're a woman who likes being gang raped
>>
>>7350980
Lel so many typos in there
You can understand what I'm saying though
>>
>>7349268
Brutal. I can't find anything on google, but to be honest, worker's rights, reporting on industrial accidents and the like weren't very popular in the schitzoid world of the cold war era.
>>
>>7350980
>Meme-tier radical misandry like that of tumblr is mostly t(w)eens looking for something to belong to and women with father problems. It's rare in real life

You're wrong about it being rare irl
>>
>>7351005
Haven't seen on (mainstream) social media or at my uni, and sixth form and hs before that. Anecdotal, but it's a large group of people

Where have you seen it IRL?
>>
>>7351032
Not him, but my university's feminist group is tumblr-tier, for example.
>>
>>7351117
What uni, may I ask?

Have you been in their groups, and they actively act in a misandric way, or do they just outwardly appear tumblr - tier
>>
>>7351152
One in northern Germany.
They managed to ban men from using the university's bike repair shop every second monday (although there are, as far as I know, more women than men at my uni and the repair shop was used pretty equally by men and women) and, although they encourage men to go to their presentations to discuss the topics, they openly mock them and denounce them as "masculinists" afterwards.
>>
>>7351162
Oh, that's pretty bad senpai

If only Hitler had won
>>
>>7351179
>If only Hitler had won
Retard detected
>>
>>7351281
Not understanding jokes is a sign of autism
>>
>>7346731
Not necessarily. You can survive being shot in the heart.
>>
>>7350980
>Employment is something that comes to mind
A myth. Girls are pandered to at every level of society today, from primary education onwards. It is a very recent change but it is affecting kids coming of age now. Women make up the majority in colleges in the US and UK, are more likely to graduate, and with better degrees. Oh, and the wage gap is fictional.

>People, when asked to visualise a wise, qualified individual will think of a man
Why is that a problem? If asked to imagine a loving, caring individual you will imagine a woman. Because our subconscious prejudices reflect reality. Men are are better at "rational/analytic" intelligence just as women are more emotional/human intelligent. When someone of the opposite sex has those it is obvious and they have no problem getting the jobs they want. Look at dudes who go into nursing.
>>
>>7347819
It's a fictional perspective of real situations and events.
>>
>>7351364
Yeah, if Grandpa's boiling oil tidal wave was any indication those weren't fun places to work.

Funny though, because my grandma talked disparagingly about those government inspectors. Who were boiled alive.

>"They had it coming!"

Because the terrible, horrible gubermint was stepping in and trying to prevent shit like that from happening. Especially since in Boston around that time period there was a BRUTAL accident that occurred under similar conditions. That one did become famous.
>>
>>7351384
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Molasses_Flood
>>
>>7350865
Ethnicity doesn't matter, ideology does.
You're in a Western country, you brow-beaten literal cuckhold. Discard ideology
>>
File: FloodedMcDonalds2.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
FloodedMcDonalds2.jpg
233 KB, 1920x1277
Genesis 6:17

"Behold, I, even I am bringing the flood of water upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall perish.
>>
>>7349406

Canada has/had a fucking terrible overfishing problem, and has recently had to impose some pretty harsh quotas/bans on fishing off their shore. Fisherman argue that life finds a way and all that, and there is not too much of a drop off in their catch numbers every year. Everyone else points out that every year to get the same amount of fish, one has to put in a lot more effort/technology.

Japan doesn't care as much.
>>
File: buscemipetenadpete.jpg (24 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
buscemipetenadpete.jpg
24 KB, 375x281
>>7341600
>He's paranoid
>>
>>7341876
*hanged
>>
>>7350706
>being retarded
>>
>>7341877
1. It isn't nearly as bad as lethal injection, which is so terrible you can go to jail for using the coctale on an animal
2. You can donate your organs
>>
>>7351977
Please tell me somebody has shooped that text onto the image at some point.
>>
File: tumblr_m3ghih4jhh1r6s53m.jpg (28 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3ghih4jhh1r6s53m.jpg
28 KB, 320x213
>>7349268
Fuck that noise. Did your Gramps get PTSD from that?
>>
>>7349191
kek'd
>>
>>7351977
this is a screencap from an art installation

http://www.superflex.net/tools/flooded_mcdonalds
>>
>>7352165
people weren't raised to be overly sensitive special snow flake faggots back then. you were exposed to death early when a percentage of your siblings and friends died of what are now treatable illnesses.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Fried_Chicken_murders
>>
>>7346981
One time my local gas station had literal blood in their coke slurpee machine. It was noticeably red and tasted more of blood than coke. I pointed it out and they were closed for like a month.
>>
On the night of February 1, 1976, Elvis Presley was at his home Graceland in Memphis, entertaining Capt. Jerry Kennedy of the Denver, Colorado police force, and Ron Pietrafeso of Colorado's Strike Force Against Crime. The three men began discussing the sandwich, and Presley decided he wanted one right then. Presley had been to the restaurant before, while in Denver.[9] Kennedy and Pietrafeso were friends of the owners and hung out there often, so they were driven to the Memphis airport and boarded Presley's private jet, the Lisa Marie, and flew the two hours to Denver. When they arrived Stapleton International Airport at 1:40 AM, the plane taxied to a special hangar where the passengers were greeted by Buck Scott, the owner of the Colorado Mine Company, and his wife Cindy who had brought 22 fresh Fool's Gold Loaves for the men.[9] They spent three hours in the hangar eating the sandwiches, washing them down with Perrier and champagne.[9] Presley invited the pilots of the plane, Milo High and Elwood Davis, to join them. When they were done, they flew back to Memphis without ever having left the Denver airport.
>>
>>7353762
why was this sandwich not more popular to this day?
>>
>>7353762
>>7353800
which sandwich
>>
>>7353938
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf
>>
Post more last meals please
>>
>>7353762
>Elvis' private jet pilot's name was Milo High.
>>
>>7352074
no he was just noted to have a massive member
>>
>>7353959
>Feguer was hanged in 1963 for kidnapping and murder and was the last person executed in Iowa. For his last meal, he requested a single olive with the pit still in it, with the hopes that it would grow into an olive tree from inside his body.
>>
>>7354023
>>7341851
>>
>>7354023
>>7354077

Im fairly certain he didn't swallow the pit. He put it into his front suit pocket in the hopes it would grow from there, but unfortunately they switched him into another suit before he was buried. That's when they found the pit.
>>
>>7341874
Spook did that by the way. Who else.

Some of these murderers feel remorse or at whatever and refuse a last meal. Never seen a nog do that. As usual they cash in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfSKYLXdGQE

I wonder how many blacks got treated like shit on death row.
>>
File: ride.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
ride.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>7341600
did he change his name to Stefan?
>>
>>7352377
>ptsd didn't exist 70+ years ago

motherfucker are you stupid or something?
>>
>>7355050
Didn't they used to refer to people with PTSD as being shell shocked.
>>
>>7355129
Yes.
>>
>>7347512
It's incredibly sad how many morons fell for this shit. These are same people that click on links embedded in email spam.
>>
>>7347525
yowza!
>>
>>7350445
Why was this so funny?
>>
>>7355195
I agree. I do think, however, that this:

>The calls were most often placed to fast-food restaurants in small towns, located in rural areas of the United States.

Had a lot to do with the gullibility.
>>
>>7355438
There was a lot of suspicion of course these were Dex's crew. Was never really proven. Dex makes it very clear now that if you are in one of his streams and suggest socially engineering property damage you'll get slapped with a ban.
>>
>>7348954
because we eat vegemite growing up.
no one eats vegemite by itself, always with butter on toast
>>
>>7349123
Tbh, I'd probably end up like that if I had to live in bell county
>>
>>7346726
Ugh. Dying for some shitty fast-food cuck job. Shit sucks.
>>
>>7346818
Except this is entirely possible.
>>
>>7346899
>"Trump will make America great again!"
>>
>>7347512
I remember this shit. How fucking brain dead did those managers have to be to think that shit was legal?
>>
>>7347523
>Anyone believing it is ever acceptable, in any situation, for a fast food employee to strip search people

This just goes to show how easily people are tricked into doing shit when they believe a so-called authority figure is giving the commands from on high.
>>
>>7347819
Based on real-life experiences. Art imitates life, fuckboy.
>>
>>7351032
Are you a woman? Then of course you haven't seen it. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>7352377
So fucking edgy.
>>
>>7350451
heddy
>>
>>7355438
This. Flyovers are cripplingly stupid, often to the point of violence.
>>
>>7355720
Its Hedly
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.