[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was cleaning off the cork for pic related and ended up getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 66AMMM.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
66AMMM.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I was cleaning off the cork for pic related and ended up getting a little bit of the hot sauce on my hands. I thoroughly washed my hands after with hand soap and dish soap, just to be safe. A few hours later I practically blinded myself when I rubbed my eye with my hand.

Am I going to have spicy hands forever?
>>
Rub your hands thoroughly in oil for at least 1 minute and then wash it off with soap. Repeat if necessary.
>>
>>7303719
That's what you getting for buying retardedly hot hot sauce
>>
soak your hands in milk then wash them with soap like a surgeon does
>>
>>7303726
This but I usually finish with cottage cheese, put some cottage cheese on your hands OP.
>>
>>7303719
What the fuck is the point of even buying that it's too hot to really use at anything and you are risking yourself with shit like this happening
Fuck I doubt it even tastes very good
>>
>>7303787
>>7303820
You jelly?
>>
>>7303719
what's the stuff in the left container?
>>
>>7303860
Dried flakes of his boyfriends semen. It goes great with super hot sauces.
>>
>>7303859
I know its hard for you, but try not to be so retarded.
>>
>>7303719
What are the shreds of paper in the Chessex box?
Curious
>>
>>7303859
>jelly
No I'm genuinely confused why anyone would buy this
I could see this being sorta useful if you are making huge ass fucking batch of chili to feed family of 5 for a week and want heat but you might a well just use chilies.
What is the point of this
>>
>>7303940
>What is the point of this

Bragging to your equally beta friends about how "hardcore" you are because you totally have this 1.2MM Scoville hot sauce and you only cry a little bit when you use it.
>>
>ITT sriracha fags scared of a little heat
>>
>>7303948
i understand this feel if you are an underage faggot. however if you are over 18 like you should be to post here you should an hero immediately because spending >200$ on a hot sauce you cant even use to "show off" to your friends is pathetic.

part of me is betting you bought it just to make a post about on here.
>>
>>7303860
Just packing material for the gold skull
>>
>>7303949
>spending over $10 dollars on capsacin distillate
>not going to the grocery store and making your own hot sauce
>>
>>7303964
>cant even use to
I did use it though.. Why do you think I was cleaning off the cork? Your entire argument consists of
>I don't like it, so therefor other people mustn't like it either

Pretty autistic desu
>>
File: 61I2R8Tot+L._SL1260_.jpg (57 KB, 1260x1260) Image search: [Google]
61I2R8Tot+L._SL1260_.jpg
57 KB, 1260x1260
>>7303719
Capsaicin is soluble in alcohols. Just rub them down with it and rinse it off.
>>
>>7303980
No just i bought a bottle of super hot sauce a long time ago when i was 16. It was a dumb decision even though some lulz ensued and i've even found that i can add a little to sriracha to make it hotter. 7 years later i still have 3/4 the bottle thank god i never wasted more than 15$ on it.

You must be trying really hard to show off if you spent hundreds
>>
>>7304008
Good for you, I happen to like it though
>>
>>7304018
i mean you pretty much told us why you really bought it here
>>7303948
>>
Has any bought the blaires roulette pack? Its 130 bucks but guaranteed to have 200 worth of products.
>>
>>7304049
You seem to be confusing >>7303948 with the OP.

I'm >>7303948. I am not the OP. Is this your first day on 4chan or something?
>>
>>7304199
howd you figure that? i dont think i ever mentioned op
>>
>>7304199
Best not to bother with morons
>>
>>7304231
>howd you figure that?

Because your reply is in reply to a post from the OP, and because >>7303948 is clearly fucking sarcasm you colossal spastic.

Do you honestly believe that someone who actually enjoyed hot sauce would declare the reason for enjoying it was so they could "brag to their equally beta friends" and "only cried a little bit"? Fuck me, you are dense.
>>
>>7304245
>a post from the OP
how would you even know that unless >>7304199 is both you, and the op

>do you honestly believe someone
Yes, you
>>
>>7303719
Why does it have a slice of cheese melted over the head?
>>
>>7304262

that's wax. it keeps the hot sauce from escaping the bottle
>>
File: bless.jpg (17 KB, 225x354) Image search: [Google]
bless.jpg
17 KB, 225x354
>>7304256
>>
>>7304256
>>7304231
>>7304049
Autism
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.