[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how I am supposed to use these bastards of a fruit? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So how I am supposed to use these bastards of a fruit? They're tart for me to eat raw and I tried them in a milkshake, which just tasted wrong.
>>
Add to muffins, pancakes, waffles, quick breads,

Combine with sweeter fruits to make jam or fruit butters

Toss with a bit sugar and salt, roast in the oven until they pop, and combine with deeply caramelized onions to make a topping for roasted pork, duck, or game.

Put through a juicer and add a little juice to cocktails, seltzer, or lemon-lime soda.
>>
File: pumpkin&cranberry.jpg (426 KB, 764x3000) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin&cranberry.jpg
426 KB, 764x3000
Add in baked goods to cut the sugar.
>>
>>7308854
cramberry ice cream. ain't nothing like cramberry ice cream except maybe the indy 500
>>
>>7308854
freeze and blend with vodka.

I live in cranberry country and i could eat those little fuckers raw all day long.
>>
dry em, make craisins. they're a nice little snack thing.
>>
There's a reason that cranberry juice is filled with added sugar
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.