[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Takis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hurts so good.jpg (1 MB, 1240x1476) Image search: [Google]
hurts so good.jpg
1 MB, 1240x1476
Will they really give me stomach ulcers? I go to a college with a large campus which i live slightly off of, so I've gotten into a habit of stopping at a convenience store near my apartment at the end of the day and picking up a bag a few times a week. I've heard the acid can give you ulcer's, is that true? Kind of addicted right now
>>
>>7319458
Stomach ulcers are caused by bacteria, not spicy food.
>>
>>7319458
Official beaner chip
My girlfriend's Mexican and she eats them with cucumber and lemon juice. Her sister had to get her gall bladder removed supposedly from eating too much of the same thing but I have no idea if that's actually why.
>>
fat fuck mexican here,
I can easily gobble up a can of jalapeƱo slices in a sitting, and yet these motherfuckers and the habanero ones with the bull-shaped flame always fuck me up.

Don't expect your esophagus to take hot coffee kindly anymore.
>>
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the dirt cheap GMO corn they use and has supplanted a millennia of corn biodiversity in Mexico. You should probably not worry about it, if it was a problem, they would probably require something more specific than "corn" on the ingredients label .
>>
>>7319964
well you're right about that
>>7319458
they taste bad, stop eating them. Get some of the purple bag doritos if you want the best flavored corn chips
>>
>>7319458
The original takuees (circa 2004) had the best flavoring. The Mexican butcher shop near my house sold them. They were discontinued for a few years then came back as takis. I tried the green bag ones again now labeled "chicken fajita" but it wasn't the same. The fuego ones are way too sour.
>>
More like the spice irritates previously existing ulcers so you find out about them sooner
Its like saying mammograms cause breast cancer.
>>
My sil ate a shitton of them and it royally fucked up her stomach and now she can't have certain foods. Supposedly the dye caused it or something
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176 KB, 1600x1200
>>7320424
Try these
>>
>>7319458
You should stop eating them regardless of stomach ulcers because they're fucking disgusting. I used to love them too but I stopped eating them for a while, then came back and I couldn't stand the taste. Just buy a tin of spicy sardines for a snack.
>>
>>7319458
I don't eat the whole bag at once. Rly good but as another poster said, really sour.
>>
never tried these before, instead opting for xtra hot cheetos. Am I a pleb?
>>
>>7323316
No cheese flavor, more lime-sour.
>>
>>7319458
Man, I live in New England and somehow these fell into my hands a couple months ago. No idea how they got up here, but they did. I'm almost tempted to start buying these on Amazon or something because man, they were fucking sick
>>
>>7323316
They really don't taste like any other chip. You should try them but they're not for everyone. What I like about them is its kind of hard to eat more than a few at a time, so they last a while.
>>
My mexican friends eat those, they're alright, but it's hard to eat more than a few of them in one sitting.
>>
>>7323316
I crave these all the time.
I always get about half way and then I regret it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.