[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mast brothers.png (501 KB, 744x366) Image search: [Google]
mast brothers.png
501 KB, 744x366
discuss
>>
I bet they always re-gift on Christmas
>>
http://qz.com/571151/the-mast-brothers-fooled-the-world-into-buying-crappy-hipster-chocolate-for-10-a-bar/
>>
http://thehustle.co/the-mast-brothers-chocolate-scam

p much -- it's a nice wrapper and little else. you can get very respectable chocolate for half the price by actually doing the research and putting in the time to learn about chocolate, just like anything else.
>>
People are mad because the owners look like annoying douchebags

Most "artisan" bars sold in supermarkets are even less "authentic" but there's no face towards which to direct rage.

Reminder that they were using valrhona for only like the first six months before any of you had even heard of them. And valrhona is miles better than your average horrid tasting raw vegan chocolate bar. So the lesson here is that the hipsters who supported them early had working taste buds, whereas most consumers do not.
>>
>>7310435
I don't trust anyone or any place that blatantly lies.

They can take whatever quality product they have and jam it up their asses.
>>
It's honestly the first time I see that packaging or hear about the "Mast brothers".

Feels okay not being a hipster and not giving a fuck. It's probably an american thing
>>
>>7310506
You probably eat mislabeled Wisconsin """" cheese"""" every day and don't know it, my passportless flyover friend. This is a lie, through and through.
>>
>>7310435
If you think they look like douchebags now wait until you see what they looked like before they started scamming hipsters
>>
File: CWT0204WoAAe1IC.jpg (37 KB, 499x333) Image search: [Google]
CWT0204WoAAe1IC.jpg
37 KB, 499x333
>muh hipster chocolate
>>
File: clearly a ruse.jpg (41 KB, 326x343) Image search: [Google]
clearly a ruse.jpg
41 KB, 326x343
>paying ten bucks for a bar of shitty chocolate
why do people do this
>>
>>7310887
Eh, right is still fuckable
>>
>>7311620
Eh, shut the fuck up no one cares, this thread is about hipster chocolate not your sexual preferences
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.