[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homemade Recipes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: thinklifedeath.jpg (27 KB, 477x425) Image search: [Google]
thinklifedeath.jpg
27 KB, 477x425
Alright ck lets get your homemade recipes going. I just had some delicious burritos made thusly: Cook two diced chicken thighs with cumin and salt in a pan. Remove chicken then saute one half purple onion and three large jalepanos diced.
Remove onions and jalapenos and ad three tablspoons cream cheese and one can of your favorite caned chile to the pan and mix thoroughly. Combine all of the prepared ingredients and serve in tortillas with your favorite toppings. This is definitely bachelor tier food but still super tasty. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>7338609
I ate some great stuffed mushrooms at a chinese place.
No idea what the recipe was, but decided to replicate it.
Mushrooms filled with cream cheese, bacon pepper, and baked in a pan with olive oil.
Not the same, but both were equally great.
>>
chocolate no-bake cookies:

>1/2 cup milk
>2 cups sugar
Mix those two and bring to a boil on high for 1 minute. Exactly one minute. Then take it off the heat immediately and add in:
>1/2 stick butter
>1/2 cup peanut butter
>1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Mix it all up until melted and smooth then add in about 3 cups rice krispies or oatmeal. Adjust for texture. Then spoon out in cookie sized drops onto whatever. I normally use tin foil laid out flat. Let them cool and then plate them. The oatmeal ones cause bad gas. The rice krispy ones are chewier and take more drinking milk to get down because they make you thirsty.

Technically it's not my own home made recipe as my Mom passed it to me and her Mom to her but it works great and is simple once you learn the texture.
>>
>>7339038
if you cook the oats in the milk and sugar they might be lessy gassy
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.