[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a girl I dig agreed to come over and bake with me. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1452535616061.jpg (165 KB, 1038x1155) Image search: [Google]
1452535616061.jpg
165 KB, 1038x1155
So a girl I dig agreed to come over and bake with me.

I've cooked and baked with people before and I'm a terrible kitchen hog. What's something we can make together that's fun and can involve both of us and is sure to make her wet?

I haven't decided on a pic yet but the one I chose probably won't be related.
>>
>>7318114
That bird looks delicious like it's made out of marzipan
>>
make a german chocolate cake. german's chocolate cake? i dont know man
>>
>>7318114
Make a quiche. Make it very unhealthy. Soulfood quiche.

She can chop up some spinach while you fry the bacon.

You want to get her hot and wet?

Playfully splatter her with the hot grease.
>>
Oh also I don't have much in the way of equipment besides some round pans and a 9x9 brownie pan. Also a cookie sheet.

So maybe cookies or brownies? Maybe even bread pudding?

And not too many expensive ingredients would be ideal.

>>7318130
She's vegetarian because women.

>>7318127
Don't have the proper pans.
>>
>>7318114

cookies or cake you decorate. make the batter ahead of time so all that's left is to lay them out and decorate. you can do it together, it's the shit girls love to do and there's low risk of you sperging out and doing everything while she sits on her hands
>>
>>7318136
>She's vegetarian because women.
The just make a mushroom and spinach quiche with a shit-ton of cheese. Sautee the mushrooms.

And again, splash her with the hot oil.
>>
>>7318114
something that involve making and working dough. Be sure to work it yourself. Should make her wet enough
>>
>>7318142
I was told this. But I fucking hate decorating and I don't even have shit for it (food coloring, piping tools, sprinkles).

I'd rather just make some cookie that requires a lot of cheap ingredients like chocolate and nuts and stuff and have to chip shit to put in it, how's that?

>>7318143
Maybe, but we kind of were leaning towards sweet.

>>7318155
Maybe? Like what though? Cinnamon buns? Do those require any special equipment? I do have a lot of cinnamon that I've been meaning to grate.
>>
Ask if she's ever had fresh pulled sausage. Then whip out your weenie and swing it at her.
>>
>>7318171
>Maybe, but we kind of were leaning towards sweet.
Then make a chocolate quiche, faggot.
>>
>>7318126
I too want to eat this bird

Op you should make that bird
>>
>>7318184
What's with you ad quiche?

How's this look? If you were a girl would you like making these?

http://hilahcooking.com/deluxe-chocolate-chip-cookies/
>>
>>7318114
wear nothing but an apron, hand her one when she walks in and tell her to suit up.
>>
GUYS I FOUND IT

The perfect recipe that's GUARANTEED to make anyone wet. I'm hard just reading it and it's simple but requires a lot of hands-on.

http://simpleseasonal.com/recipes/desserts/chocolate-dipped-orange-shortbread-cookies
>>
File: 0207p88e-split-m[1].jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0207p88e-split-m[1].jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>
>>7318195

As a girl I think those look incredibly gay and I would think you had a feminine penis
>>
>>7318262
my penis is hairless, do you like that?
>>
>>7318262
What about >>7318242
>>
>>7318270
Sounds incredibly feminine
>>
File: 11041_Nimg.jpg (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
11041_Nimg.jpg
91 KB, 400x400
>>7318114
>buy pic related
>get her drunk while the oven is preheating
>throw the dough in the oven
>you have 10-12 minutes
>put a few cookies in a bag for her and send her on her way
>text her very late at night in a couple days and ask if she wants to come over to bake again
>>
what kind of bird is that op? looks damned adorable. are they are hard to take care of?
>>
>>7318143
My vegetarian boyfrand did this exact thing the first time he invited me over. He even taught me how to fold over the crust to safely transfer it. I was taken.
>>
>>7318114
lovebirds are huge assholes.
>>
>>7318324
>fold over the crust to safely transfer it
What does that mean? The only crust-folding I can think of is when blind-baking the crust so that the sides stay tall but I don't know what that has to do with transferring.
>>
>>7318114
>bake with me
>What's something we can make together
>and is sure to make her wet?

Well Anon, the answer is simple.
Just put a sticky bun in her oven.
>>
>>7318114

just do brownies nigga
>>
Xanax and popov
>>
File: potstickers.jpg (184 KB, 1759x989) Image search: [Google]
potstickers.jpg
184 KB, 1759x989
Potstickers can be fun, one person can make the dough, both people can roll it, both people can come up with/prep a few different fillings (experimenting is fun too), one person can boil and the other fry, etc. Did it with my GF a while ago and it was pretty nice.

> pic related, girlfriend making some potstickers (we did a few that were mashed/buttered yam, sour cream, and fresh dill)
>>
>>7318564

Err, cream cheese, not sour cream, I think it was.
>>
>>7318564

>potstickers
>not pot involved

nigga im dissappointed
>>
>>7318600

I live in a state where it's legal, but eating a large number of edibles for dinner is generally a bad idea...
>>
>>7318806

guess thats true
>>
File: sweatingman.jpg (85 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
sweatingman.jpg
85 KB, 426x341
OP DON'T FUCKING DO THIS.
IT WILL RUIN YOUR SHOT.

>Managed to get a girl I met at tinder to come to my house and cook with me
>Decided we should make something that can be 'romantic' and allow us to touch bodies a lot
>Chose a Chinese style stir-fry
>Spend a hour writing a list of clever jokes I could make while we cooked
>she arrives
>we start cooking
>start putting the vegetables in the pan
>'now we have to sweat the vegetables, and maybe later I can sweat you, I will have to take 30 minutes though'
>meant to be a sex joke
>she looks at me and says 'what?'
>worry she is offended
>'eerr... I said I need to add some sweat to the dish, ss-scret recipe'
>wipe my armpits and dip my finger into the dish
>burn my finger
>she gets disgusted and tells me she won't eat it, we end up having mcdonalds, she leaves right after

Wasted effort. Women don't want to cook with you.
>>
>>7318114
'ch'ice i
>>
>>7318919

just because youre autistic and write down fking jokes (WHY?) doesnt mean cooking is a bad idea. the girl you were with souns rly stuck up, too. most girls i know are pretty chill.
>>
make lasagna because its good
>>
>>7318919
Should've made spaghetti.
>>
File: 1452894277240.webm (1 MB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
1452894277240.webm
1 MB, 638x480
>>7318919
>Sweating vegetables
>In a stir fry
>>
File: he is correct anon.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
he is correct anon.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>7318136
>She's vegetarian because women.

DUMP that dumb bitch.

The last g'damn thing you want is some stupid special snowflake cunt that doesn't have enough sense to be the omnivore we were meant to be.

You won't be able to go anywhere without that bitch whining about the lack of vegetarian options, and how meat is bad, etc.

Her pussy isn't special, anon, none of it is, so go find some more.
>>
>>7318316
Lovebirds. I have a few they are pretty damn intelligent and cute
>>
File: file.jpg (585 KB, 1552x2592) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
585 KB, 1552x2592
>>7319400
Birb thread?
>>
>>7318114
qt birde :3
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.