[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So/ck I have been living alone for a year and coocking most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A7555.jpg (71 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7555.jpg
71 KB, 600x399
So/ck I have been living alone for a year and coocking most of my meals, I'm not great at cooking but because I make a couple days worth of food at a time I'm relatively fast
Back in highschool a classmate had a cousin that cooked us lunches and charged for them. It wasn't fancy stuff but it didn't need to be and the price was right
I'm also a neet and live close to a couple schools and business offices and I would like to start making some extra money by cooking I just don't really know how. I know how to buy cheap and I know I could probably feed 25 people in a couple hours
So I guess some of you already thought ways to take advantage of your kitchen and I would ask for advice thank you
>>
Bumping my own threa. I'm sure there are people who can help me here
>>
There's a wide legality issue (food safety inspection, etc) but see if something like this exists in your area...
https://www.cooked4u.com
>>
>>7333253
Thanks you for replying, people here don't really care about that kind of stuff if its a small under the table thing
>>
>>7333385
Then yes. There's probably a "sharing economy" thing with food in your area. Just Google around and join one that sounds the lest sketchy.
>>
>>7333438
I know people go at 5 am near bus stations and train stations with home crafted charts and sell some kind of bread thing.
I also know that one guy bough a car in 4 month of doing this, a new car but that's not really what I'm looking for, its dangerous. Unhealthy and I don't want anyone recognizing me doing that since its looked down upon same with people that go around selling coffee
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.