[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white people prefer Ramen over this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why do white people prefer Ramen over this?
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 260x194
>>7338773
Why do faggots prefer Indomie Instant Noodles over god-tier noodles such as pic related?
>>
>>7338773
>>7338778
Why does anyone prefer any instant noodles?
>I'd like a cup of fat and salt, please
>>
>>7338778
I find those overrated although it's probably just the taste doesn't sit well with me.
My favourite type is only available in Australia afaik and I've never had anything that tastes similar to it.
>>
If their regular grocer carries the top tier instant noodles it's usually a single item tucked away in a small ethnic section; While Ramen is devoted a half a lane for all their flavors and most buyers buy them by the case(probably with welfare). I have to go to the Asian grocery store for their full aisle of top tier instant nooder if I want good nooder. Most buyers probably don't know the Asian grocery is an option, They have a Aisle full of nooder, Or they outclass ramen.

That other brand looks Chinese so daft hipsters probably think they are getting a gourmet nooder, since they want to escape the matrix that is the ramen aisle but don't know how.
>>
>>7338773
Because you're a nigger and it pisses you off. Chilies are native to the Amerocas ya know.
>>
>>7338789
Are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>7338773
I eat that
>>
>>7338773
>eat them for years
>realize they are 500 calories a packet
>used to eat 2 for breakfat and maybe 2 later on in the day
>>
>>7338773
Because they're disgusting pigs

Indomie is the best hands down.
>>
>>7338785
What is your favourite type/brand?
>>
>>7338779
some people just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>7338789
It's Korean, you uncultured fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.