[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good salty snacks to eat? I usedd to eat a bag of chips per night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 00666[1].jpg (18 KB, 318x276) Image search: [Google]
00666[1].jpg
18 KB, 318x276
Good salty snacks to eat? I usedd to eat a bag of chips per night, but then I'd shit them all out in the morning and I'd have to shit 3 times to actually get it all out and it wasn't nice on my stomach.

I've been eating pretzel sticks for the past few weeks and they're fine on my stomach but I'm starting to get bored of them and they're tasting bland.

Any suggestions on what to go to now for a nice salty filling snack?
>>
Cook meals you actually enjoy and avoid snacking on junk food.

You'll end up putting much more effort into your real food and enjoy it more.
>>
>>7323599
Suggestions for foods that are cheap and fast to cook up for snacks? I like the ease of just reaching to my side for the bag of chips or pretzels when I want a bite to eat
>>
File: olive.jpg (27 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
olive.jpg
27 KB, 450x450
Delicious.
>>
>>7323605

Olives, anchovies on toast, pate, good cheese.
>>
>>7323605
>get the urge to eat
I've never been surprised by hunger. I plan ahead so that when I get hungry I will have food already prepared. When I get high and get the munchies I eat unsalted almonds.
>>
>>7323632
And dont forget about leftovers.
>>
File: toastedchips.jpg (29 KB, 271x355) Image search: [Google]
toastedchips.jpg
29 KB, 271x355
>>7323562
Go into the cracker aisle and get some cracker shit. Pic related is pretty tasty. Plenty of other kinds, too.

If you truly want to go healthy, try making kale crisps or other roasted veggie snacks. A limited amount of nuts or a good trail mix is nice. Popcorn is great, too.
>>
File: pretzels & beer cheese.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
pretzels & beer cheese.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>7323562
You're half-assing it with your pretzels. Pretzels + beer cheese is the only way to do them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.