[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Past your favorite liquid candies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: Book-Soda-Pop-Cans.jpg (43 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
Book-Soda-Pop-Cans.jpg
43 KB, 600x200
Pic related
>>
File: shasta-fiesta-punch-650500.jpg (18 KB, 154x282) Image search: [Google]
shasta-fiesta-punch-650500.jpg
18 KB, 154x282
This. It actually taste like candy.
>>
I drink diet soda ever since I went on a diet many years ago. I've gotten used to the taste and prefer it over regular sodas now.

Diet coke is my go to, diet Dr Pepper if they have it, doesn't matter.
>>
I didn't drink soda for years and now it all tastes like ass to me, so I just don't drink it. I used to love Dr. Pepper.
>>
I pretty well stopped buying soda, but then I tried the real sugar vanilla pepsi and I've been getting one of the 8-pack mini bottles every other month.
>>
>>7338005
So what do you drink besides water?
>>
>>7338013

I've been wondering about this...I posted the post before you, and I've been wondering if soda tastes like ass to me now because it doesn't use real sugar and if soda made with real sugar would taste better?
>>
File: aw-root-beer[1].jpg (28 KB, 197x350) Image search: [Google]
aw-root-beer[1].jpg
28 KB, 197x350
I have a weak spot for root beer and cane sugar coke.
>>
>>7338015

Coffee and tea.
>>
File: barqs-root-beer.jpg (19 KB, 150x273) Image search: [Google]
barqs-root-beer.jpg
19 KB, 150x273
>>7338023
Barq's Root Beer is better.
>>
>>7338023
Cane sugar coke is so fucking good.
>>
>>7338025
Isn't Coffee worse than soda? Especially if you add sugary cream to it.
>>
>>7338019
I know I can't do regular coke, but the once in a blue moon moments when I get a mexican coke with real sugar it's enjoyable.

I say give it a try, you might find one you like.
>>
>>7338054

No...Nowhere close to being worse than soda. Maybe if you add sugary cream to it, but I don't add anything to it.

I never said that I don't drink soda for health reasons, anyway.
>>
>>7338055

I've been wanting to try Jones soda...I hear good things about it. I also love ginger, so I want to find a good ginger ale to try. I once bought this ginger and lemon drink and enjoyed it, but it wasn't a soda.
>>
>>7338044
>>
>>7338023
I grew up in England where you can't find root beer for love nor money. Went to visit family in Oklahoma and tried literally every brand of root beer and sarsaparilla I could get my hands on. I think I ended up drinking about 40 different brands in total.

I came back from that vacation carrying a few extra pounds. No regrets.
>>
>>7337993
Use to hate diet drinks. Same thing happen to me though. Diet dew and coke taste way better then the normal stuff to me now.
>>
File: CherryCoke.jpg (40 KB, 480x201) Image search: [Google]
CherryCoke.jpg
40 KB, 480x201
Used to buy it by the crate
>>
>>7338102
Why is somebody trying so hard to force this Black Canadian from Degrassi as a meme?
>>
>>7338377

My nigga

the old cherry coke formula was amazing

still my favorite soda of all time
>>
>>7338377
Cherry coke is the only soda for me.
>>
File: Banana Ramune.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Banana Ramune.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
>>
File: coke-vanilla-21.jpg (96 KB, 1000x640) Image search: [Google]
coke-vanilla-21.jpg
96 KB, 1000x640
I wish they sold this in bottled 6 packs.
>>
File: soda.jpg (94 KB, 596x334) Image search: [Google]
soda.jpg
94 KB, 596x334
They have vanilla barq's root beer on this and it is fucking amazing.
>>
>>7337971
The fact that the only diet soda in that picture is the dr. pepper is fucking with my autism
>>
I just tried Surge for the first time today, went to a small mom and pop game store and they had it in a cooler

Why do people rave about this so much? If you poured me this in one glass and Mountain Dew in another I'd be completely unable to tell them apart
>>
>>7338054
Lol no.

Your average soda has 30~+ grams of sugar in it. An entire packet of sugar/Splenda/w/e has about 10g. Plus whatever milk you use.

Even those sugary coffee creamers are only like 5-10~g of sugar per serving.

obviously doesn't matter if you drink it black
>>
>>7338518
Grape sprite is also p good
>>
>>
>>7338693

I drank a peach flavored mello yellow from that thing once. It was strange, but p good.
>>
>>7338465
We get it, you're a weeb.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.