[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best foods and drinks for raunchy farts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: just another tuesday in japan.jpg (22 KB, 640x467) Image search: [Google]
just another tuesday in japan.jpg
22 KB, 640x467
What are the best foods and drinks for raunchy farts?
>>
eat a lot of protein and fiber
>>
File: dubrustle.gif (1 MB, 916x544) Image search: [Google]
dubrustle.gif
1 MB, 916x544
>>7308333
No particulars for that extra tang and linger? Noice trips btw.
>>
broccoli, cabbage, eggs, beer
>>
Eat something with a high phosphorous count.
>>
>>7308328
PBR and Mcdoubles plus protein drinks.
>>
Orange juice gives me the best flatulence. I can't even stand it.
>>
>develop intolerance for lactose
>eat cheese
>drink milk
easy
>>
>>7308328
Thai, beef & basil and paneng curry.
My farts are "pungent" or so I'm told.
>>
Eat something with heaps of onions, wash it down with lots of stout.
To bump it up a notch eat muesli for breakfast.
>>
>raunchy
ranch fampai
>>
Pint of milk followed by a bud light. Prepare for the smell of death
>>
Apple juice
Beef jerkey
White castle
Tequila
Fiber bars
>>
You'll want to start with a highly processed meat, and eat it in large quantities by itself until you are almost full.
Follow it now with fibrous raw vegetables, such as lettuce, carrots, green beans, etc, but try to keep it to just one type for digestion efficiency.
Now follow all of that with whole fat milk (bovine) until you can handle anymore.

Try not to move around too much, especially if you are fit and healthy so you can give your food time to build up its brew inside your gut. Play vidya, watch a movie or two, and so on.

You should produce some absolutely awful farts, and depending on your gut ph, hydration, and environmental temperature, you'd likely raise the dead.

Used these tactics when having fart wars with my gf.
>>
>>7309199
It's actually food with high sulfur content. http://www.oddee.com/item_98612.aspx
>>
>>7309012
>PBR and mcdoubles
I laughed at this way more than I should have
>>
Brussel sprouts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.