[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a small revelation...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: last nights dinner.jpg (501 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
last nights dinner.jpg
501 KB, 1600x1200
A friendly tip:

Much like hot sauce, freshly-grated, genuine Parmigiano-Reggiano can elevate even cheap pizza such as Little Caesars to great heights.

I also bought a jar of pepperoncini and squirted them over the pizza, much like I used to do with Papa John's during college. Worked very well, and then I wondered why I never thought of just getting a jar of them before.
>>
>>7328691

Great tip. Did you also know that just a little smear of peanut butter can turn two slices of average bread into a delicious snack? Now I just keep jars of the stuff around to keep things interesting!
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Next time try adding half a can of anchovies; it will blow your mind.
>>
>>7328701

Eat peanut butter off my ass big boi
>>
File: no.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
>eating 'zza without parm' and 'cini
>>
>>7328691
>freshly-grated, genuine Parmigiano-Reggiano

Love it on pasta. Don't like it on pizza.
>>
>>7328710
>LOL I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>7328724
How silly!
>>
>>7328701
Kek

>>7328691
A friendly tip:

Making your own pizza or ordering from a respectable, high-quality establishment means you never have to eat shit-tier garbage like Papa Johns or Little Caesar's again, or jerk your little ding dong over genuine Parmagiannaianio Reggianiaggianionani freshly grated non-american cheese.
>>
>>7328736

What a hostile comment. Usually I would be eating better pizza, but I felt like some cheap nostalgia.
>>
File: benefits-of-lemon-water.jpg (211 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
benefits-of-lemon-water.jpg
211 KB, 960x540
Add a slice of lemon to your drink for a gourmet touch.
>>
File: Salt[1].jpg (254 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Salt[1].jpg
254 KB, 1500x1125
Here's a great tip: Add some salt to your food to take the taste to whole nother level!

Just make sure you don't add too much or mistake it for cocaine!
>>
To test if oil in a pan is hot enough, toss a couple ice cubes into the oil.
>>
Tired of hard spaghetti that never seems to come out like what the restaurants make?

Just put the pasta in some boiling water for 8 minutes and it will be nice and soft! Wala!
>>
>>7328736
>Parmagiannaianio Reggianiaggianionani

HAH, yeah fuck all that noise, its parmesan god damnit.
>>
Life Hack: Eat food to keep from starving to death
>>
Everyone is laughing at you OP but I think it was worth pointing out. Most people would just use shitty green-can type cheese and not go for the real thing.
>>
>>7328769
>or mistake it for cocaine!
fucking coward
>>
>spend $10 on a condiment
>spend $5 on the actual "meal"

Sounds about right for /ck/
>>
>>7328691
> pepperoncini and squirted them over the pizza, much like I used to do with Papa John's

You just changed my life. My D&D group orders Papa John's every week and I never thought of that.
>>
File: 51vifl.jpg (251 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
51vifl.jpg
251 KB, 1600x1200
>>7328691
Tip: A strategically placed slice of pineapple can give any pizza a sense of pizazz!
>>
>>7329692
What is going on in that picture? Banana, peanuts, slabs of...mushroom? Or some kind of cheese that didn't melt? And severely undercooked dough. What the fuck happened to that pizza?
>>
>>7329692
I always thought this looked appealing.
>>
>>7329692
That looks pretty atrocious.
>>
>>7329692
>>7329768
i think it's banana, peanut, chicken, and pineapple
>>
>>7329692
england thinks this is pizza
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.